Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One' and inject right-wing Christian nationalism into admin policies

I'm asking you, your definition. Calling people names is a valid definition of "being good" as long as you can justify it?
I will call out all of this destructive liberal lunacy, whether you like it or not because I believe that's what I must do as a good person. Being good entails you do what has to be done when you're in a position to do it. Of course, those who are on the wrong side of good, like yourself are going to start complaining, and that's fine. Complain all you want. Boohoo.

I will call out all of this destructive liberal lunacy, whether you like it or not because I believe that's what I must do as a good person.

I was simply asking a question.

Being good entails you do what has to be done when you're in a position to do it. Of course, those who are on the wrong side of good, like yourself are going to start complaining, and that's fine. Complain all you want. Boohoo.

So now you are judging me based upon a question? I've read the Bible and I am a Christian but I'm not aware of the name calling scriptures.

I was simply asking a question.

So now you are judging me based upon a question? I've read the Bible and I am a Christian but I'm not aware of the name calling scriptures.
Why would I care if you've read the Bible or are a Christian or not? You asked a question, I answered it.

If you're defending the liberal depravity then you're not good. So what if I'm judging you? Is judging someone wrong? Am I committing a wrongful act when I judge? Says who? You? You've judged that I did something wrong? I supposedly said something I shouldn't say, and you were quick to call me out on that and judge me. You can judge, I can't judge? How convenient. You're judging me, I judge you, life is judgment. You unfortunately lack good judgment. You lack discernment.

Why would I care if you've read the Bible or are a Christian or not? You asked a question, I answered it.

You did. With contradictions.

If you're defending the liberal depravity then you're not good. So what if I'm judging you? Is judging someone wrong? Am I committing a wrongful act when I judge? Says who? You? You've judged that I did something wrong? I supposedly said something I shouldn't say, and you were quick to call me out on that and judge me. You can judge, I can't judge? How convenient. You're judging me, I judge you, life is judgment. You unfortunately lack good judgment. You lack discernment.

I can't judge you but you seem perfectly fine judging others.

A leading candidate to become Donald Trump's chief of staff in a potential second term is spearheading an effort to inject right-wing Christian extremism into his administration.

Russell Vought, who previously served as Trump’s director of the Office of Management and Budget, is head of The Center for Renewing America think tank that has been developing a document that explicitly calls for "Christian nationalism" to be a policy priority in a potential return to the White House, reported Politico.

Christian nationalism is listed as a bullet point in a list of top priorities, which also includes invoking "the Insurrection Act on Day One to put down protests and refusing to spend funds authorized by Congress on unwanted projects, which has been banned since the Richard Nixon era."

Vought sees his organization's mission as “renew[ing] a consensus of America as a nation under God,” according to CRA's website, and reorganizing the U.S. as an explicitly Christian nation “where our rights and duties are understood to come from God."

More at the link below...

Christian nationalist Trump ally crafting plan to 'invoke Insurrection Act on Day One'

Christian nationalism? Sounds pretty scary to me! I prefer being governed by a SECULAR Constitution and government - not the Bible! What do you think?

I am not a Trumper but I see 4 distortions in this silly post
1) You use "christian nationalism" in 2 senses and they are opposed to each other !!! Unless someone calls themself that you can't say they are.

2) Same with the word 'extremism' that is your word not his.

3) You would make the Founders extremists!!!
In his Farewell Address of September 1796, Washington called religion, as the source of morality, "a necessary spring of popular government," while Adams claimed that statesmen "may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand."

4)you have a history of winking at Leftist violence and killing as if it is a moral reaction but listen to Lincoln, you are accomplishing the opposite of what you think you accomplish
" While, on the other hand, good men, men who love tranquility, who desire to abide by the laws, and enjoy their benefits, who would gladly spill their blood in the defense of their country; seeing their property destroyed; their families insulted, and their lives endangered; their persons injured; and seeing nothing in prospect that forebodes a change for the better; become tired of, and disgusted with, a Government that offers them no protection; and are not much averse to a change in which they imagine they have nothing to lose. Thus, then, by the operation of this mobocractic spirit, which all must admit, is now abroad in the land, the strongest bulwark of any Government, and particularly of those constituted like ours, may effectually be broken down and destroyed--I mean the attachment of the People. Whenever this effect shall be produced among us; whenever the vicious portion of population shall be permitted to gather in bands of hundreds and thousands, and burn churches, ravage and rob provision-stores, throw printing presses into rivers, shoot editors, and hang and burn obnoxious persons at pleasure, and with impunity; depend on it, this Government cannot last. "

You did. With contradictions.

I can't judge you but you seem perfectly fine judging others.

Why are you chastizing me for calling certain people out on their crap behavior? Only you can call out others when they supposedly do something wrong in your estimation but if they do the same, they're incorrect and aren't good. You're being a hypocrite.

Why are you chastizing me for calling certain people out on their crap behavior? Only you can call out others when they supposedly do something wrong in your estimation but if they do the same, they're incorrect and aren't good.

I called no one out. I asked you questions concerning your opinions. You have seemed to have taken offence at that.

MAGA Mike Johnson is a Christian Nationalist - so I'm guessing he's loving this!
Does even one person on here know that the intellectual founder of what they call Christian Nationalism is an ORTHODOX JEW.
Such morons :)

I am not a Trumper but I see 4 distortions in this silly post
1) You use "christian nationalism" in 2 senses and they are opposed to each other !!! Unless someone calls themself that you can't say they are.

2) Same with the word 'extremism' that is your word not his.

3) You would make the Founders extremists!!!
In his Farewell Address of September 1796, Washington called religion, as the source of morality, "a necessary spring of popular government," while Adams claimed that statesmen "may plan and speculate for Liberty, but it is Religion and Morality alone, which can establish the Principles upon which Freedom can securely stand."

4)you have a history of winking at Leftist violence and killing as if it is a moral reaction but listen to Lincoln, you are accomplishing the opposite of what you think you accomplish
" While, on the other hand, good men, men who love tranquility, who desire to abide by the laws, and enjoy their benefits, who would gladly spill their blood in the defense of their country; seeing their property destroyed; their families insulted, and their lives endangered; their persons injured; and seeing nothing in prospect that forebodes a change for the better; become tired of, and disgusted with, a Government that offers them no protection; and are not much averse to a change in which they imagine they have nothing to lose. Thus, then, by the operation of this mobocractic spirit, which all must admit, is now abroad in the land, the strongest bulwark of any Government, and particularly of those constituted like ours, may effectually be broken down and destroyed--I mean the attachment of the People. Whenever this effect shall be produced among us; whenever the vicious portion of population shall be permitted to gather in bands of hundreds and thousands, and burn churches, ravage and rob provision-stores, throw printing presses into rivers, shoot editors, and hang and burn obnoxious persons at pleasure, and with impunity; depend on it, this Government cannot last. "

Right-wing violence is OK, but leftist violence isn't?

Does even one person on here know that the intellectual founder of what they call Christian Nationalism is an ORTHODOX JEW.
Such morons :)

Christian Nationalism is not about Christianity. It's about power and control.

I called no one out. I asked you questions concerning your opinions. You have seemed to have taken offence at that.
You're just projecting your offended feelings on me. If you don't like me calling people out on their bad behavior, so what? I don't care how you feel about it. I judge, so do you. Everyone judges. That's life.

You're just projecting your offended feelings on me.

If you don't want your positions questioned after posting them on a "Discussion board" perhaps your time might be better spent elsewhere?

If you don't like me calling people out on their bad behavior, so what? I don't care how you feel about it. I judge, so do you. Everyone judges. That's life.

Matthew 7: 1-3

If you don't want your positions questioned after posting them on a "Discussion board" perhaps your time might be better spent elsewhere?

Matthew 7: 1-3
You don't like being questioned, hence you project that on me, assuming I don't either. Citing the Bible to me proves nothing, other than you can cite the Bible.

You don't like being questioned, hence you project that on me, assuming I don't either. Citing the Bible to me proves nothing, other than you can cite the Bible.

I guess I have missed your questions. I am not shy about answering questions.

I guess I have missed your questions. I am not shy about answering questions.
I answered all of your silly questions, you're just obviously unable to admit when you screw up. Criticizing others for doing something, that includes judging, while you are yourself judging and condemning others. The irony.

Trump ally Steve Bannon says jailing Democrats is top priority for Trump 2nd term

Just now being reported on MSNBC.
miles_davis_so_what_meme-S.jpg

Forum List

Back