Zone1 Christian against Christian

OneIsTheWord

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2022
Christian against Christians
mantis.jpg
praying-mantis.jpg

Phil 2:3-5 Doing nothing through envy or through pride, but with low thoughts of self let everyone take others to be better than himself; Not looking everyone to his private good, but keeping in mind the things of others. Let this mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus

Phil 1:15-17 Though some are preaching Christ out of envy and competition, others do it out of a good heart: These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 1:12 For our glory is in this, in the knowledge which we have that our way of life in the world, and most of all in relation to you, has been holy and true in the eyes of God; not in the wisdom of the flesh, but in the grace of God.

Titus 1:9-10 Keeping to the true word of the teaching, so that he may be able to give comfort by right teaching and overcome the arguments of the doubters. For there are men who are not ruled by law; foolish talkers, false teachers, especially those of the circumcision,

Phil 1:16-17 These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 12:20 For I have a fear that, when I come, you may not be answering to my desire, and that I may not be answering to yours; that there may be fighting, hate, angry feeling, divisions, evil talk about others, secrets, thoughts of pride, outbursts against authority;

Prov 30:11-14 There is a generation who put a curse on their father and do not give a blessing to their mother. There is a generation who seems to themselves to be free from sin but are not washed from their unclean ways. There is a generation, O how full of pride are their eyes! Oh, how their brows are lifted up! There is a generation whose teeth are like swords, their strong teeth like knives, for the destruction of the poor from the earth, and of those who are in need from among men.

Prov 11:24-26 A man may give freely, and still, his wealth will be increased; and another may keep back more than is right, but only comes to be in need. He who gives blessing will be made fat, but the curser will himself be cursed. He who keeps back grain will be cursed by the people, but a blessing will be on the head of him who lets them have it for a price.

1 Cor 11:27-34 If, then, anyone takes the bread or the cup of the Lord in the wrong spirit, he will be responsible for the body and blood of the Lord. But let no man take of the bread and the cup without testing himself. A man puts himself in danger if he takes part in the holy meal without being conscious that it is the Lord's body. For this cause, a number of you are feeble and ill, and a number are dead. But if we were true judges of ourselves, punishment would not come on us. But if punishment does come, it is sent by the Lord, so that we may be safe when the world is judged. So then, my brothers, when you come together to the holy meal of the Lord, let there be waiting for one another. If any man is in need of food, let him take his meal in his house; so that you may not come together to your damage. And the rest I will put in order when I come.

Malachi 3: 16 - 18 Then those in whom was the fear of the Lord had talked together: and the Lord gave ear, and it was recorded in a book to be kept in mind before him, for those who had the fear of the Lord and gave thought to his name. And they will be mine, says the Lord, in the day when I make them my special property; and I will have mercy on them as a man has mercy on his son who is his servant. Then you will again see how the upright man is different from the sinner, and the servant of God from him who is not.

1 Tim 3:1-7 This is a true saying, A man desiring the position of a Bishop has a desire for good work. The Bishop, then, is to be a man of good name, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, serious-minded, having respect for order, opening his house freely to guests, a ready teacher; Not quickly moved to wrath or blows, but gentle; no fighter, no lover of money; Ruling his house well, having his children under control with all serious behavior; (For if a man has not the art of ruling his house, how will he take care of the church of God?) Not one newly taken into the church, for fear that, through his high opinion of himself, he may come into the same sin as the Evil One. And he is to have a good name among those outside the church so that nothing may be said against him and he may not be taken by the designs of the Evil One.

... and? ...
seek and you shall find :cool:
ef146bd0e23d4fffc26531d24f0e859c_nJR97d3kjlZxWhBDs.gif
tenor (8).gif

Matthew 4:18-19 (NKJV) And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen.
Then He said to them, "Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."

John 21:6-8 (NKJV) And He said to them, "Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some." So they cast, and now they were not able to draw it in because of the multitude of fish.
Therefore that disciple whom Jesus loved said to Peter, "It is the Lord!" Now when Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment (for he had removed it), and plunged into the sea.
But the other disciples came in the little boat (for they were not far from land, but about two hundred cubits), dragging the net with fish.

View attachment 669878View attachment 669879
Phil 2:3-5 Doing nothing through envy or through pride, but with low thoughts of self let everyone take others to be better than himself; Not looking everyone to his private good, but keeping in mind the things of others. Let this mind be in you which was in Christ Jesus

Phil 1:15-17 Though some are preaching Christ out of envy and competition, others do it out of a good heart: These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 1:12 For our glory is in this, in the knowledge which we have that our way of life in the world, and most of all in relation to you, has been holy and true in the eyes of God; not in the wisdom of the flesh, but in the grace of God.

Titus 1:9-10 Keeping to the true word of the teaching, so that he may be able to give comfort by right teaching and overcome the arguments of the doubters. For there are men who are not ruled by law; foolish talkers, false teachers, especially those of the circumcision,

Phil 1:16-17 These do it from love, conscious that I am responsible for the cause of the good news: But those are preaching Christ in a spirit of competition, not from their hearts, but with the purpose of giving me pain in my prison.

2 Cor 12:20 For I have a fear that, when I come, you may not be answering to my desire, and that I may not be answering to yours; that there may be fighting, hate, angry feeling, divisions, evil talk about others, secrets, thoughts of pride, outbursts against authority;

Prov 30:11-14 There is a generation who put a curse on their father and do not give a blessing to their mother. There is a generation who seems to themselves to be free from sin but are not washed from their unclean ways. There is a generation, O how full of pride are their eyes! Oh, how their brows are lifted up! There is a generation whose teeth are like swords, their strong teeth like knives, for the destruction of the poor from the earth, and of those who are in need from among men.

Prov 11:24-26 A man may give freely, and still, his wealth will be increased; and another may keep back more than is right, but only comes to be in need. He who gives blessing will be made fat, but the curser will himself be cursed. He who keeps back grain will be cursed by the people, but a blessing will be on the head of him who lets them have it for a price.

1 Cor 11:27-34 If, then, anyone takes the bread or the cup of the Lord in the wrong spirit, he will be responsible for the body and blood of the Lord. But let no man take of the bread and the cup without testing himself. A man puts himself in danger if he takes part in the holy meal without being conscious that it is the Lord's body. For this cause, a number of you are feeble and ill, and a number are dead. But if we were true judges of ourselves, punishment would not come on us. But if punishment does come, it is sent by the Lord, so that we may be safe when the world is judged. So then, my brothers, when you come together to the holy meal of the Lord, let there be waiting for one another. If any man is in need of food, let him take his meal in his house; so that you may not come together to your damage. And the rest I will put in order when I come.

Malachi 3: 16 - 18 Then those in whom was the fear of the Lord had talked together: and the Lord gave ear, and it was recorded in a book to be kept in mind before him, for those who had the fear of the Lord and gave thought to his name. And they will be mine, says the Lord, in the day when I make them my special property; and I will have mercy on them as a man has mercy on his son who is his servant. Then you will again see how the upright man is different from the sinner, and the servant of God from him who is not.

1 Tim 3:1-7 This is a true saying, A man desiring the position of a Bishop has a desire for good work. The Bishop, then, is to be a man of good name, the husband of one wife, self-controlled, serious-minded, having respect for order, opening his house freely to guests, a ready teacher; Not quickly moved to wrath or blows, but gentle; no fighter, no lover of money; Ruling his house well, having his children under control with all serious behavior; (For if a man has not the art of ruling his house, how will he take care of the church of God?) Not one newly taken into the church, for fear that, through his high opinion of himself, he may come into the same sin as the Evil One. And he is to have a good name among those outside the church so that nothing may be said against him and he may not be taken by the designs of the Evil One.

You omitted the most important passage when speaking about "division". There is only "One" real church that Christ constructed as the chief cornerstone, one kingdom of God, kingdom of heaven, one nation in Christ's kingdom (Matthew 16:18), and the gates of hell shall not overpower it.........there are not countless doctrines instructed by the Christ and His Apostles through the power of the Holy Spirit of God.......there is but ONE, "There is One body, and One Spirit, even as you are called in One hope of your calling, One Lord, One Faith, One baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all......." -- Eph. 4:4-6

Consider what the Christ declared in Matthew 16. The church/kingdom would belong to Christ, as both words are used synonmously in the same verse, in one breath He calls it a kingdom in the next His church. It is His church, He has the right to direct its affiars and requirements, He is its head, ITS KING.

It is not a democracy ruled by the will of the people within the kingdom, its a monarachy, with the word of its King being Law. Christ was given all authority on earth and in heaven by God the Father (Matthew 28:18) and whatever is bound (delcared) on earth by the Christ becomes law on earth and in heaven (Matthew 16:19)

"God put all things in subjection under His (Christ's) feet and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all." -- Eph. 1:22-23 He is further directly identified as its (the church,nation, kingdom) King, He is called the King of Kings. (1 Tim. 6:15)

Christ's claim as king of His kingdom is singular in nature......"MY CHURCH" , He did not say He would build a church or the church of your choice or over 500 different churches/kingdoms. There is but ONE.

And its doctrine is found only one place The word of God, as faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word (Romans 10:17). That doctrine is based upon truth..........where is that truth found? In the Word of God (Thy word is truth and we must worship in spirit and truth (John 17:17)

How do we become wise in God's truth? We study the word. Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed...........study the word to lead you into rightesouness (2 Tim. 2:15) As all scripture is inspired of God and is good for Doctrine and teaching/insturction in righteousnes (2 Tim 3:16-17)

You are never to simply take the word of anyone for doctrine...........search the scriptures to see if these things are based upon truth (Acts 17:11). We as Christians are tasked to study so that we might RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH, meaning consider the entirety of anyone's doctrine, test it for truth by applying the revealtions of God found in the Word of God.

Last edited:
You omitted the most important passage when speaking about "division". There is only "One" real church that Christ constructed as the chief cornerstone, one kingdom of God, kingdom of heaven, one nation in Christ's kingdom (Matthew 16:18), and the gates of hell shall not overpower it.........there are not countless doctrines instructed by the Christ and His Apostles through the power of the Holy Spirit of God.......there is but ONE, "There is One body, and One Spirit, even as you are called in One hope of your calling, One Lord, One Faith, One baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all......." -- Eph. 4:4-6

Consider what the Christ declared in Matthew 16. The church/kingdom would belong to Christ, as both words are used synonmously in the same verse, in one breath He calls it a kingdom in the next His church. It is His church, He has the right to direct its affiars and requirements, He is its head, ITS KING.

It is not a democracy ruled by the will of the people within the kingdom, its a monarachy, with the word of its King being Law. Christ was given all authority on earth and in heaven by God the Father (Matthew 28:18) and whatever is bound (delcared) on earth by the Christ becomes law on earth and in heaven (Matthew 16:19)

"God put all things in subjection under His (Christ's) feet and gave Him as head over all things to the church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills all in all." -- Eph. 1:22-23 He is further directly identified as its (the church,nation, kingdom) King, He is called the King of Kings. (1 Tim. 6:15)

Christ's claim as king of His kingdom is singular in nature......"MY CHURCH" , He did not say He would build a church or the church of your choice or over 500 different churches/kingdoms. There is but ONE.

And its doctrine is found only one place The word of God, as faith cometh by hearing and hearing by the word (Romans 10:17). That doctrine is based upon truth..........where is that truth found? In the Word of God (Thy word is truth and we must worship in spirit and truth (John 17:17)

How do we become wise in God's truth? We study the word. Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not be ashamed...........study the word to lead you into rightesouness (2 Tim. 2:15) As all scripture is inspired of God and is good for Doctrine and teaching/insturction in righteousnes (2 Tim 3:16-17)

You are never to simply take the word of anyone for doctrine...........search the scriptures to see if these things are based upon truth (Acts 17:11). We as Christians are tasked to study so that we might RIGHTLY DIVIDE THE WORD OF TRUTH, meaning consider the entirety of anyone's doctrine, test it for truth by applying the revealtions of God found in the Word of God.
The Rock
1657745538259.png

And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you lose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Matthew 16:18-19 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.
As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
( 1 Corinthians 15:47-49)

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
(Matthew 5:8)

Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
(2Corinthians 7:1)

For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
(Ephesians 5:5)

But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
(Revelation 21:27)

They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.
(Revelation 22:4)

If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
(1 Corinthians 3:17-20)

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
(1 Corinthians 6:19)

And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?
For you are the temples of the living God.
1657745658665.png

As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
(2 Corinthians 6:16)

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.
(1 Peter 2:4-5)

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
(Jeremiah 31:33)

Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,
in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

(Ephesians 2:19-22)
christ-the-cornerstone-324x324.jpg

As living stones
R (26).jpeg

Coming to Him as to a living stone, rejected indeed by men, but chosen by God and precious,
you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

Therefore, it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."
(1 Peter 2:4-6)

The Rock
View attachment 669891
And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock, I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you lose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

Matthew 16:18-19 The first man was of the earth, made of dust; the second Man is the Lord from heaven.
As was the man of dust, so also are those who are made of dust; and as is the heavenly Man, so also are those who are heavenly.
And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man.
( 1 Corinthians 15:47-49)

Blessed are the pure in heart, For they shall see God.
(Matthew 5:8)

Therefore, having these promises, beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
(2Corinthians 7:1)

For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
(Ephesians 5:5)

But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.
(Revelation 21:27)

They shall see His face, and His name shall be on their foreheads.
(Revelation 22:4)

If anyone defiles
the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.
(1 Corinthians 3:17-20)

Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?
(1 Corinthians 6:19)

And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?
For you are the temples of the living God.
View attachment 669892

As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."
(2 Corinthians 6:16)

(1 Peter 2:4-5)

But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put My law in their minds, and write it on their hearts; I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
(Jeremiah 31:33)

Now, therefore, you are no longer strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, having been built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone,
in whom the whole building, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.

(Ephesians 2:19-22)
View attachment 669893

As living stones
View attachment 669894

Therefore, it is also contained in the Scripture, "Behold, I lay in Zion A chief cornerstone, elect, precious, And he who believes on Him will by no means be put to shame."
(1 Peter 2:4-6)

The ROCK? Its not Peter............read Matthew 16 in context, the ROCK is the truth spoken by Peter that Jesus was the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy, The CHRIST. Because Peter spoke this truth (which was revealed to him from heaven), Jesus gave Peter the keys to the kingdom.....i.e., the Church that Christ was constructing. With these keys Peter opened the door to the kingdom...i.e., the church and informed everyone on the day of Pentecost (after the ascension of Jesus) what was required to gain entrance into this kingdom/church (Acts 2) Christ informed Peter that with the words He spoke as guided by the Holy Spirit of God those words would be bound in both earth and heaven (Matthew 16:28)

Read in context. "He (Jesus) said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered and said, "YOU ARE THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVIING GOD (this is the rock upon which the church of Christ was constructed, the chief cornerstone of truth, Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God) Jesus answered and said to him (Peter), "Blessed are you Simon Bar-Jona (the son of Jona...Peter) for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in Heaven." And I say unto you Peter, and on THIS ROCK (not upon "you" Peter but upon THIS ROCK) I will build MY CHURCH (Christ's Church, not Peter's church) and the gates of Hades (realm of the dead) shall not prevail against it." -- Matthew 16:15-18

Some misread this passage by taking away its contextual integrity (Matt.16:18). Jesus did not say Peter was the rock, Jesus declared that Peter's confession concerning the true identify of Jesus was the rock. Jesus was and is the Messiah of Prophecy, the King of Kings, the only Son of the Living God.

Its a fallacy of the RCC that Peter was the first Pope.........while the scriptures detail that Peter was no more important in his apostleship than were the other apostles of Christ. Example: "Peter stood with the 11............" Acts 2:14

Peter used those keys on the day of Pentecost and informed everyone how to enter the kingdom of Christ........you must be baptized "into" Christ (Acts 2:38) for the remission of sin.

Another Apostle of Christ states with clarity..........with no ambiguity whatsoever, and clearly defines what Matthew 16 states..........who the actual Rock is. Its the truth that Jesus is the Christ. "FOR NO OTHER FOUNDATION CAN ANYONE LAY THAN THAT WHICH IS LAID, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST." -- 1 Cor. 3:11

Next, some will state, Paul was not a true apostle of Christ.......and still attempt to claim Peter as THE ROCK upon which the church was built. But read what Peter declared about Paul. What? Peter did not speak truth? Peter declared Paul to be an inspired author (2 Peter 3:15-16). Peter accepted the apostleship of Paul (Gal. chapter 2) when Paul actually confronted Peter about the false teaching that circumcision of the flesh was required even upon the gentile converts.

Last edited:
View attachment 669878View attachment 669879
The word is CONTENTION. Not competition.

The ROCK? Its not Peter............read Matthew 16 in context, the ROCK is the truth spoken by Peter that Jesus was the Son of God, the Messiah of prophecy, The CHRIST. Because Peter spoke this truth (which was revealed to him from heaven), Jesus gave Peter the keys to the kingdom.....i.e., the Church that Christ was constructing. With these keys Peter opened the door to the kingdom...i.e., the church and informed everyone on the day of Pentecost (after the ascension of Jesus) what was required to gain entrance into this kingdom/church (Acts 2) Christ informed Peter that with the words He spoke as guided by the Holy Spirit of God those words would be bound in both earth and heaven (Matthew 16:28)

Read in context. "He (Jesus) said to them, "But who do you say that I am?" Simon Peter answered and said, "YOU ARE THE CHRIST, THE SON OF THE LIVIING GOD (this is the rock upon which the church of Christ was constructed, the chief cornerstone of truth, Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God) Jesus answered and said to him (Peter), "Blessed are you Simon Bar-Jona (the son of Jona...Peter) for flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, But My Father who is in Heaven." And I say unto you Peter, and on THIS ROCK (not upon "you" Peter but upon THIS ROCK) I will build MY CHURCH (Christ's Church, not Peter's church) and the gates of Hades (realm of the dead) shall not prevail against it." -- Matthew 16:15-18

Some misread this passage by taking away its contextual integrity (Matt.16:18). Jesus did not say Peter was the rock, Jesus declared that Peter's confession concerning the true identify of Jesus was the rock. Jesus was and is the Messiah of Prophecy, the King of Kings, the only Son of the Living God.

Its a fallacy of the RCC that Peter was the first Pope.........while the scriptures detail that Peter was no more important in his apostleship than were the other apostles of Christ. Example: "Peter stood with the 11............" Acts 2:14

Peter used those keys on the day of Pentecost and informed everyone how to enter the kingdom of Christ........you must be baptized "into" Christ (Acts 2:38) for the remission of sin.

Another Apostle of Christ states with clarity..........with no ambiguity whatsoever, and clearly defines what Matthew 16 states..........who the actual Rock is. Its the truth that Jesus is the Christ. "FOR NO OTHER FOUNDATION CAN ANYONE LAY THAN THAT WHICH IS LAID, WHICH IS JESUS CHRIST." -- 1 Cor. 3:11

Next, some will state, Paul was not a true apostle of Christ.......and still attempt to claim Peter as THE ROCK upon which the church was built. But read what Peter declared about Paul. What? Peter did not speak truth? Peter declared Paul to be an inspired author (2 Peter 3:15-16). Peter accepted the apostleship of Paul (Gal. chapter 2) when Paul actually confronted Peter about the false teaching that circumcision of the flesh was required even upon the gentile converts.

Doesn't Peter mean rock?

This is not about Christians against Christians
The real threat is Rabbi's against Christians

Googled “spitting on Christians” and I got About 42,200,000 results (0.55 seconds) . Can you guess who the spitters were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...you?
spitting on Christians - Google Search

Spitting update Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them a few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.
https://tinyurl.com/j77w4jd

DL: Spitting at Christians a 'repulsive act'
Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group

https://www.ynetnews.com/home/0,7340,L-3443,00.html

CHRISTIANS FEEL GROWING OPPRESSION IN ISRAEL
Traditional Christians in Israel today who increasingly find themselves under assault, especially those living in or near orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. Last month, two churches were painted with slogans such as “Jesus is dead” and “Death to Christianity.” Many priests (Rabbis) are daily spat upon when walking on the streets in Jerusalem.
https://tinyurl.com/y9jvz59g

I don’t always see eye-to-eye with Abe Foxman of the Jewish Antidefamation League (ADL), but I want to give him his props on a recent statement issued by the ADL.

According to a press release,

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has called on the Chief Rabbinate of Israel to publicly denounce the repulsive
decades-old practice by ultra-Orthodox Jews of spitting at Christian clergymen they encounter in the street.

https://tinyurl.com/y8u3zfkd

Has the US news ever reported the above?
NO, not even once
&
One must wonder why?

Father Samuel Aghoyan, a senior Armenian Orthodox cleric in Jerusalem's Old City, says he's been spat at by young haredi and national Orthodox Jews "about 15 to 20 times" in the past decade. The last time it happened, he said, was earlier this month. "I was walking back from the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and I saw this boy in a yarmulke and ritual fringes coming back from the Western Wall, and he spat at me two or three times." Wearing a dark-blue robe, sitting in St. James's Church, the main Armenian church in the Old City, Aghoyan said, "Every single priest in this church has been spat on.
Mouths filled with hatred
Do you believe God chose them to spit on Christians?
:)-

Googled “spitting on Christians” and I got About 42,200,000 results (0.55 seconds) . Can you guess who the spitters were/are? As a Christian does this trouble...you?

Spitting update Reality is at your door. Muslims do not do the following & now you know who does
Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them a few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

Oct 12, 2004 - Christians in Jerusalem Want Jews to Stop Spitting on Them. A few weeks ago, a senior Greek Orthodox clergyman in Israel attended a meeting at a government office in Jerusalem's Givat Shaul quarter. When he returned to his car, an elderly man wearing a skullcap came and knocked on the window.

Jewish group calls on Israel's Chief Rabbinate to denounce decades-old ultra-Orthodox practice of spitting at Christian clergymen on the street. 'This is a hateful act of persecution against another faith group

Traditional Christians in Israel today who increasingly find themselves under assault, especially those living in or near orthodox Jewish neighborhoods. Last month, two churches were painted with slogans such as “Jesus is dead” and “Death to Christianity.” Many priests (Rabbis) are daily spat upon when walking on the streets in Jerusalem.

I don’t always see eye-to-eye with Abe Foxman of the Jewish Antidefamation League (ADL), but I want to give him his props on a recent statement issued by the ADL.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL) has called on the Chief Rabbinate of Israel to publicly denounce the repulsive
decades-old practice by ultra-Orthodox Jews of spitting at Christian clergymen they encounter in the street.

NO, not even once
&
One must wonder why?
Send this to Fox News. They will report on this. It's weird that Jews would do this since it was Christian nations like Britain and the U.S. who rescued the Jews in WW2 and helped with the annexation of Israel.

Matthew 11:4-7 (ESV) And Jesus answered them, "Go and tell John what you hear and see: the blind receive their sight and the lame walk, lepers are cleansed and the deaf hear, and the dead are raised up, and the poor have good news preached to them.
Matthew 11:4 6 And blessed is the one who is not offended by me."
As they went away, Jesus began to speak to the crowds concerning John: "What did you go out into the wilderness to see? Has a reed been shaken by the wind?

NO, not even once
&
One must wonder why?

Yes. The US news reports this spitting behavior.. a least for the past 30 years. Most Jews don't do that. Israel's freeloaders are weird to begin with.

Israel's freeloaders are weird to begin with.
I was once a devoted supporter of the country named “Israel”.

But once I discovered that the IDF was using their sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children;
my faith in them turned to zero.

I now view the Israeli people with contempt. They are murderers who have violated God's commandments over and over. I now realize that the Israelis see themselves as “the chosen people” and yes, they were chosen to be the example for others to follow., murder is not one of them. they are sinful people.

ATOMIC BOMB.jpg

In my view, the Israelis will get the wrath 0f God and you will be around to see it.

Within our lifetime, we will witness God's wrath against the vile Zions.

Last edited:
I was once a devoted supporter of the country named “Israel”.

But once I discovered that the IDF was using their sniper teams to single out and murder Palestinian children;
my faith in them turned to zero.

I now view the Israeli people with contempt. They are murderers who have violated God's commandments over and over. I now realize that the Israelis see themselves as “the chosen people” and yes, they were chosen to be the example for others to follow., murder is not one of them. they are sinful people.

View attachment 742408
In my view, the Israelis will get the wrath 0f God and you will be around to see it.

Within our lifetime, we will witness God's wrath against the vile Zions.

Where did you get that lying information that the IDS is killing children on purpose?

Forum List

Back