Zone1 Christian Man Banned From Teaching Due to "Misgendering"

The persecution of Christians continues.

This is the fascist, atheistic crap that Tommy Tainant is proud of and defends? What next for the UK, a rack of thumbscrews to torture obedience into their subjects as their Lords look on in white, powdered, Dark Ages wigs? They have no choice now because the stupid blokes all voluntarily disarmed themselves so can't even protect themselves in a robbery, rape or assault.

And all because a teacher dared call a couple of girls in his classroom girls.

a simple test would show her female chromosomes and prove that he is factually correct about HER gender
the crazy left wingers are attempting to force people to be participants in other people's gender delusions

The persecution of Christians continues.

We were told these days would come. I think it only gets harder from here but he did what was right and sometimes that has a cost. He will be richly repaid in time to come.

There are a couple of interesting issues presented here, though I doubt that the Powers in GB will address them rationally.

First, the "mis-gendering." He addressed a trans-boy as a girl. Is there no support for him in the fact that he is factually, biologically correct? Indeed, there is nothing that the trans-boy can point to in support of his claim/desire to identify as the gender opposite of how God made him.

Why can he not end the discussion - "microphone drop" - "She is a girl? Prove me wrong."

Secondly, unlike the United States, England has no First Amendment. On the contrary, England is an avowedly Church of England country. So how can a teacher be sanctioned for articulating orthodox, long-accepted Christian concepts such as, (a) "marriage" is an institution between a man and a woman, and (b) homosexual sodomy is an abomination to the Lord?

There are other side issues like the context where his "offensive" remarks were made, but these are two essential facts. This is yet another case where sane, rational people must fight back. These are not differences of opinion; these are attempts by the global Left to re-define reality.

I say, "Bullshit."

There are a couple of interesting issues presented here, though I doubt that the Powers in GB will address them rationally.

First, the "mis-gendering." He addressed a trans-boy as a girl. Is there no support for him in the fact that he is factually, biologically correct? Indeed, there is nothing that the trans-boy can point to in support of his claim/desire to identify as the gender opposite of how God made him.

Why can he not end the discussion - "microphone drop" - "She is a girl? Prove me wrong."

Secondly, unlike the United States, England has no First Amendment. On the contrary, England is an avowedly Church of England country. So how can a teacher be sanctioned for articulating orthodox, long-accepted Christian concepts such as, (a) "marriage" is an institution between a man and a woman, and (b) homosexual sodomy is an abomination to the Lord?

There are other side issues like the context where his "offensive" remarks were made, but these are two essential facts. This is yet another case where sane, rational people must fight back. These are not differences of opinion; these are attempts by the global Left to re-define reality.

I say, "Bullshit."
Almost as bad as someone claiming to be the son of God.

On the contrary, England is an avowedly Church of England country. So how can a teacher be sanctioned for articulating orthodox, long-accepted Christian concepts such as, (a) "marriage" is an institution between a man and a woman, and (b) homosexual sodomy is an abomination to the Lord?

I am given to understand that the Church of England has gone rather badly 2 Timothy 4:3-4, having rejected sound doctrine in favor of lies after their own lusts.

Forum List

Back