Chris Christie - Trump Can’t Win

Mr. Christie said the midterms were an actual change point in the history of the party: that its central struggle can no longer be avoided. That struggle is how and why to put Mr. Trump in the rearview mirror. …​

The strongest argument: Mr. Trump can’t win, and if you truly seek to win you must disengage from him.​

“This is a baseball country,” Mr. Christie said. “It’s always three strikes and you’re out.” Mr. Trump struck out in 2018, 2020 and 2022. He never came close to a plurality of the popular vote. When Mr. Christie ended his tenure as chairman of the RGA, in 2014, there were 31 Republican governors. Next year there will be 26. The reason, he said, is that Mr. Trump weighs the party down and picks candidates based not on issues or electability but personal loyalty. It is an electoral narcissism that is killing the party.​

Three strikes and you’re out. Trump’s a loser! Time to move on.
Interesting that Chris Christie is now your go to guy.

Pence's Charge at Gettysburg
You're stumbling too far into the realm of fantasy.

Three years after the war, when Pence, after testing the political winds for the 20,000th times and believes it's absolutely safe to have an opinion...will go to Gettysburg and have an interview that no one will give a crap about...but will quote if he says something negative about Trump.

We're going to have to learn to harvest ballots as well as the Democrats.

We'll have it licked by 2024.

More Crybaby Losers whimpering because they lost

Wah! I didn’t lose…..I was CHEATED
:206:

Trump cannot win, but no other Republican can win without Trump's enthusiastic endorsement.

The best scenario for Republicans is that one or more of the pending legal assaults on Trump is successful.

Chris Christie would be the best Republican to hold the office of President, but his personality wears thin on a significant percentage of the electorate.

Too bad.
I am surprised that you abuse drugs at your age!

Last edited:
More Crybaby Losers whimpering because they lost

Wah! I didn’t lose…..I was CHEATED
:206:
Facts are what facts are.

We need to go door to door and collect ballots just like Democrats.

I'm not saying it's cheating...it's just the new reality.

Nothing we can't handle.

Mr. Christie said the midterms were an actual change point in the history of the party: that its central struggle can no longer be avoided. That struggle is how and why to put Mr. Trump in the rearview mirror. …​

The strongest argument: Mr. Trump can’t win, and if you truly seek to win you must disengage from him.​

“This is a baseball country,” Mr. Christie said. “It’s always three strikes and you’re out.” Mr. Trump struck out in 2018, 2020 and 2022. He never came close to a plurality of the popular vote. When Mr. Christie ended his tenure as chairman of the RGA, in 2014, there were 31 Republican governors. Next year there will be 26. The reason, he said, is that Mr. Trump weighs the party down and picks candidates based not on issues or electability but personal loyalty. It is an electoral narcissism that is killing the party.​

Three strikes and you’re out. Trump’s a loser! Time to move on.
Christy urges Republicans to dump trump. I guess the fat lady has sung.

Forum List

Back