Chris Christie - Trump Can’t Win

I can guarantee you, every Republican politician is praying every night for Trump to be indicted.

Midterms: Democrats went in controlling the White House and both houses of Congress.

Republicans won the mythical Popular Vote 51-47.

Funny how Democrats aren't talking about the all-important popular vote much these days.

Republicans picked up a few seats in the House.
With recent Gerrymandering they should have gained twenty or more

Those under 60 mostly don’t vote Republican
No
Democrats still vote. Republicans didn't.
There was no wave because not enough Republicans voted.
Hopefully a lesson was learned.
But alas - 2 years is a long time.
The lesson of 2020 is simple...
Democrats learned that because they all went out to vote - they "won"
Republicans learned their laziness cost them dearly.
I am afraid, it won't be the Dems that forgets what they learned

Who do the Democrats have? Biden again?? Haha... Hillary 4.0? Haha.... Harris??.... Holy Haha!!!
Hopefully Trump buries himself sooner than later, because he will. And then DeSantis can step in.
DeSantis running against Biden??
Holy cow.
I'm telling you the way it is.

I'm not voting for DeSantis.

And if you lost me... how many others are you going to lose?

You want the establishment... vote for them.

I'll write in Trump.

I'm telling you the way it is.

I'm not voting for DeSantis.

And if you lost me... how many others are you going to lose?

You want the establishment... vote for them.

I'll write in Trump.
Why is DeSantis "establishment"? That is ridiculous.
Trump told you not to like him, so you dutifully obey.
I don't work that way.
Trump was actually a pretty damn solid President in comparison to the one before him.
Which is why you never have, or ever will hear liberals talking about his policies. They can't.
But - Trump is hated to the extreme by far too many people. Right or wrong, his fault or not his fault.
The last thing I want is for another woke Democrat to be our President again. I want that less, than to take the enormous risk of Trump tearing the Republican Party into shreds for his own ego.

The GOP have already mostly rejected him. Most conservatives I know did not want him to run again.
Which, again, reveals the accepted lie that most Republicans are "Trumpers"
All it took was (mostly) the RW media and their viewers to parrot the excuse to dump the donald.

No
At a rally, didn't Trump say not to vote?

I don't work that way.
Trump was actually a pretty damn solid President in comparison to the one before him.
Which is why you never have, or ever will hear liberals talking about his policies. They can't.

Where he said he was the only one that could negotiate with the Chinese but got his ass kicked and costs the taxpayers billions?

Where he said balancing the budget would be easy but got us $7.8 trillion in debt?

Where Obamacare is still the law?

All it took was (mostly) the RW media and their viewers to parrot the excuse to dump the donald.
Nope.
All it took was Trump shitting in his own backyard, and calling DeSantis names and belittling his win because he, himself, isn't the one that took Florida. Then he goes on to trash most of the rest of the Party, pretty much all conservative media as well because they didn't praise him enough.
Fuck that.
He pissed me off. The jerk was out practically campaigning against DeSantis 2 days before the mid-terms. That is simply unforgivable. And the reason he did it - his fucking ego.

Where he said he was the only one that could negotiate with the Chinese but got his ass kicked and costs the taxpayers billions?

Where he said balancing the budget would be easy but got us $7.8 trillion in debt?

Where Obamacare is still the law?
Note - I said in comparison to the President before him. And after him for that matter.
If Trump was still President - we would be better off right now.
America is the laughing stock of the world right now. All of the world leaders are well aware we have a nursing home resident as President

If Trump can't win, no Republican can.

If Trump can't win, it is due to media obfuscation and election meddling because despite Trump's personality, which frankly, I kinda like in a leader (it takes real guts and BALLS and a lot of bravado to stand up to Washington to get the stuff done needed against their wishes), Trump was a good president so all that leaves in election fraud + a whole hell of a lot of fake media lies and misinformation skewing voters, that one can hardly expect any of that to much change no matter WHAT republican ran in '24!

Which is all a bloviated way of agreeing. :SMILEW~130:

Note - I said in comparison to the President before him. And after him for that matter.
If Trump was still President - we would be better off right now.
America is the laughing stock of the world right now. All of the world leaders are well aware we have a nursing home resident as President

I talked about his policies. Defend them

Like how he said he only hires the best but constantly complained about those he hired.

Like how he jumped anytime Lindsey Graham told him to jump.

Like how we are still waiting for that check from Mexico.

No

Ummm…that is what a Red Wave means

More votes for Republicans than Democrats
Didn’t happen

don't vote for the insecure & undisciplined Trump. vote for the calm & confident Chris Christie!

I don't work that way.
But - Trump is hated to the extreme by far too many people. Right or wrong, his fault or not his fault.
The last thing I want is for another woke Democrat to be our President again. I want that less, than to take the enormous risk of Trump tearing the Republican Party into shreds for his own ego.
I said my piece Son. I learned a valuable lesson from the Never Trumpers. There is no "go along to get along". I held my nose and voted for McCain...I held my nose and voted for Romney...and when it came time for them to hold their nose and vote for my preferred candidate, they sabotaged and undermined him at every opportunity...then voted for the Democrats.

Whelp...what comes around goes around. It's Trump or it's a Democrat.

You choose.

I, for one, am excited. The Civil War the Republicans were all hoping for has finally arrived.

They just didn't expect it to be in their own party. :lol:

I can't wait for it to heat up. Mass casualties. Red hats scattered across the landscape. Black smoke over Mar-A-Largo. Pence's Charge at Gettysburg. The Battle of Little Fatboy Top.

Fun times ahead!

Forum List

Back