Christian Bigots shout down Muslim kids singing National Anthem at Texas rally

Oh Gawd, are the Communist Christianophobes still feigning outrage over this obscure non-event. Coming from the same loons who fell all over themselves praising the 'Piss Christ', i find their feigned outrage to be nothing more than hypocritical projection. They're hateful bigots themselves. Period, end of story.

Pisschrist_Extendo_by_Erevis.jpg

How could they assimilate when people like you will not let them? Duh.

Do you see a major push for Islamic assimilation?

In places where there are substantial Muslim populations, do they quickly assimilate?

London, Paris, Detroit, etc?

Well if you are a devout Muslim, how can you assimilate to a Western culture really? half the things we do are haram.

Are you proud of a groups jeering a group of others trying to get their message across without violence and rancor? Is jeering and rancor the fall back position when faced with information? Was the rally staged by CAIR inciting violence? Was the topic of their rally a call to arms?

Leave it to idiot Right Wingers to stir a pot that has no need of stirring. Leave it to hammerheads like this faux "patriot" organization to repress.

Some of them are just as ignorant as their Muslim counterparts. It's disgusting really. Man made religion sucks because all it does is divide PEOPLE.
You Leftists have done a piss poor job of uniting anyone. Black against white, rich against poor, you racist bigots have zero room to criticize about dividing people.

Just because YOU are ignorant does not mean I am a leftist.
Yes, you're a Leftist and a bigot. 12 step recovery is going to be tough if you can't even make the first step.

If you are going to make such accusations, then you'd better show some evidence. If anything, YOU are the bigot, quite obviously. The evidence of that is right here in this thread.

These CHILDREN have obviously not beheaded anyone, nor were they planning to. They were singing the freaking national anthem of America.

Obviously, you have a lot of hate in your heart. I don't think God would approve.
Since you think contrary to all evidence that God approves of homosexuality, I don't think you're qualified to decide what God does and does not approve of.

Islam sucks...we get it....but guess what, due to people like we see in the videos....christianity (at least they way they practice it) sucks too.
Yeah, uncouth protesters are totally the same as cutting people's heads off. The all religions are the same nonsense is spewed by idiots no matter how untrue.

No one said they are all the same though. She said people like you suck too.
So do people like you, blindly accepting a false narrative when it suits your belief system. You suck.

What am I doing to stop them from acting like Americans?

On the dumb scale that was dum-de-dum-dum-dum.

Not nearly as dumb and ignorant as your many comments on this thread.

So, what exactly IS your problem with these children singing the National Anthem?

I've seen no logical explanation for your self-righteousness.

It only makes sense when the spiritual paradigm is observed. The Left serves the god of this world, their blindness not alleviated by the Light of Christ. Jesus said that Satan's kingdom is a united kingdom, the various players working often in unwitting concert. Muslims who also serve Satan benefit from the blindness of the Left who will advocate for them even to confound their own interests.

Standard Disclaimer: I believe in no god or gods.

The motives of the left are far more visceral; a lust for power. The left has fought a 40 year war to utterly crush the culture of America, and has been largely successful. To the left, fealty to the family is greatest impediment to absolute obedience to the state. Lenin wrote in 1920 that men will support brothers and children over their rightful rulers in the state, the answer was to place children in communal learning (it takes a village) and divide families away from the traditional homestead.

This is the same war the left has waged in America, for the same reason. Even the sexual promiscuity the left has pushed onto children is designed to destroy the nuclear family structure.

The left seeks absolute power, those like Nosmo and Shortbus believe they will personally benefit from their gang holding the reigns of power, thus they fight the concepts of liberty and individualism in hopes of riding the coat-tails of their rulers.

There is nothing supernatural or mystical about this - just the age old lust to rule over one's fellow man.
What are all these words in my mouth and how did they get there?

Oh! A partisan hack who is trying desperately to tell everyone what someone else thinks stacked them up on my tongue.

Gee! I wish he had thought more about freedom and our American principles than how to make callow straman arguments! But there is no accounting for tunnel vision partisanship.

Some of them are just as ignorant as their Muslim counterparts. It's disgusting really. Man made religion sucks because all it does is divide PEOPLE.
You Leftists have done a piss poor job of uniting anyone. Black against white, rich against poor, you racist bigots have zero room to criticize about dividing people.

Yes, you're a Leftist and a bigot. 12 step recovery is going to be tough if you can't even make the first step.

If you are going to make such accusations, then you'd better show some evidence. If anything, YOU are the bigot, quite obviously. The evidence of that is right here in this thread.

These CHILDREN have obviously not beheaded anyone, nor were they planning to. They were singing the freaking national anthem of America.

Obviously, you have a lot of hate in your heart. I don't think God would approve.
Since you think contrary to all evidence that God approves of homosexuality, I don't think you're qualified to decide what God does and does not approve of.

Another bogus statement. I have never said that. So . . . you are a liar too. Some Christian hypocrite you are.

Do you see a major push for Islamic assimilation?

In places where there are substantial Muslim populations, do they quickly assimilate?

London, Paris, Detroit, etc?

Well if you are a devout Muslim, how can you assimilate to a Western culture really? half the things we do are haram.
They come here with the expectation of living in balkanized communities. Fewer would come if we expected them to adapt to our culture as we should.

Another bogus statement. I have never said that. So . . . you are a liar too. Some Christian hypocrite you are.
So you think God disapproves? Either way, it appears He's not on your team as you imply.

Do you find it possible that these children were mere set pieces, pawns in a larger game played by CAIR and their democrat sponsors?

When the video was posted earlier, I turned on my hot spot and grabbed my Surface Pro 3 so that I could skirt around my own firewall and watch it. I saw no instance of children singing the NA nor being shouted down. So again, I doubt the claims of the democrats on behalf of their CAIR allies.

I did see the group of protesters shouting and being generally rude, but then that's how leftists act every day, so it raised a "meh" in me.

Oh Gawd, are the Communist Christianophobes still feigning outrage over this obscure non-event. Coming from the same loons who fell all over themselves praising the 'Piss Christ', i find their feigned outrage to be nothing more than hypocritical projection. They're hateful bigots themselves. Period, end of story.

Which posters here now were praising that? Certainly not me. :rolleyes-41:

Christianophobes? That is just stupid. My aunt is a real Christian woman. Never would she treat people in the manner that the phony Christians on this site do. The insults, etc. There is NOTHING Christian about these peoples' behaviors.

So you think God disapproves? Either way, it appears He's not on your team as you imply.

That would be ALL you and yours who behave in that manner, as if God only loves you. You are WRONG. You are not a real Christian.

Yeah, uncouth protesters are totally the same as cutting people's heads off. The all religions are the same nonsense is spewed by idiots no matter how untrue.

No one said they are all the same though. She said people like you suck too.
So do people like you, blindly accepting a false narrative when it suits your belief system. You suck.

What am I doing to stop them from acting like Americans?

On the dumb scale that was dum-de-dum-dum-dum.

Not nearly as dumb and ignorant as your many comments on this thread.

So, what exactly IS your problem with these children singing the National Anthem?

I've seen no logical explanation for your self-righteousness.
I love it when children sing our anthem when not being exploited by grown ups for anti American causes....or did you really think that Christians were there for no other reason than to hate Muslims?

You actually think that, don't you?

Why would any Christian use his faith as a cudgel to repress others? All Jesus preached was to love your neighbor.

Perhaps this is yet another example of how radicals pervert faith to serve their own repressive political goals, just as radial Islamists do.

Do you find it possible that these children were mere set pieces, pawns in a larger game played by CAIR and their democrat sponsors?

When the video was posted earlier, I turned on my hot spot and grabbed my Surface Pro 3 so that I could skirt around my own firewall and watch it. I saw no instance of children singing the NA nor being shouted down. So again, I doubt the claims of the democrats on behalf of their CAIR allies.

I did see the group of protesters shouting and being generally rude, but then that's how leftists act every day, so it raised a "meh" in me.

Where is the evidence of this? As far as I know, this was a celebration and supposed to be fun for the kids. The kids were singing, and some rude phony Christians who are neither adults, nor Christians acted like a bunch of asses. THEY should be embarrassed for their behavior. THAT is not very Christian.

Christianophobes? That is just stupid. My aunt is a real Christian woman. Never would she treat people in the manner that the phony Christians on this site do. The insults, etc. There is NOTHING Christian about these peoples' behaviors.

Yeah, but you're a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Therefore, you have no credibility. You're a bigot calling others bigots. It is what it is.

I'm not focusing on what the children are doing. You are. More evidence you're getting sucked into the thread's narrative.

I think that you and others are quite brainwashed by your perspective man made religions and you cannot accept the Muslims, even if they DID want to integrate. Everyone here who is familiar with me KNOWS I have no love for the Muslim religion. However, these are CHILDREN. Those people are jerks for behaving in the manner they did towards children.

Also, they were signing OUR national anthem, and some of you have a problem with that too? So what do you want from these people?
Even reading the article as Left wing as it was, an intelligent, rational person (as in not you) could glean that the jeering and rancor occurred before, during, and after the singing and had nothing to do with it. The shameless exploitation of children would make a better topic for discussion; something you Leftists do a lot of.
Are you proud of a groups jeering a group of others trying to get their message across without violence and rancor? Is jeering and rancor the fall back position when faced with information? Was the rally staged by CAIR inciting violence? Was the topic of their rally a call to arms?

Leave it to idiot Right Wingers to stir a pot that has no need of stirring. Leave it to hammerheads like this faux "patriot" organization to repress.

Yeah...supporting idiots screaming at children saying the National Anthem is SOOOOOOO "uniting". :lmao:

Why would any Christian use his faith as a cudgel to repress others? All Jesus preached was to love your neighbor.

Perhaps this is yet another example of how radicals pervert faith to serve their own repressive political goals, just as radial Islamists do.

Exactly. Agree 100%. Anyone here knows I do not approve of a lot of things "Muslim." However, this is just really ridiculous. They cannot expect anyone to assimilate into this country and to be proud and feel welcome when they behave worse than children. I really do not think God or Jesus would approve of such behavior.

Christians are supposed to be gentle and kind and open their hearts and minds to others.

Yeah, but you're a hateful Communist/Progressive Christianophobe. Therefore, you have no credibility. You're a bigot calling others bigots. It is what it is.

Why do you say that about me? You have no idea about my beliefs or anything about me for that matter. I am not a "Christianophobe." I just don't like phonies, like yourself, who are the furthest from God.

Forum List

Back