Buttigieg: Underpasses are Racist and That’s Why We Need to Spend Trillions on Infrastructure

No words to describe the level of insanity.

~~~~~~
That is the biggest crock of Bull scat I've heard in years. the bridges were built by the WPA during the FDR era and have slowly been changed. BTW normal buses pass under the overpasses they were never built to allow for double decker buses. The idiot using double decker buses would be better off going to Coney Island or to Rockaway beach 113 to 115th street accessible by train.

In one of the book's most memorable passages, Caro reveals that Moses ordered his engineers to build the bridges low over the parkway to keep buses from the city away from Jones Beach—buses presumably filled with the poor blacks and Puerto Ricans Moses despised. The story was told to Caro by Sidney M. Shapiro, a close Moses associate and former chief engineer and general manager of the Long Island State Park Commission.

In one of the book's most memorable passages, Caro reveals that Moses ordered his engineers to build the bridges low over the parkway to keep buses from the city away from Jones Beach—buses presumably filled with the poor blacks and Puerto Ricans Moses despised. The story was told to Caro by Sidney M. Shapiro, a close Moses associate and former chief engineer and general manager of the Long Island State Park Commission.

So what you are saying is the buses with white kids were built differently so they can fit under the bridges. I have no doubts that racism existed in this nation. i also have no doubts that everything we do that can be made up by purveyors of race hatred making endless accusations and excuses who make a good living off it, are part of the problem. Yeah...white kids on buses magically went under those bridges.

Rural people will now enjoy internet at affordable prices, white rural people. They have it in the cities.

Does anyone here, including right people , know of a bridge that can be rebuild.

McConnell is pro the racist act.

So what you are saying is the buses with white kids were built differently so they can fit under the bridges. I have no doubts that racism existed in this nation. i also have no doubts that everything we do that can be made up by purveyors of race hatred making endless accusations and excuses who make a good living off it, are part of the problem. Yeah...white kids on buses magically went under those bridges.
The OP thinks Buttigieg race is involved in any decision, it couldn't be further from the truth.

:laugh:

Which should have been passed but Mitch McConnell as usual was the Grinch that stole something!

Infrastructure is needed not because the bridges are racist but because it is time to bring this country into the 21st century.

It is sad that Trump didn’t have Pelosi and Schumer his four years…

What a race baiting piece of shit cum belching dipshit. Go back to playing maternity leave mommy for your adopted baby and stop messing up the country for the rest of us.

It's not racist, it's maximizing space you fucking moron.

God damn at what point are democrats going to stop using race as their go to for every little thing?

Hilarious. Write fictional books and you Leftards parrot it.
Or do you think no busses can reach the other side, shitforbrains?

Forum List

Back