Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Just some average Communist Christianophobe sluts having a nice day out desecrating the Crucifix. You can bet all are loyal Obamabots/Dem-bots.

femen-copy.jpg
Where in the U.S. did that take place?

Why would any Christian use his faith as a cudgel to repress others? All Jesus preached was to love your neighbor.

Perhaps this is yet another example of how radicals pervert faith to serve their own repressive political goals, just as radial Islamists do.

Exactly. Agree 100%. Anyone here knows I do not approve of a lot of things "Muslim." However, this is just really ridiculous. They cannot expect anyone to assimilate into this country and to be proud and feel welcome when they behave worse than children. I really do not think God or Jesus would approve of such behavior.

Christians are supposed to be gentle and kind and open their hearts and minds to others.
They were misbehaving, lest you think we have no points of agreement at all.
Misbehaving is now defined as rallying and singing the Star Spangled Banner. got it.

I would like to know what they think qualifies them as being "Christians." Nothing about them seems very Christian to me. They seem hateful, not willing to be understanding or accepting, all of this goes directly AGAINST Jesus' teachings.
Yet it aligns perfectly with radical Islam. The only difference is tactical

Oh Gawd, are the Communist Christianophobes still feigning outrage over this obscure non-event. Coming from the same loons who fell all over themselves praising the 'Piss Christ', i find their feigned outrage to be nothing more than hypocritical projection. They're hateful bigots themselves. Period, end of story.

Pisschrist_Extendo_by_Erevis.jpg

Which posters here now were praising that? Certainly not me. :rolleyes-41:

Christianophobes? That is just stupid. My aunt is a real Christian woman. Never would she treat people in the manner that the phony Christians on this site do. The insults, etc. There is NOTHING Christian about these peoples' behaviors.

Yeah, but you're a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Therefore, you have no credibility. You're a bigot calling others bigots. It is what it is.

Why do you say that about me? You have no idea about my beliefs or anything about me for that matter. I am not a "Christianophobe." I just don't like phonies, like yourself, who are the furthest from God.

No, you are a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Who do ya think you're foolin? It is what it is.
When we advocate that you can legally be fired for being a christian...when we advocate that you not be allowed to be legally married because you are a christian...when we advocate that you not be allowed to adopt children because you are a christian (because we know that christians have the most pedophiles)....then you can call us christianophobes.

Just some average Communist Christianophobe sluts having a nice day out desecrating the Crucifix. You can bet all are loyal Obamabots/Dem-bots.

femen-copy.jpg

Why would they vote for Obama?

If you look in the background it appears to be a foreign language

On the bright side for the Communist/Progressive Christianophobes, Christians aren't beheading them in retaliation for their abuse of Christians... Yet.

These children were singing the National Anthem. Why don't you outline exactly what your issue with that is, please.

It's an obscure non-event. You Communist Christianophobes are just using it to express your own hateful bigotry towards Christians. It's hypocritical projection. Like i said, at least Christians aren't beheading you guys in retaliation. But keep pushing, and that could change someday.

Oh Gawd, are the Communist Christianophobes still feigning outrage over this obscure non-event. Coming from the same loons who fell all over themselves praising the 'Piss Christ', i find their feigned outrage to be nothing more than hypocritical projection. They're hateful bigots themselves. Period, end of story.

Pisschrist_Extendo_by_Erevis.jpg

Which posters here now were praising that? Certainly not me. :rolleyes-41:

Christianophobes? That is just stupid. My aunt is a real Christian woman. Never would she treat people in the manner that the phony Christians on this site do. The insults, etc. There is NOTHING Christian about these peoples' behaviors.

Yeah, but you're a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Therefore, you have no credibility. You're a bigot calling others bigots. It is what it is.

Why do you say that about me? You have no idea about my beliefs or anything about me for that matter. I am not a "Christianophobe." I just don't like phonies, like yourself, who are the furthest from God.

No, you are a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Who do ya think you're foolin? It is what it is.
When we advocate that you can legally be fired for being a christian...when we advocate that you not be allowed to be legally married because you are a christian...when we advocate that you not be allowed to adopt children because you are a christian (because we know that christians have the most pedophiles)....then you can call us christianophobes.

Yeah, you're not a loony Communist Christianophobe. No way. :cuckoo:

On the bright side for the Communist/Progressive Christianophobes, Christians aren't beheading them in retaliation for their abuse of Christians... Yet.

These children were singing the National Anthem. Why don't you outline exactly what your issue with that is, please.

It's an obscure non-event. You Communist Christianophobes are just using it to express your own hateful bigotry towards Christians. It's hypocritical projection. But hey like i said, at least Christians aren't beheading you guys in retaliation. But keep pushing, and that could change someday.

I can agree. The amount of people who showed up to protest were few, thankfully. It was NOT a very large event. The point is that there are people on this thread who are defending the actions of those idiots.

How do you expect them to assimilate when you won't allow it? How?

How would you feel if your child was singing the anthem and some douchebag adults started screaming and shouting at him or her? Probably pretty bad, I imagine, especially if you were doing this to be as a sign of solidarity. It's just rotten to the core.

But keep pushing, and that could change someday.
And where exactly in the Christian faith does it say you could do such a thing? Oh right, it doesn't. Learn to suck it up little Christian because Jesus said if you followed him your life here might be very short indeed. Learn to take it, that is what your faith demands of you.

It's an obscure non-event. You Communist Christianophobes are just using it to express your own hateful bigotry towards Christians. It's hypocritical projection. But hey like i said, at least Christians aren't beheading you guys in retaliation. But keep pushing, and that could change someday.

I can agree. The amount of people who showed up to protest were few, thankfully. It was NOT a very large event. The point is that there are people on this thread who are defending the actions of those idiots.

How would you feel if your child was singing the anthem and some douchebag adults started screaming and shouting at him or her? Probably pretty bad, I imagine, especially if you were doing this to be as a sign of solidarity. It's just rotten to the core.

There will always be hateful ignorance. But when Christians start beheading you guys for your abuse, let me know. Till then, you are using an obscure non-event to express irrational bigotry towards Christians. It is what it is.

There will always be hateful ignorance. But when Christians start beheading you guy for your abuse, let me know. Till then, you are using an obscure non-event to express irrational bigotry towards Christians. It is what it is.

I have espoused no hate towards Christianity whatsoever, so that is just a lie. You must be the most unreasonable person on this forum. Like a child yourself, incapable of rational thought at all. How pathetic and sad. No wonder why you need your religion to guide you through your life.

And where exactly in the Christian faith does it say you could do such a thing? Oh right, it doesn't. Learn to suck it up little Christian because Jesus said if you followed him your life here might be very short indeed. Learn to take it, that is what your faith demands of you.

Ah, you Communist Christianophobes are just little pussies in the end. You pick on those who don't retaliate. You certainly won't attack Muslims the way you attack Christians. Because you know Muslims will retaliate. Christians turn the cheek for the most part. They tolerate the abuse. But like i said, keep pushing, and that could change at some point.

This person is NOT a real Christian. That much is quite apparent, I think.

I couldn't agree more. If Jesus did send people to Hell he would be at the top of the list.

Ah, you Communist Christianophobes are just little pussies in the end. You pick on those who don't retaliate. You certainly won't attack Muslims the way you attack Christians. Because you know Muslims will retaliate. Christians turn the cheek for the most part. They tolerate the abuse. But like i said, keep pushing, and that could change at some point.

So, how about you make an attempt at answering the questions instead of just retarded accusations?

1) What were the children doing wrong?
2) How do you except others to be able to be assimilated into American culture when they are treated so shabby?
3) You sound like a complete ignoramus. :D

I couldn't agree more. If Jesus did send people to Hell he would be at the top of the list.

Communist Christianophobes don't get to make such pious proclamations. You're hypocrite bigots

femen-copy.jpg

Why would they vote for Obama?

If you look in the background it appears to be a foreign language
That is in Saint Peter's Square November 14, 2014 at the Vatican

They're you and Obama's peeps. You know you wanna praise them. So just let it out. Be honest for once.

Communist Christianophobes don't get to make such pious proclamations. You're hypocrite bigots

Oh geez, you are just a pathetic excuse for a human being, I see. How about you just get lost then, since you have nothing to contribute at all.

Forum List

Back