Christian Pastor Says World Will Be A “Better Place” After COVID Vaccine Causes “Genocide”

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

Never heard of him, but I'll make a point not to go to his church.

Frankly, we have a humanitarian crisis on our border, the cost of basic human needs is drastically rising, China and Russia are flexing their musles around the world...same with the leading state sponor of terror....and this is what Dems want to focus on?

He never said that. Notice the quotation marks furnished by the gay blog. They are all over the place. You almost gotta scratch your head that the (democrat) governor of NY is responsible for an estimated 10,000 Covid deaths but the LGBQ...people don't care but when a Christian preacher is misquoted it turns to queer outrage.

Last edited:
Why when some group reports on a '' Christian pastor'' they dig up some one like this? Read his comments on Jews then read Gods word what it says about the Jews. It will make you wonder why he is called a Christian.

Because there are too many of these loons among the Evangelicals, Pentacostals, Dispensationists and Domimionists.. They are not the exception.
They also have concocted some theory called complementarianism to justify men training and coaching little girls into sexually submissive roles to play for the rest of their lives. These guys are so grossly depraved. Oh, in the name of Christ, no less.

This is a very irresponsible man. First he spewed lies about the virus, now he's spewing lies about the vaccine.

It's people like this who are keeping the virus alive in our nation causing it to mutate to new variants. We won't ever get out of this if people like this man keep lying to people.

Sounds like any lefty loon that wants population control.

Never would I have expected the Right would react to this whole mess like this. Never. Ever.
What FUCKING SHEEP YOU ARE

Never would I have expected the Right would react to this whole mess like this. Never. Ever.
What you libturds did to this country for power using Covid and ruining so many lives. It is unforgivable the cruelty you caused. But you're too fucking stupid to see it.
You sound unhappy.

"The right"?
Tell us Mac, how have we reacted to this pandemic that doesn't meet with your approval?
The pandemic was used for a grab for power. Without it they would not have beenable to cheat their mother fucking asses off.
Really unhappy..............................and delusional.

Christian pastor/preacher

Zionist people fraud alert issued

That sounds a lot like...

Zionist FASCISM

This guy wants Jews dead.. Read the article. He's a disgusting excuse for a human being and a Trump fan.

False, pathetic card tossing.

It is the Zionist traitor who wants all TRUTHERS dead...

Zionist traitors know the more Americans get to observe the truth and facts, the more they understand just how spot on einstein's 1948 warning about Zionist fascism really was...
Well, here comes the anti-semite.

"The right"?
Tell us Mac, how have we reacted to this pandemic that doesn't meet with your approval?
The pandemic was used for a grab for power. Without it they would not have beenable to cheat their mother fucking asses off.
Really unhappy..............................and delusional.
Well you need to explain why instead of delusional bull shit yourself. Covid caused you libturds to distribute so many ballots through the postal service to cheat. Took weeks to count some.

Unhappy? I retired at 50 never working for a boss but me. Yet I make more now retired than I ever did.LOLOL

Explain that too.

This subject has the Mossad card tossing unit working overtime. It really bothers them. Why would anyone suspect that a Christian preacher

1. With a Jewish name
2. With Jewish features
3. Who is very pro Israel
4. Who speaks fluent Hebrew
5. Who spends half his time in Israel
6. Who never wonders why Jews do not believe in Jesus
7. Who still insists "soon" means more than 1900 years later
8. Who still insists stars are the same size as fig leaves
9. Who never asks why the "crime" of dancing around a golden calf was worthy of total extermination
10. Who never asks the question "OK, then, who gets my everything before I become your slave in exchange for your guarantee I go to heaven when I die?"

This subject has the Mossad card tossing unit working overtime. It really bothers them. Why would anyone suspect that a Christian preacher

1. With a Jewish name
2. With Jewish features
3. Who is very pro Israel
4. Who speaks fluent Hebrew
5. Who spends half his time in Israel
6. Who never wonders why Jews do not believe in Jesus
7. Who still insists "soon" means more than 1900 years later
8. Who still insists stars are the same size as fig leaves
9. Who never asks why the "crime" of dancing around a golden calf was worthy of total extermination
10. Who never asks the question "OK, then, who gets my everything before I become your slave in exchange for your guarantee I go to heaven when I die?"
Good God, "Jewish features"?

When these morons marched around Charlottesville with tiki torches chanting "Jews will not replace us," I wondered, and still do, whom they were referring to as "us."

BTW: as a heterosexual woman raised in the Christian faith, the last man I saw in our culture who really, really attracted me was an Ashkenazi Jew. Downright gorgeous. Oh good good grief! I'm not supposed to say this! The ruling powers don't like it! Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

What in the hell is this anti-Semitic thing all about? Where does it come from?

We lost the point but we know for a fact that the current (democrat) governor of N.Y. fudged the numbers of the Covid deaths and issued a decree that put nursing home residents in danger to the tune of about 10,000 deaths. Maybe law enforcement is seeking an indictment as we speak but I doubt it. That having been said the gay blog promotes outrage with obvious out of context quotes attributed to a Christian minister. Americans need to get a handle on this stuff.

Sounds like a righty loon who puts forth absolutely no idea how to feed, clothe, shelter, educate, and otherwise care for the multitudes whom he and his ilk want born but don't have a clue as to how to care for and don't care.

jews will not replace us" I can still hear them chanting.
It seems there are Jew haters on the left and right

But they are God’s chosen people and it will be ok in the end

I doubt it, I'm an athiest. There are no chosen people. When you die you go into the grave and your memory dies with the last person you know.
You are entitled to your own opinion - in this life

After that you are subject to God’s judgement

jews will not replace us" I can still hear them chanting.
It seems there are Jew haters on the left and right

But they are God’s chosen people and it will be ok in the end

I doubt it, I'm an athiest. There are no chosen people. When you die you go into the grave and your memory dies with the last person you know.
You are entitled to your own opinion - in this life

After that you are subject to God’s judgement

No I will never be subject to Gods judgement.

Yahweh is one of the assorted "deities" of the middle east "one God" cults. Most of the "holy bible" content is plagiarized from assorted sources including Ancient Greek mythology. I pity the White person today who supports a cult that wants them dead and has implanted themselves to do just that .

Here is a relevant presentation on the subject! Very scary! The nasty, bearded monsters doing this wear cowboy hats and black suits and visit the White House as if they are royalty. Trump, every elected politician kisses the filthy asses of these ugly, insane, racist maniacs.

Last edited:

Sounds like a righty loon who puts forth absolutely no idea how to feed, clothe, shelter, educate, and otherwise care for the multitudes whom he and his ilk want born but don't have a clue as to how to care for and don't care.
Here we go the rights of the people to get free shit. Please show me the Amendment that guarantees those rights.

Forum List

Back