Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

Blah, blah, blah….Alenski wont help you here.
Typical, Trumptard, if you were alluding to Saul, his last name is Alinski, moron.
I don't need his help, he's been dead for 50 years.
Trump's brain has been dead for 25 years longer than that.
That's the 'stable genius'.

Typical, Trumptard, if you were alluding to Saul, his last name is Alinski, moron.
I don't need his help, he's been dead for 50 years.
Trump's brain has been dead for 25 years longer than that.
That's the 'stable genius'.
Oh, I’m so triggered, not…See, you only show your own ignorance, and impudence when instead of actual debate you resort to name calling, baiting, and childish arguments like you have here…This post among others makes you a worthless participant in a conversation…

Thanks for your concession…

Trump lost the House, the Senate, and the White House. I don't know why any idiot would ever want him back.
The idiots voted for Joe Biden. Now we have inflation. Gas prices are insane because he stopped keystone. We went eighteen months without losing one American in Afghanistan. The world witnessed what Trump did to Soleimani the Taliban were so terrified of Trump Nobody is afraid of Biden-Harris they abandoned our equipment and American citizens in Afghanistan. Biden has cognitive issues. When Joe ran for president in 2008, Biden said, if you leave the weapons. Behind they will be used on Americans. We have a border crisis. With have Hattians coming over the border who could have HIV and every Hispanic but Cuban gets to arrive here because they can't have freedom-loving pro-American Cubans escape Marxism and come here vote Republican.

Oh, I’m so triggered, not…See, you only show your own ignorance, and impudence when instead of actual debate you resort to name calling, baiting, and childish arguments like you have here…This post among others makes you a worthless participant in a conversation…

Thanks for your concession…
Impudence?
Actual debate?
Childish arguments?

Your response to my comment was bla, bla, bla Alenski?
That's rich.

Right, if you're trying to insult someone, at least check to see who the person is your trying to compare them to and proofread your comment to make sure it's accurate.

Then again when has your dear leader ever done that?
So, why would his cult?

Dems like you wouldn't know the truth if it bit you on the butt.

I'm the furthest thing from a Dem on this forum. I just recognize most current Republicans for what they are, big spending, globalists/corporatists, who are either too financially compromised and/or lack the testicular fortitude to fight back against the Marxist/progressive scourge that's infesting this country. It seems you're the one who is acting like a Dem by supporting everyone and everything just because it has an R in front of it.

Impudence?
Actual debate?
Childish arguments?

Your response to my comment was bla, bla, bla Alenski?
That's rich.

Right, if you're trying to insult someone, at least check to see who the person is your trying to compare them to and proofread your comment to make sure it's accurate.

Then again when has your dear leader ever done that?
So, why would his cult?

We have Presidents in this country, not "Dear leaders", (a phrase meant to bait)...

Right now, it is the Biden administration in power, along with slim majorities in both houses of Congress..

Obviously, not an agenda I support, and it's clear that it is damaging the country.

Now, when someone with the opposing party in power seems to parrot the party in power, instead of standing for the values of their own party is it any wonder they are opposed?

Hell, look how your own are treating Manchin...

We have Presidents in this country, not "Dear leaders", (a phrase meant to bait)...

Right now, it is the Biden administration in power, along with slim majorities in both houses of Congress..

Obviously, not an agenda I support, and it's clear that it is damaging the country.

Now, when someone with the opposing party in power seems to parrot the party in power, instead of standing for the values of their own party is it any wonder they are opposed?

Hell, look how your own are treating Manchin...
No, Trumptards have a dear leader, just like N. Korea.
Blind support, defend and protection of Trump at all cost.

Look at the way Trump and his cult are treating, Don Bacon of Nebraska, Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Andrew Garbarino of New York, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, John Katko of New York, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, Nicole Malliotakis of New York, David McKinley of West Virginia, Tom Reed of New York, Chris Smith of New Jersey, Fred Upton of Michigan, Jeff van Drew of New Jersey and Don Young of Alaska.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called them “traitors” while tweeting their names and office telephone numbers, and one of the 13 says he received a death threat.

'This madness has to stop,” said Rep. Fred Upton, R-Mich., an 18-term moderate, who said his offices received dozens of threatening calls following his yes vote. That included one obscenity-laced rant that aides provided in which the caller repeatedly called Upton a “traitor” and expressed hope that the lawmaker, his family and aides would die.

Not even close to the way Manchin was treated.

Ever since Reagan, corporate tax cuts have been the magic pill for everything, in republican politics.
A corporate tax cut never fixed a bridge, pothole or highway.

Look at the way Trump and his cult are treating, Don Bacon of Nebraska, Brian Fitzpatrick of Pennsylvania, Andrew Garbarino of New York, Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio, John Katko of New York, Adam Kinzinger of Illinois, Nicole Malliotakis of New York, David McKinley of West Virginia, Tom Reed of New York, Chris Smith of New Jersey, Fred Upton of Michigan, Jeff van Drew of New Jersey and Don Young of Alaska.

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., called them “traitors” while tweeting their names and office telephone numbers, and one of the 13 says he received a death threat.

'This madness has to stop,” said Rep. Fred Upton, R-Mich., an 18-term moderate, who said his offices received dozens of threatening calls following his yes vote. That included one obscenity-laced rant that aides provided in which the caller repeatedly called Upton a “traitor” and expressed hope that the lawmaker, his family and aides would die.

Ever since Reagan, corporate tax cuts have been the magic pill for everything, in republican politics.

Van Drew is my congressman! He is a good man! He will still be re-elected!

Van Drew is my congressman! He is a good man! He will still be re-elected!
Van Drew is a Trumpster.

On December 19, 2019, Van Drew publicly announced his decision to join the Republican Party, telling Trump that he had his "undying support." As a result, Trump endorsed him for reelection.
Van Drew officially switched his party affiliation on January 7, 2020.

On January 6, 2021, Van Drew was one of 147 Republican lawmakers who objected to the certification of electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election after Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol and forced an emergency recess of Congress.

On February 4, 2021, Van Drew voted against removing Marjorie Taylor Greene from her positions on the House Budget and the Education and Labor committees over comments she had made and conspiracy theories she had espoused.

At least he can brag about helping his constituents.
From more than 500 crumbling bridges to a train system in bad need of some upgrades, New Jersey stands to gain a lot from the bipartisan infrastructure bill that awaits President Joe Biden‘s signature.

NJ will directly get an estimated $12.3 billion in the bipartisan infrastructure package: $6.9 billion for roads and highways, more than $4.1 billion for transit, and $1.1 billion for bridges.

Every member of New Jersey congressional delegation including both Republicans, voted for the bill.

I wouldn’t be so sure of this post….

Van Drew is a Trumpster.

On December 19, 2019, Van Drew publicly announced his decision to join the Republican Party, telling Trump that he had his "undying support." As a result, Trump endorsed him for reelection.
Van Drew officially switched his party affiliation on January 7, 2020.

On January 6, 2021, Van Drew was one of 147 Republican lawmakers who objected to the certification of electoral votes in the 2020 presidential election after Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol and forced an emergency recess of Congress.

On February 4, 2021, Van Drew voted against removing Marjorie Taylor Greene from her positions on the House Budget and the Education and Labor committees over comments she had made and conspiracy theories she had espoused.

At least he can brag about helping his constituents.
From more than 500 crumbling bridges to a train system in bad need of some upgrades, New Jersey stands to gain a lot from the bipartisan infrastructure bill that awaits President Joe Biden‘s signature.

NJ will directly get an estimated $12.3 billion in the bipartisan infrastructure package: $6.9 billion for roads and highways, more than $4.1 billion for transit, and $1.1 billion for bridges.

Every member of New Jersey congressional delegation including both Republicans, voted for the bill.

I'm happy he objected to the 2020 election. I'm delighted he voted for the bill that helps my state out a lot! He is a good person! He has an excellent voting record it's nice to see some good come out of congress for a change. It's nice to see them getting stuff done instead of hurling insults at one another.

:rolleyes:

I just said the other day that those who still parrot Trump's Big Lie are now firmly in the same camp as the 9/11 Truthers, UFOlogists, ghost hunters, flat earthers, Holocaust deniers, Pizzagaters, Sandy Hook false flaggers, and Covid microchippers.

Hopefully Trump now understands not to trust your Zionist Fascist demographic. He could not stop appointing them....

Wray
Sessions
Gorsuch
Kavanaugh
Coney Barrett
Milley

And those are exactly who proceeded to help Low IQ Joe steal the election....

Even tump had to do something when the crap about Epstein was exposed.

The charges against Epstein dated back to BILL CLINTON, idiot.

The Cowardly Closeted Communist Compromised Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief made him above the law because he donated his 911 investment gains to the DEMOCRATS...

The charges against Epstein dated back to BILL CLINTON, idiot.

The Cowardly Closeted Communist Compromised Kenyan Cocksucker in Chief made him above the law because he donated his 911 investment gains to the DEMOCRATS...
Who cares who the charges dated back to? The fact remains that there were improprieties for years.
This is not a political thing, lamb chop.

Who cares who the charges dated back to? The fact remains that there were improprieties for years.
This is not a political thing, lamb chop.

Epstein was 100% above the law during

Bill Clinton = major Dem donor
W = Zionist 911 traitor invested in gold, oil, the long bond, and defense stocks on 910, cheered Iraq and Afghan and wanted a US invasion of Iran
Kenyan Cocksucker = major Dem donor

Trump - NOT ABOVE THE LAW

Donald Trump is the only recent President who even remotely cared about truth, justice, and America.

Fatfuck is much closer to a bidophile than a conservative. Raise your hand if you thought fatfuck choked to death on his own vomit while trying eat a Buick years ago....

Yeah, me too.

The idiots voted for Joe Biden. Now we have inflation. Gas prices are insane because he stopped keystone. We went eighteen months without losing one American in Afghanistan. The world witnessed what Trump did to Soleimani the Taliban were so terrified of Trump Nobody is afraid of Biden-Harris they abandoned our equipment and American citizens in Afghanistan. Biden has cognitive issues. When Joe ran for president in 2008, Biden said, if you leave the weapons. Behind they will be used on Americans. We have a border crisis. With have Hattians coming over the border who could have HIV and every Hispanic but Cuban gets to arrive here because they can't have freedom-loving pro-American Cubans escape Marxism and come here vote Republican.

all the keystone oil is sold on the global market. That oil will find other ways to the global market.

and inflation? It global.
e7y5crfv1tz71.jpg

all the keystone oil is sold on the global market. That oil will find other ways to the global market.

and inflation? It global.
e7y5crfv1tz71.jpg

Funny, there were not ships backed up at our ports until Low IQ Joe took over....

Forum List

Back