What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm glad I stuck around long enough to see the left eat the same Crow dinner I had when Obama was el

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Reaction score
To my surprise I think the one who has been the most civil about it all was Candycorn. Truly a shock. We very rarely agree on anything but credit where credit is due.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I totally agree pal I finally got to see my cubbies win the series and the biggest Fuck you in history...

Unbelievable I am affraid to play the lottery now because I just might win... I don't want to retire so fuck that.

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The third biggest fuck you comes after inauguration when the socons, the far right, and the alt slowly then quite quickly realize they fucked themselves.

OP
Remodeling Maidiac

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I totally agree pal I finally got to see my cubbies win the series and the biggest Fuck you in history...

Unbelievable I am affraid to play the lottery now because I just might win... I don't want to retire so fuck that.
Play for me then

OP
Remodeling Maidiac

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The third biggest fuck you comes after inauguration when the socons, the far right, and the alt slowly then quite quickly realize they fucked themselves.
Exibit A

And this moron still thinks his Republican costume is hiding his true self. What a joke

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List