Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

Because they are embarrassed at the idea of a President who can't control his terminal flatulence and are ready for change?

Have you seen the price of gasoline lately?
If Trump is the best you tards can do, then the GOP is extinct.

Because they are embarrassed at the idea of a President who can't control his terminal flatulence and are ready for change?

Have you seen the price of gasoline lately?
I heard a good one yesterday, I'm sharing the comment here since you brought up the price of gas. It has been reported, at least what I heard yesterday, Xiden has asked Russia and OPEC to increase oil production, The comment I heard concerning that was, why not just increase oil production in the US to bring the price of gas down. Ahhh climate change then came up, and the belief that if the US increased oil production it would violate climate footprint of the globe. The reporter then said, so if Russia or OPEC increased oil production it didn't violate the climate footprint? hahahahaahahhaahahahahaha. Like the globe knows where the oil comes from to affect climate. good ole sleepy joe.

the intent of the OP is chris christie. you like discussing trump and he's always in your head.
The intent of the opening post is that Christie is a RINO because of what he did to Trump.

Not complicated. But too complicated for the mentally handicapped like you.

Its just that Progs do not return the favor. Look at the votes over the years...over and over. It is based on party lines except when something needs to be passed whether the dominant Prog party is in power or not. We keep moving left. So 13 Repubs provided the cushion this time. And I guarantee 13 Progs would not have done the same thing. More RINO Repubs will be elected next year. Shills in waiting. The Deep State is real as the globalists are in control.
You cannot guarantee anything if it is the right and proper thing to do, and Democrats would definitely support a republican bill if they thought it was in the best interests of our country.

If they accurately called out every RINO, Republicans would have about 10 legislators in both houses.

That is why I call them Republicrats.

There are no more true conservatives.

They are all open borders, pro-faggot, corporatist, big spending, pro--EVERYTHING Israel...just like the Dems

This has in fact pushed the Dems so far left that many are now collectivist, and on the road to supporting pogroms.
This man speaks the truth

Forum List

Back