Girls’ high school basketball coach banned for forfeiting game over transgender player has no regrets: ‘Asking for injury’

^^^ WEF shills like this started and support the men in the woman's room BS.

Don't let WEF/democrats lie/gaslight you. They can't even define what a woman is.

Democrats believe a man can suddenly decide to be a woman and use the woman's room at whenever they choose.

Irrelevant to my example and question.

Irrelevant to my example and question.
A man can say at any time he is a woman, right?

Democrats believe men can say they are women and use the woman's room.

If a WEF/Democrat denies they support men in the woman's room, they are gaslighting and lying to your face.

Democrats = WEF

A man can say at any time he is a woman, right?

Sure, what do I care? He can say he is a rabbit for all I care.

Democrats believe men can say they are women and use the woman's room.

Two different things and I'm not a Democrat so quit bringing up things that are just going to confuse you.

If a WEF/Democrat denies they support men in the woman's room, they are gaslighting and lying to your face.

Democrats = WEF

Irrelevant to anything I've discussed.

Sure, what do I care? He can say he is a rabbit for all I care.

Two different things and I'm not a Democrat so quit bringing up things that are just going to confuse you.

Irrelevant to anything I've discussed.
^^^ WEF/Democrat shills commonly deny being democrats to lend their post credibility. Shills/bots like this do nothing but gaslight Americans.

This one even admits it believes a man can say he's a woman, then use the woman's bathroom, or the rabbits...

Democrats = WEF

Ok with who? Me? Not in the least. If it's an adult co-ed dressing room, I'm fine with that. But that's about as far as it goes.

Odd how so few had a problem with Trump doing just that. Look at all the excuses.

Odd how so few had a problem with Trump doing just that. Look at all the excuses.
He was just being a woman for a few minutes.

Democrats believe a man can decide he's a woman and use the woman's room at any time.

Donald Trump has nothing to do with this you moron. But thanks for showing you condone the left’s war on actual women. Why do you hate women so much?

Is it wrong for men to be in a woman's changing/restroom or not?

Is it wrong for men to be in a woman's changing/restroom or not?
Not the topic you stupid POS. You want to cry about Trump some more, go start your own whiny snowflake thread. Quit trying to derail the thread and tell us why you support this shit and hate women.

Why is it ok for females to play on male teams?
Well moron, girls playing on boy teams have to go through a pretty tough test of their abilities and prove they can handle it. These mentally ill boys go through no testing at all. Just their claims of being female. But you truly are this stupid...

Not the topic you stupid POS. You want to cry about Trump some more, go start your own whiny snowflake thread. Quit trying to derail the thread and tell us why you support this shit and hate women.

It's funny. We have people going on and on how Democrats can't tell us what is a woman and what isn't but here we have a thread where others can't say whether or not it's actually wrong for a man to go into a womans dressing/rest room.

Is it wrong or not?

Are you saying a man can't be a woman?

Are you anti-trans?

No. It's really none of my business what one wants to call themself. I've answered this 3-4 times now.

Now if I could get someone, anyone to answer my question.

Is it wrong or not for men to go into rooms where girls are dressing?

It's funny. We have people going on and on how Democrats can't tell us what is a woman and what isn't but here we have a thread where others can't say whether or not it's actually wrong for a man to go into a womans dressing/rest room.

Is it wrong or not?
Again you illiterate idiot, NOT THE TOPIC. We all know know you support this shit and desperately keep trying to derail the thread by crying about Trump. Why do you hate women and support these mentally ill nuts?

Is it wrong or not?
If Trump did it, he is just as wrong as any dude, claiming to be a woman, using the woman's restroom.

Do you agree that trans people are mentally ill pervs?

Oh I have seen females pin boys in high school sports, qualify for state in boys sports, win state titles in boys sports, outbox men, outlift men in lifting competitions. You really underestimate the female athlete.

I knew a 5'4" muscular female stripper who beat up a 6' male to a bloody pulp in a parking lot. She could do 15+ pullups and had a pair of biceps on her. You really underestimate what females are capable of.

lol, the exception to the rule!

You losers crack me the hell up.

Let’s take the woman’s all time 100 m dash record, then check where that would line up with the men. Hell many high school boys beat it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Oh I have seen females pin boys in high school sports, qualify for state in boys sports, win state titles in boys sports, outbox men, outlift men in lifting competitions. You really underestimate the female athlete.

I knew a 5'4" muscular female stripper who beat up a 6' male to a bloody pulp in a parking lot. She could do 15+ pullups and had a pair of biceps on her. You really underestimate what females are capable of.

No we don't. Fact, the VAST majority of females would be smashed.

Forum List

Back