Chris Matthews destroys Maddow

Chris Matthews destroys Maddow. In case you left wing pukes want to know your bitch lost.

Your cliches did not work. The whites against women cliche did not work.

The funny thing is you still don't get it. Matthews did, thank God.

I gave Matthews credit for being the least hackish YEARS AGO on this forum. Most of the right roasted me for it.

This guy >>>
sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg
destroyed Chris Matthews. Maddow just laughed at both of them.

Chris Matthews destroys Maddow. In case you left wing pukes want to know why your bitch lost.

It's rather rare that Matthews gets something right. But he was.

Matthews has turned out to be one of the lucid left loons, Maddow is just ignorant

You need to look up the definition of ignorant, or just look in the mirror. She's an Ivy League graduate and a Rhodes Scholar.

"""Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[22] At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[23] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[24] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.[25]""
Rachel Maddow - Wikipedia

And it was a good debate. Too bad this video took it out of context.

This guy >>>

I saw plenty of lies from madcow, not much laughing. The hildabitch was asked about illegals costing Americans jobs, her response was I want to have jobs for everybody. She pandered to illegals, now they will be going home.

Post some with links verifying they were lies. You won't because you can't. If it wasn't for bullshit this board couldn't exist.

Matthews has turned out to be one of the lucid left loons, Maddow is just ignorant

You need to look up the definition of ignorant, or just look in the mirror. She's an Ivy League graduate and a Rhodes Scholar.

"""Maddow earned a degree in public policy at Stanford in 1994.[22] At graduation, she was awarded the John Gardner Fellowship.[23] She was also the recipient of a Rhodes Scholarship and began her postgraduate study in 1995 at Lincoln College, Oxford. This made her the first openly gay or lesbian American to win an international Rhodes Scholarship.[24] In 2001, she earned a Doctor of Philosophy (DPhil) in politics at the University of Oxford.[25]""

You need to look up the definitions of Sleaze, Hypocrisy, Condescension and Self-righteousness. words you have undoubtedly heard before, but you have yet to fully grasp.

This guy >>>

I saw plenty of lies from madcow, not much laughing. The hildabitch was asked about illegals costing Americans jobs, her response was I want to have jobs for everybody. She pandered to illegals, now they will be going home.

Post some with links verifying they were lies. You won't because you can't. If it wasn't for bullshit this board couldn't exist.

Fuck off maggot, the bitch even hired an illegal alien that was illegally granted a work permit by you dear leader.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign hires illegal immigrant ‘Dreamer’

Oh great, the flaming dingbat has chimed in

This guy >>>

Yep, to dinner with their families at the end of the day in their homes in the USA.

I am glad you get this.

Chris Matthews destroys Maddow. In case you left wing pukes want to know your bitch lost.

I gave Matthews credit for being the least hackish YEARS AGO on this forum. Most of the right roasted me for it.

He was non hack(ish) in 2000-2008. After that he joined the loon train.

Chris Matthews destroys Maddow. In case you left wing pukes want to know why your bitch lost.

Every now and than, Matthews manages to swerve into the truth.

All of that high falutin' education, still so pitifully ignorant. Which is bad enough on its own, without all of her progressive arrogance.

This guy >>>

Yep, to dinner with their families at the end of the day in their homes in the USA.

I am glad you get this.

I'm sorry you senility prevents you from understanding the written word. They are illegally occupying space in this country, that occupation will end with them returning to their home countries. They can do it the easy way and self deport, taking their shit with them, or chose the hard road and leave with just the shirts on their backs.

Forum List

Back