Christianity: The Presuppositional Foundation of Modern Science

That's what faith is, genius.

Like I said, and you keep proving, atheists cannot understand the nature of faith.
Okay dummy. Listen up.

First, he described faith intentionally. Then , your dumb ass says, "That's what faith is, genius". Yes, idiot, he knows; he was describing faith.

Then you say he cannot understand the nature of faith...? Right after he just described it, and right after your dumb ass piped up to "inform him" that he just described it and said exactly what he meant to say...?

What is wrong with your brain?

Okay dummy. Listen up.

First, he described faith intentionally. Then , your dumb ass says, "That's what faith is, genius". Yes, idiot, he knows; he was describing faith.

Then you say he cannot understand the nature of faith...? Right after he just described it, and right after your dumb ass piped up to "inform him" that he just described it and said exactly what he meant to say...?

What is wrong with your brain?
Again, you sure do get angry when people don't fall in line with your dogma.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Then why isn't the evidence shown?
Burning is supposed to the worst pain in the world. You can get the evidence by putting your face on the stove. If you aren't man enough to do that lol, then the evidence will be shown to your spirit after you die.

I had to really lmao as there isn't any scientific evidence that you can present. My ribs hurt. OTOH, I presented as much real science as I can and science backs me up.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

New Topics

Forum List

Back