Zone1 Lauren Boebert Brilliantly Owns The Libs On Separation Of Church & State

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

She makes a brilliant point...why is that muslim whore allowed to wear her hijab?? why isn't that ripped from her as soon as she tries to enter into the Capitol building...why are we showing favoritism towards these muzzies?

We don't allow Jewish members of Congress to wear yamikas or Chrisitan members of Congress to wear crosses around their necks....so why are we allowing her to wear a hijab.....this proves as Lauren earlier pointed out -- there is no separation of church and state, and the church should definitely be running the government....

She makes a brilliant point...why is that muslim whore allowed to wear her hijab?? why isn't that ripped from her as soon as she tries to enter into the Capitol building...why are we showing favoritism towards these muzzies?

We don't allow Jewish members of Congress to wear yamikas or Chrisitan members of Congress to wear crosses around their necks....so why are we allowing her to wear a hijab.....this proves as Lauren earlier pointed out -- there is no separation of church and state, and the church should definitely be running the government....

I think she needs to get her a pool boy like Jerry Falwell's wife did.

I'm more concerned with the fact that Omar and her supporters (like you) are Holocaust deniers.

I'm more concerned with the fact that Omar and her supporters (like you) are Holocaust deniers.
Except, she isn't a holocaust denier -- you just made that shit up....

But do you know who most holocaust deniers support tho?

Now do I think Trump is a holocaust denier, definitely not.....I think he personally abhors Nazis....but I do know that he will pander to them and kiss up to them if it means he will get the praise he craves from them.....

Personally, if a lot of Nazis are being my fans, I am going to re-evaluate what it is I am doing for them to love me so much....

8ubGFLt.gif

Yet Boebert proudly displays her cross

There are no rules about complying with your religion in public
There are rules against forcing others to comply with your religious beliefs

A display of the Ten Commandments in public does not force others to comply with Christianity. One is always free to not look at it. We should be a Christian country, so we can get those displays back up in the government buildings.

And Boebert once again tells it like it is. Love her.

A display of the Ten Commandments in public does not force others to comply with Christianity. One is always free to not look at it. We should be a Christian country, so we can get those displays back up in the government buildings.

The Ten Commandments suck as reflections of our laws

We would be better posting the Bill of Rights

Yes, put up the 10 Commandments. I forget which ones the Constitution allows me to break. Commandments 1 & 2, fer sure.

I am sure you do. Fuck that FIRST AMENDMENT!!!

Good point, that this worthless Muslim woman's hijab shouldn't be allowed in Congress.

Do you realize that it would NOT be allowed in France? Right now?

I don't know why we allow it. It's just wrong.

Good point, that this worthless Muslim woman's hijab shouldn't be allowed in Congress.

Do you realize that it would NOT be allowed in France? Right now?

I don't know why we allow it. It's just wrong.
I thought france was controlled by radical muslims bro?

With Europe. It's a scandal.

Also obligatory 'Vive Le Emperor!' Without whom my ancestors would er still be in Europe.

Forum List

Back