Chris Christie - Trump Can’t Win

The criminal Justice system says Trump broke the law

No the criminal justice system does NOT say "Trump broke the law".
A couple of political prosecutors got their "ham sandwich" to claim that which is impossible.
Read the actual laws, like EO 13526.
Ex-presidents can do absolutely ANYTHING they want with copies of classified docs they can give to themselves, forever.
Anyone who denies that obvious fact, is just a liar.

No the criminal justice system does NOT say "Trump broke the law".
A couple of political prosecutors got their "ham sandwich" to claim that which is impossible.
Read the actual laws, like EO 13526.
Ex-presidents can do absolutely ANYTHING they want with copies of classified docs they can give to themselves, forever.
Anyone who denies that obvious fact, is just a liar.
If it is so easy to indict someone, why haven’t you indicted Hillary, Obama or Biden?

Trump knew he took them, Biden did not know.
Dude, Senator Biden had them in his possession at one time for them to have ended in several different places. Senator Biden is solely responsible for following proper methods of handling classified documents. Senator Biden had absolutely no legal reason to possess classified doc's outside of DC.

Maybe. But I still think lots of independents, and most all Republicans, will see it that way. It's certainly not going to be the disqualification Democrats are hoping for.
I agree with many law professors. trump tried to overthrow an election. He should not even be eligible for re-election.

But look at Bebe in Israel. He has been charged with crimes and he was re-elected. Now he is trying to screw the justice system to save himself.

Basically, that is the main reason trump wants to be re-elected...to stay out of jail.

He may be a convicted felony before November 2024. Who will vote for felon as their president? MAGA will cause they are a cult. But
..who else?

Christie is at around 3%. He must know he can't win especially with his angry rhetoric during the debate so what's the point?
I believe he knows he has no chance of winning. I believe he is attempting to save what is left of the Republican Party. That requires HONESTY and DETERMINATION. That's how a party wins. The person isn't important in the big picture of things, especially if they do nothing but detract from it , like trump did.

Dude, Senator Biden had them in his possession at one time for them to have ended in several different places. Senator Biden is solely responsible for following proper methods of handling classified documents. Senator Biden had absolutely no legal reason to possess classified doc's outside of DC.
IF he knew they existed. Also which documents are more dangerous current top secret ones or ones that are decades old

I agree with many law professors. trump tried to overthrow an election. He should not even be eligible for re-election.

But look at Bebe in Israel. He has been charged with crimes and he was re-elected. Now he is trying to screw the justice system to save himself.

Basically, that is the main reason trump wants to be re-elected...to stay out of jail.

He may be a convicted felony before November 2024. Who will vote for felon as their president? MAGA will cause they are a cult. But
..who else?
Beats me. But lots of people won't be voting for Democrats if they believe that the party is trying to prosecute its way to victory.

Beats me. But lots of people won't be voting for Democrats if they believe that party is trying to prosecute its way to victory.
Republicans claim that any prosecution of their illegal activities must be partisan

Makes it hard to hold them responsible

Beats me. But lots of people won't be voting for Democrats if they believe that the party is trying to prosecute its way to victory.
If trump runs he can't win. Democrats know this already. So why prosecuted ? Because it's the right thing to do. And in Georgia it's the Republicans who are doing the prosecuting.

Trump and Pence in 2024 with the Motto “ Hanging with Pence “…
Trump had raised the notion of "termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution." Termination rather than suspension.

Newsweek and he can win!

Last edited:
IF he knew they existed.
They didn't just happen into his possession without him having asked for them.
Also which documents are more dangerous current top secret ones or ones that are decades old
Decades old doc's still hold the same classification level at the time, unless they were declassified at a later point in time.

They were not, guarantee ya......and they probably have everything to do with Biden's oversea adventures.

Forum List

Back