Christian Pastor Says World Will Be A “Better Place” After COVID Vaccine Causes “Genocide”

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

Sounds like any lefty loon that wants population control.
Sounds like a righty loon who puts forth absolutely no idea how to feed, clothe, shelter, educate, and otherwise care for the multitudes whom he and his ilk want born but don't have a clue as to how to care for and don't care.
Here we go the rights of the people to get free shit. Please show me the Amendment that guarantees those rights.
Can you imagine their reaction when our economy inevitably collapses and all of Uncle Sugars treats disappear? Then, to add insult to injury, they begin getting killed in large numbers when they decide they have a right to TAKE what they want from average folks?

We lost the point but we know for a fact that the current (democrat) governor of N.Y. fudged the numbers of the Covid deaths and issued a decree that put nursing home residents in danger to the tune of about 10,000 deaths. Maybe law enforcement is seeking an indictment as we speak but I doubt it. That having been said the gay blog promotes outrage with obvious out of context quotes attributed to a Christian minister. Americans need to get a handle on this stuff.

You can watch Rick Wiles on video.

This subject has the Mossad card tossing unit working overtime. It really bothers them. Why would anyone suspect that a Christian preacher

1. With a Jewish name
2. With Jewish features
3. Who is very pro Israel
4. Who speaks fluent Hebrew
5. Who spends half his time in Israel
6. Who never wonders why Jews do not believe in Jesus
7. Who still insists "soon" means more than 1900 years later
8. Who still insists stars are the same size as fig leaves
9. Who never asks why the "crime" of dancing around a golden calf was worthy of total extermination
10. Who never asks the question "OK, then, who gets my everything before I become your slave in exchange for your guarantee I go to heaven when I die?"
Good God, "Jewish features"?

Joel osteen.

Dark curly hair. Big nose. Ears pointing out. Jewish features...

100 percent pro Israel.
Fluent in Hebrew
100 percent for any us war to help Israel
Spends tons of time in Israel
Never curious why Jews think Jesus was a complete fraud.

Rick wiles has the nose and ears, but he does not appear to be a Zionist people fraud. He appears to be absolutely whacked....

Wow...

Um, pastor wiles, water boarding is used by traitors to get false confessions. Fauci did not work in China. Fauci works here but is only loyal to Israel. Fauci's first answers...

Masks won't help
Covid will come and go like a normal flu

Were honest...

Then he changed his answers to help create the fraud that was the absentee ballot fraud used in the steal....

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

This is the mindset of Trump and his legions. They are sociopath/borderline psychopath.

“The only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off,” the conspiracy theorist – whose show TruNews the Trump administration respected enough to grant press credentials to – said about the vaccine. “If the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world. I’m going to survive. I’m going to survive by God’s grace; by his will, I’m going to survive the genocide.”

if it is so important for us to get vaxxed, then why aren't these illegals coming over the border forced to vaxx.

This is the mindset of Trump and his legions. They are sociopath/borderline psychopath.

“The only good thing that will come out of this is a lot of stupid people will be killed off,” the conspiracy theorist – whose show TruNews the Trump administration respected enough to grant press credentials to – said about the vaccine. “If the vaccine wipes out a lot of stupid people, well, we’ll have a better world. I’m going to survive. I’m going to survive by God’s grace; by his will, I’m going to survive the genocide.”

The man is a total raving bat crap crazy loon.

But then that's all trump followers are.

Forum List

Back