Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Oh Gawd, are the Communist Christianophobes still feigning outrage over this obscure non-event. Coming from the same loons who fell all over themselves praising the 'Piss Christ', i find their feigned outrage to be nothing more than hypocritical projection. They're hateful bigots themselves. Period, end of story.

Pisschrist_Extendo_by_Erevis.jpg

Which posters here now were praising that? Certainly not me. :rolleyes-41:

Christianophobes? That is just stupid. My aunt is a real Christian woman. Never would she treat people in the manner that the phony Christians on this site do. The insults, etc. There is NOTHING Christian about these peoples' behaviors.

Yeah, but you're a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Therefore, you have no credibility. You're a bigot calling others bigots. It is what it is.
Yeah yeah yeah....we get it. Anyone not enamored with YOUR idea of christianity is a "christianophobe". You are SOOOO persecuted.

Oh Gawd, are the Communist Christianophobes still feigning outrage over this obscure non-event. Coming from the same loons who fell all over themselves praising the 'Piss Christ', i find their feigned outrage to be nothing more than hypocritical projection. They're hateful bigots themselves. Period, end of story.

Christianophobes? That is just stupid. My aunt is a real Christian woman. Never would she treat people in the manner that the phony Christians on this site do. The insults, etc. There is NOTHING Christian about these peoples' behaviors.

Yeah, but you're a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Therefore, you have no credibility. You're a bigot calling others bigots. It is what it is.

Nope, I love and respect REAL Christians. :D YOU, OTOH, are not different with your hate than those you condemn. Besides, it's not up to you to make such judgments. YOU are a mere mortal. Leave that to God. He is more than capable without YOUR help.

Why do you say that about me? You have no idea about my beliefs or anything about me for that matter. I am not a "Christianophobe." I just don't like phonies, like yourself, who are the furthest from God.
Well said.

Just some average Communist Christianophobe sluts having a nice day out desecrating the Crucifix. You can bet all are loyal Obamabots/Dem-bots.

femen-copy.jpg

Why would any Christian use his faith as a cudgel to repress others? All Jesus preached was to love your neighbor.

Perhaps this is yet another example of how radicals pervert faith to serve their own repressive political goals, just as radial Islamists do.

Exactly. Agree 100%. Anyone here knows I do not approve of a lot of things "Muslim." However, this is just really ridiculous. They cannot expect anyone to assimilate into this country and to be proud and feel welcome when they behave worse than children. I really do not think God or Jesus would approve of such behavior.

Christians are supposed to be gentle and kind and open their hearts and minds to others.
They were misbehaving, lest you think we have no points of agreement at all.

Why do you say that about me? You have no idea about my beliefs or anything about me for that matter. I am not a "Christianophobe." I just don't like phonies, like yourself, who are the furthest from God.

No, you are a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Who do ya think you're foolin? It is what it is.

No, you are a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Who do ya think you're foolin? It is what it is.

No, I have espoused no hate for anyone, unlike yourself.

Why would any Christian use his faith as a cudgel to repress others? All Jesus preached was to love your neighbor.

Perhaps this is yet another example of how radicals pervert faith to serve their own repressive political goals, just as radial Islamists do.

Exactly. Agree 100%. Anyone here knows I do not approve of a lot of things "Muslim." However, this is just really ridiculous. They cannot expect anyone to assimilate into this country and to be proud and feel welcome when they behave worse than children. I really do not think God or Jesus would approve of such behavior.

Christians are supposed to be gentle and kind and open their hearts and minds to others.

WHO was misbehaving? What are you talking about? Do you even know anymore, or has your hatred just blinded you to any kind of reasonable thought process whatsoever?

Yeah yeah yeah....we get it. Anyone not enamored with YOUR idea of christianity is a "christianophobe". You are SOOOO persecuted.

Just a bigot calling others bigots. You're hateful hypocrites. Seek treatment for your irrational Christianophobia immediately. Good luck and God bless.

You sure are God's spokesperson today, aren't you? You are braver than me, because the fear of the Lord would keep me from such presumptions. You must know him much better than I to be taking such liberties.

Misbehaving is now defined as rallying and singing the Star Spangled Banner. got it.

Nope, I love and respect REAL Christians. :D YOU, OTOH, are not different with your hate than those you condemn. Besides, it's not up to you to make such judgments. YOU are a mere mortal. Leave that to God. He is more than capable without YOUR help.

Seek help for your loony Christianophobia immediately. Good luck and God bless.

Seek help for your loony Christianophobia immediately. Good luck and God bless.

Yes, that is the reply you are left with because you know deep down that you are wrong. Lol.

WHO was misbehaving? What are you talking about? Do you even know anymore, or has your hatred just blinded you to any kind of reasonable thought process whatsoever?
Did you forget what we were discussing, 50 first dates?

Misbehaving is now defined as rallying and singing the Star Spangled Banner. got it.

I would like to know what they think qualifies them as being "Christians." Nothing about them seems very Christian to me. They seem hateful, not willing to be understanding or accepting, all of this goes directly AGAINST Jesus' teachings.

Did you forget what we were discussing, 50 first dates?

You're nuts. :cuckoo: I have no CLUE what you are talking about, but I do know this. You are NOT a real Christian.

You are just a self-righteous jerk. You probably go to mass every Sunday and then act like a dick as soon as you leave, yet you think YOU are going to Heaven. Lol! People like you are a dime a dozen. You do not represent the true Christian faith, and your own words prove it.

On the bright side for the Communist/Progressive Christianophobes, Christians aren't beheading them in retaliation for their abuse of Christians... Yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
It seems that the narrow template some radical political Conservatives use to qualify and quantify ideological purity is now being imposed upon Christianity itself. If one does not strictly conform to all the peculiar dogma these radicals hold as some perverted 'truth', in a political sense, the radicals do not seek understanding and comity. Rather they seek to first demonize, then purge their opposition. Just as radical Islamists do.

Taking a page from the radical Islamist playbook, the radical Conservatives are now telling us what is 'right' and good' and what is 'wrong' and 'bad' about their fellow Christians.

In both cases, the radicals seek to impose their own authority over others. And they say there's a great difference between radical Islam and radical Christians. I don't see any difference at all but tactics. All brands of radicals should be dismissed as essentially narrow thinkers convinced of their own righteousness under the thin veneer of faith. A pox on both their houses.

Forum List

Back