Christian Pastor Says World Will Be A “Better Place” After COVID Vaccine Causes “Genocide”

That wasn't very christian of him...but let's just follow the science and see what happens to the vaxxed and unvaxxed over the course of the next 1.5 to 3.5 years. Science.

Rick Wiles is a shock jock kind of preacher. In another era he would have been run out of town.

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

Bill Gates?

Rick Wiles.. He's trash..

Christian pastor/preacher

Zionist people fraud alert issued

That sounds a lot like...

Zionist FASCISM

This guy wants Jews dead.. Read the article. He's a disgusting excuse for a human being and a Trump fan.
99.99% of trump fans do not want Jews dead

I know, but Trump didn't have brains enough to distance himself from this Rick Wiles scoundrel.

Zionist FASCISM

This guy wants Jews dead.. Read the article. He's a disgusting excuse for a human being and a Trump fan.

" jews will not replace us" I can still hear them chanting.

They did do that, didn't they? We're on this insane, ignorant religion kick.. Blacks, whites, Asians , Jews..Everyone is some sort of hysterical target for the REAL Trump Christians.

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

CRCs are such nice people.....;)
Their sympathy and empathy gave Progs the keys to the kingdom. And they see the gratitude.

What do you mean exactly "Keys to the Kingdom"? More Holy gibberish?

Zionist FASCISM

They did do that, didn't they? We're on this insane, ignorant religion kick.. Blacks, whites, Asians , Jews..Everyone is some sort of hysterical target for the REAL Trump Christians.

I wish there would be separation of church and state, but the republicans blur the line.

Typical Christian zealot if you ask me. He is a religious zealot.

What did any American do to deserve to be afflicted by this group of white, supposedly "male," supposedly "Christian," supposedly clergy, who are bent on shitting on the Christian faith, as well as their fellow humans, until there is nothing left? I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be a pedo who has a 13-year-old girl locked in his room.

Zionist FASCISM

False, pathetic card tossing.

It is the Zionist traitor who wants all TRUTHERS dead...

Zionist traitors know the more Americans get to observe the truth and facts, the more they understand just how spot on einstein's 1948 warning about Zionist fascism really was...

all virus' mutate one way or the other and wonders never cease, humans become resistant. I think that may be why envirowhackjobs want to eradicate humans...we're like viruses. LOL

all virus' mutate one way or the other and wonders never cease, humans become resistant. I think that may be why envirowhackjobs want to eradicate humans...we're like viruses. LOL

No.

The only way people become resistant to the point that the virus is eradicated is through vaccine.

Polio, Rubella, the Measles, Small Pox, Chicken Pox and so many other viruses have been eradicated by vaccinations. Immunity through vaccinations. Not through transmission and infection.

You really aren't being correct in your post. In fact, you're very wrong and spreading very wrong information that will allow the virus to stay alive and keep killing people.

jews will not replace us" I can still hear them chanting.
It seems there are Jew haters on the left and right

But they are God’s chosen people and it will be ok in the end

I doubt it, I'm an athiest. There are no chosen people. When you die you go into the grave and your memory dies with the last person you know.

No.

The only way people become resistant to the point that the virus is eradicated is through vaccine.

Polio, Rubella, the Measles, Small Pox, Chicken Pox and so many other viruses have been eradicated by vaccinations. Immunity through vaccinations. Not through transmission and infection.

You really aren't being correct in your post. In fact, you're very wrong and spreading very wrong information that will allow the virus to stay alive and keep killing people.
Yes less than 1% of 1%

Zionist FASCISM

Wow a group that actually hates and is paranoid of Jews like you.

Forum List

Back