Zone1 Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

Like I said, It was written by MEN, not a god.

The bible also says that if a woman is raped inside a city she has to be executed as a whore.
The Bible does not claim to be written by God..........only inspired by God (as demonstrated) with eyewitness accounting of that record. (2 Peter 1:16) Strange that you could not disprove any of the 400 plus prohecies found in the Bible that have been documented as being true. Next you will attempt to declare that the Bible does not have the right to defend itself from ad hominem accusations. :abgg2q.jpg:

Strange is it not? When there was prosperity and cheap energy prices, with unemployment being at historic lowes........it was the late effects of Obama's policies that caused the greatest economic boom in more that half a century........now, the hyper inflation.....and high energy costs (fuel for the 1st time in history averaged over 5 bucks a gallon in every state and US territory), all were caused by the last administration. :udaman:

Thank God for such genius as exists in the democrat party. I especially like the plan to tax the hell out of the US Taxpayer in order to pay for the billions of dollars in short fall caused by the (wink, wink) Affordable Health Care Plan.
This is in the religion section.

Economics and money? They don't even matter here.

None of those arguments, has any relevance.

1659374301880.png

1659374483054.png

1659374716400.png

This is in the religion section.

Economics and money? They don't even matter here.

None of those arguments, has any relevance.

View attachment 676988
View attachment 676990
View attachment 676991
Typical leftist......after stating, "None of these arguments has any relevance"......then you present a shopping list of arguments that supposedly HAVE NO RELEVANT REBUTAL, because its not necessay......after after having supported a political attack on Donald John Trump.

Strange illogical creatues are all leftists ............. you support someone who claims the Bible does not support Christian Truth, by presenting a cherry picked, surpruflous bakers dozens of scripture passage...,.that contradicts your own statements. You attempted a lame rebutal for the same reason all leftists live and breath.........for the self centered ACCOLADE.

The bible also says that if a woman is raped inside a city she has to be executed as a whore.
Not MY BIBLE......MY BIBLE presents a history that such laws were reserved expressly for the nation of Biblical Israel under the laws of the covenant of Moses, (Deut 4-5) no gentile is bound by a law that was nailed to the cross of Christ Jesus (Col 2:14). Just as described in the Old Testament a new covenant unlike the law of Moses would come into effect that would be written on the heart not on stone (Jer. 31:31-34). Simply show us that passage under the law of Christ that declares whores should be executed.

Why attempt to argue over a Book that clearly you have never read and only make arguments from others just as ignorant of the actual content of the Holy Bible? LMAO :abgg2q.jpg: If you actually knew anything about the Holy Bible you would know there are been 3 major covenants between God and mankind........the Abramic Covenant......the Covenant of Moses called THE LAW by the JEWS and the Covenant of Christ Jesus.......the last covenant, the last days of mankind, and its been in effect for over 2000 years. Since the day of Pentecost after the ascension of Jesus Christ (Acts 1, 2)

You attempt to argue by suggesting that we are still bound to the laws of Great Britian because of our common history, as if the was no Declaration of Independence, No Continential Congress, No Consitution, and No Bill of Rights. Ignorant Stupidity. The Old Testament is used to learn HISTORY, the good, the bad and the ugly.......all recorded, all truth, we use the Old Testament and study it so we do not make the same mistakes that were made under the old laws that were reserved for Biblical Israel. (Romans 15:4) Proving that Jesus is the Messiah, the Christ of prophecy.

Last edited:
People who are telling us that we must make America a Christian nation are nothing but the false prophets predicted in the bible. It is written that many will come in the name of the lords. But Jesus left us information so that we can understand the fakes. It's all in their works.

For you cannot proclaim to be wanting this to be a Christian nation then tell the poor that the role of government is not charity.

How do you define Christian nationalism?

Paul D. Miller:
It’s easiest to define Christian nationalism by contrasting it with Christianity. Christianity is a religion. It’s a set of beliefs about ultimate things: most importantly, about the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It's drawn from the Bible, from the Nicene Creed, and the Apostles’ Creed.

Christian nationalism is a political ideology about American identity. It is a set of policy prescriptions for what the nationalists believe the American government should do. It’s not drawn from the Bible. It draws political theory from secular philosophy and their own version of history as well. Andrew Whitehead and Samuel Perry wrote a great book last year about Christian nationalism called Taking America Back for God. They say Christian nationalism is a cultural framework, a collection of myths, traditions, symbols, narratives, and value systems.

It idealizes and advocates a fusion of Christianity with American civic life. That's a great way of understanding it. Christian nationalism believes that the American nation is defined by Christianity and that the government should take steps to keep it that way to sustain and maintain our Christian heritage. It’s not merely an observation about American history. It is a prescription for what America should do in the future. We should sustain and continue our identity as a Christian nation. That’s Christian nationalism.

Paul D. Miller is professor of the practice of international affairs at Georgetown University’s School of Foreign Service. He is also a research fellow with the Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission. He recently released Just War and Ordered Liberty and is currently finalizing a book tentatively titled "Christian Nationalism in the Age of Trump" for InterVarsity Press.

Nationalist Christians are not really Christians at all. The two ideas are incompatible.

HAVE NO RELEVANT REBUTAL, because its not necessay
IOW?

I have proven you wrong.

You are worried about money and material things, and you believe men are important to that, when the very religious texts you claim to follow, warn you against such things.

I've just proved it, and you reject your own sacred texts!

by presenting a cherry picked, surpruflous bakers dozens of scripture passage

Your cognitive dissonance has been noted. The very fact that you believe me to be a leftist, and you need to resort to name calling, without a shred of proof of your assertions? Is all the forum needs to observe, and to see through your desperation.

iu

Look, the topic of the thread, which IM2 posted, was about Dominionists.

Dominionists have this delusion, that THEY were the one's that founded this nation, not deisists.

However, it was the Catholics, and the Anabaptists, united with the free blacks, who read the following verse, in the Bible;

1 Timothy 1:10

And finally decided? You know what? It is time we live up to the rhetoric and end slavery in this nation once and for all. What IM2 left out of the OP, is that there is a definite undercurrent to the dominionists.

White
Dominionism
The Taxonomy of White Radicalism

Now, you can try to divert the OP for your own little crusade, and I have, indeed, read many a critical pieces by lefty authors whose biggest axe to grind on the Dominists, is that they are against allowing folks with a penis, the use the ladies room. or they are alarmed that christian nationalists want to ban trans folks right to compete professionally, or in school, in girls sports.

And you know what? If that is the hill that folks want to try to battle the dominionists on? They WILL lose the battle against American Neo-fascism in the court of public opinion.

Your opinion on what the Bible may, or may not mean? Is just that, opinion. Folks have been debating those translations, and their meaning, for longer than you have been alive.

I find it sort of coincidental, that the same bible verse that antislavery Christians fought the Dominionists on, over the morality of slavery, is the same verse that condemns idolizing and make a god of sex, and same sex relations among men.

Interesting. Quite an interesting commentary on modern society, IMO.

:eusa_think:
I’m just shocked that it’s not a sparkling new thread about those racist white people.

The term Christian Nationalist is not a well defined term, actually. In and of itself, being a Christian isn’t a bad thing. And properly understood, being a Nationalist is fine, too.

One view of “Christian nationalism” seems to posit a right of Christians and Christianity to rule a nation. Here, in America, that notion was rejected from our outset. I’m still perfectly on board with the reasons we adopted the 1st Amendment.

The term Christian Nationalist is not a well defined term, actually.
Christian Nationalist, is a dumbed down term for laymen in the popular culture, to cause folks on the left; atheists, agnostics, and non-Christians to be triggered by. You are right, it can be broken down into it constituent terms, but then? It is not as clear as the truth, or the facts.

The term, Dominionist, is well understood term, by political scientists. It is understood as people who reject that the majority of our founders were adherents to deism.

And thus, with this understanding, we can know, how it differs from, and describes the factual and truthful agenda of this dominionist movement.

This is the factually reality of what this nation IS, and was founded on.

For an example? See the Jefferson Bible;

Dominionists have a philosophical/political point of view, that the Christian religion, should be merged with the nation state, making a theocratic government. Much like Iran has their religion codified into the State establishment documents, or Israel codified into their State law establishment documents.

Our system is superior to both, for this reason. . . we believe in freedom and liberty for all.

It really isn't that complicated. This Dominionist movement, spreads disinformation and lies about our founding. It should be opposed by all people.

For you cannot proclaim to be wanting this to be a Christian nation then tell the poor that the role of government is not charity.
Maybe he is confusing disagreeing with the solution with not being charitable. By any objective measure Americans ARE charitable.

So is it the job of the government to be charitable or is it the job of the people? Because government charity doesn't seem to be solving the problem of poverty.

Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

Yep and neither is liberation theology.
Leave it to a Catholic to have the delusion to be telling what is, and what is not still "Christianity." :rolleyes:

iu

If they follow scripture, and say they are? They are, regardless of your statements to the contrary.

There are also contradictions and geographical errors. I think we have a poor understanding of the nature of prophecy.

Leave it to a Catholic to have the delusion to be telling what is, and what is not still "Christianity." :rolleyes:

iu

If they follow scripture, and say they are? They are, regardless of your statements to the contrary.

Do you also believe in Jewish nationalism or Russian nationalism or Arab nationalism?

Do you also believe in Jewish nationalism or Russian nationalism or Arab nationalism?
Are you on drugs?

That post I made, had nothing to do with what I believe, or don't believe.

Are you denying that, "Zionism, or Russian nationalism or Arab nationalism," even exists? I don't.

I don't deny that Dominionism, or, so called "Christian nationalism," exists. I don't have to believe it, to believe folks have a belief in it.

Thus, Zionism, is certainly Jewish, Russian nationalism is certainly Russian, and the desire for Khilāfah is as much Arab, as Christian nationalism is Christian. . .

Do you even have a point?

:dunno:

It was addressed at ding. He thinks his Pope has the corner on getting to define what is "Christian," and what is not Christian. An absurd prospect, to be sure.

Are you on drugs?

That post I made, had nothing to do with what I believe, or don't believe.

Are you denying that, "Zionism, or Russian nationalism or Arab nationalism," even exists? I don't.

I don't deny that Dominionism, or, so called "Christian nationalism," exists. I don't have to believe it, to believe folks have a belief in it.

Thus, Zionism, is certainly Jewish, Russian nationalism is certainly Russian, and the desire for Khilāfah is as much Arab, as Christian nationalism is Christian. . .

Do you even have a point?

:dunno:

It was addressed at ding. He thinks his Pope has the corner on getting to define what is "Christian," and what is not Christian. An absurd prospect, to be sure.

Arab nationalism wasn't a thing until Sayeed Qubt and Hassan Al Banna. .. it came about over Palestine.

Nobody wants a caliphate. The last one was a real dud. The Emir of Mecca declared himself Caliph and ibn Saud promptly chased him out of the Arabian peninsula.

Arab nationalism wasn't a thing until Sayeed Qubt and Hassan Al Banna. .. it came about over Palestine.

Nobody wants a caliphate. The last one was a real dud. The Emir of Mecca declared himself Caliph and ibn Saud promptly chased him out of the Arabian peninsula.
I'm not going to argue with you about stupid shit.

You slagging and denying people you don't like, is about as useful as ding calling folks he hates, "nobodies." It is a denial of reality. There were certainly clandestine interests that were funding ISIS in the ME, and they had caused all sort of problems in Syria and Iraq. Both the US and Russia politicians, as well as Saudi and Israeli politicians, and MSM have used them to move their domestic populations to vote and support various goals.

If the Saudi government and Saudi regime were not continually dealing with the salafism paradox, Jamal Khashoggi would still be alive, so get the fuck out of here with your denial.

I have no idea where these folks come from, but they are obviously out there, waiting to be armed and paid;

isislibyasirteparade.jpg

Nobody wants a caliphate.

This statement? Is as dumb, emotional, and politically motivated as this statement;

Christian Nationalism is Not Chrstianity!

Yep and neither is liberation theology.

Just because you don't like something or agree with something? Doesn't mean it isn't there.

And just because I point that shit out? Does not mean. . "I BELIEVE IN THEM."

:rolleyes:

Grown the fuck up. Both of you.

The word nation is a racial concept. Each race should have it's own realm & culture.
At least the Honored Louis Farrakhan knows that.

Regarding the American aspect of this thread: America is not a Christian nation. America worships anti-Christs and serves their interests.
How can you call America a Christian nation when it loves and does mass murders habitually for at least 122 years even killing their own relatives for Heroically attempting to rescue their fellow Christians of Russia and America's nuking the 2 biggest Christian cities in East Asia.
America is dedicated to race mixing, baby killing and homosexuality; And, USA is busy trying to murder the Mother nation of Christianity, Aryan Christian Israel nations including America. So enjoy the comfortable lies and continue till Babylon (which includes America) falls.
On top of that America is trying to destroy Russia again.

The picture below is of a product of America designed to destroy the Christian nation of Syria for Greater Khazaria:
isislibyasirteparade.jpg

Last edited:
The word nation is a racial concept. Each race should have it's own realm & culture.
At least the Honored Louis Farrakhan knows that.

Regarding the American aspect of this thread: America is not a Christian nation. America worships anti-Christs and serves their interests.
How can you call America a Christian nation when it loves and does mass murders habitually for at least 122 years even killing their own relatives for Heroically attempting to rescue their fellow Christians of Russia and America's nuking the 2 biggest Christian cities in East Asia.
America is dedicated to race mixing, baby killing and homosexuality; And, USA is busy trying to murder the Mother nation of Christianity, Aryan Christian Israel nations including America. So enjoy the comfortable lies and continue till Babylon (which includes America) falls.
On top of that America is trying to destroy Russia again.

The picture below is of a product of America designed to destroy the Christian nation of Syria for Greater Khazaria:
isislibyasirteparade.jpg
You have a very warped sense of reality. America was largely all financial adventure. In our nation is dedicated to the bottom dollar. But if it was dedicated to anything it would be heterosexuality and sexism. At least that's what's promoted across all the media.

Any numbers on how big this "chistian nationalism" is?
Home>Christian nationalism is " single biggest threat " to America's religious freedom. April 13th., 2022. Also; time.com>the growing anti-democratic threat of Christian nationalism in the United States May 27th., 2021.

Home>Christian nationalism is " single biggest threat " to America's religious freedom. April 13th., 2022. Also; time.com>the growing anti-democratic threat of Christian nationalism in the United States May 27th., 2021.

I'm sorry I don't understand what you meant by that.

I was looking more for something like, "3 million", or "14% of the population".

Forum List

Back