4 things Republicans need to do to win 2024 presidential election

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

This was a great article to read

It pulls no punches. Also, I discovered this site after a Search that (once again :rolleyes:) seemed to only list DIM news (ha ha) sites but there it was at the very bottom, just as I was about to ditch that Search.. had momentarily forgotten about Human Events

They are good. :)

It pulls no punches. Also, I discovered this site after a Search that (once again :rolleyes:) seemed to only list DIM news (ha ha) sites but there it was at the very bottom, just as I was about to ditch that Search.. had momentarily forgotten about Human Events

What an idiotic article

The first thing Republicans need to do is eliminate Critical Race Theory?
Transgenders? Tiny, tiny minority in the population
You going to run on hatred of Trannies?

Nobody outside RW Propaganda news cares

I think the first agenda is to get control of states. It's states that are promoting drop boxes and mail-in voting which is the actual enemy of Republicans. We have to master their own game, get control, and then have our people tear it down whereas mail-in could only be used if you have a legitimate reason why you can't vote in person.

After we can restore those states back to normal voting, the next step is to have them get rid of technology in our election system. There is nothing wrong with going backwards when we realize so-called going forward was nothing but a big mistake. Hand count only or very minimum technology would restore voter confidence in our election system and be more inviting to election deniers.

There are only two things the Republicans need to do: dump Trump and forget about abortion

Thank you for proving you ignore sanity, facts and logic, and keep searching until you find the crazy every single time.
What an idiotic article

This morning after yet another attack on a gay nightclub, Republicans still think that Americans care more about Hunter's laptop than gun crime, after they ran an election largely on increased crime n America.

This is why Republicans will lose in 2024.

Republicans won the House despite the media and the dirty money paid to democrat candidates and Biden gets worse every day so why are republicans on the defensive?

A Dem president just blatantly offered $500 BILLION DOLLARS in $20k to $30k BRIBES for votes. Unless you have a plan to counter that Dems will win in 2024 no matter who runs or how bad things get.

Very true

Look at all the low information voters that voted for Trump

You have no idea how many low information voted for Trump. That was part of the brainwashing the Communists dreamed up and told you to believe. Our voters are intelligent enough to figure out how to vote in person, on election day, and obtain a voter-id. Your people don't have that kind of intelligence.

You have no idea how many low information voted for Trump. That was part of the brainwashing the Communists dreamed up and told you to believe. Our voters are intelligent enough to figure out how to vote in person, on election day, and obtain a voter-id. Your people don't have that kind of intelligence.
Well clearly nobody with a brain would vote for Biden and Dems vision of America. Is there anything those morons haven't wrecked in the first 2 years?

Well clearly nobody with a brain would vote for Biden and Dems vision of America. Is there anything those morons haven't wrecked in the first 2 years?

And yet they did and largely did it again a little over a week ago, so what does that say about the people you're putting up?

I voted for Democrats, Republicans and one Libertarian this past election. Far more Democrats than usual. Part of that was because I didn't vote for election deniers such as Kari Lake and congressman Andy Biggs. Similar to 2018 when I didn't back those inclined towards congressional political investigations, thus my ballot tilted Republican.

While I disagree with certain policies with the linked article's author, I can appreciate his desire for use of specific issues as his basis for campaigning.

Issues I'd liked addressed in 2024:
  • Federal deficit
  • Environmental policy addressed in a reasonable fashion
  • Border Security (addressed in a Christian way and knock off the scare tactic generalized characterization of these folks as we've heard)
  • Foreign policy

What an idiotic article

I care. My kids are forced to share athletic fields and compete agains trans girls. Completely unfair. You’re always so stupid it hurts. Trannie isn’t short for transgender it’s short for transvestite, you leftist buffoon.

I am smarter than rightwinger

How that issue brushed me the wrong way is that I believe it's best for the federal government to have limited input to our local public schools. I see it as a huge mistake if the GOP makes it the #1 issue. On some things I'm liberal, on others conservative. Local control over our public schools is one area I lean conservative and feel most national interference has not served our schools well.

Forum List

Back