Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Satan

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
Satin is awesome.

tumblr_ljbp36t0eI1qij252o1_500.jpg

midcan5

Here is a couple of more small excerpts from their book:

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served th
There is a section in hell for the souls who have done great wickedness against the Lord and his people. Sorcerers, evil women and men who would not repent, are in jail cells. Evil and sin are their gods. I heard the Lord say to me, "Be ye holy, for I am holy. Do good and repent in My Name. I am the Door, If you are faithful and true, come and follow Me. (See 1 Peter 1:16, John 10:7-9, Matthew 19:21) I made up my mind to walk clean before the Lord.
- A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

Matthew 5:
18Jesus said "Till Heaven and Earth Pass Away Not One Jot or Tittle of the law will be changed."

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

Jesus fulfilled the law.
Your yeshu was a mamzer , the son of mariam the hairdresser and whore and a roman solder nothing more nothing less , for it is wriiten

God so loved the world that during The Flood, he saved more animals than he did people.

Whose fault was that? You should take it as a warning.

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
Genesis 6:5-8

It is written:

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:39,38,39

Last edited:
Ever since David Koresh died we celebrate two Easters.

Last edited:
I have to send my brother three birthday cards per year. I might be able to skip the second one, because that was when he was 15 and he was born again. it didn't take, though, so it might not count.

USMB was founded in 2003 with the intent of allowing all voices to be heard. Thank God for freedom of speech and a Message Board that was created for that very purpose! I believe some one had the right idea!
Ok, but don't you have any other hobbies except starting thread after thread of quotes from The Book? Is it part of some kind of therapy?

Jeremiah was a bullfrog
Was a good friend of mine
I never understood a single word he said
But I helped him a-drink his wine
And he always made a mighty fine wine
Singin' joy to the world
All the boys and girls now
Joy to the fishes in the deep blue sea
Joy to you and me

This thread is not about religion. It is about serving the God of the Bible by obeying Him and believing on His Son for your salvation. If the LORD is dealing with your heart - you can change your vote, change your mind and choose to serve Jesus Christ. You do not have to have your life worked out before you come to Jesus Christ. That is what the LORD does in you. You cannot do it apart from Christ. You must come to him first. Do not go along to get along - the road to hell is crowded!

Choose the narrow path and follow Jesus.

I have to send my brother three birthday cards per year. I might be able to skip the second one, because that was when he was 15 and he was born again. it didn't take, though, so it might not count.

I thought you had a loved one praying for you. p.s. It's not over until it's over and God isn't finished yet.

pillars The question of whom you will serve - Jesus Christ or Satan, was no joke. It was a serious question and you are not only going to be held accountable for your own words but for your actions in tricking others into believing it was a joke and enticing them to choose Satan - as if it were a joke. It isn't and anyone who joined you thinking it was a joke I would urge to remove or change their vote. What you have done is evil, Pillars.

It is written:

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Matthew 12:35-37

If you serve anyone BUT God you are serving Satan, so, the choices really are only 2.

If you serve yourself = you're serving Satan
If you serve your fellow man = you're serving Satan
If you serve the Spaghetti Monster = you're serving Satan

It has to be for God, otherwise, it's worthless.

There we see even in the beginning of the old testament the Lord gave man His agency whether to serve Him or not.

He was us to come to Him will a willing heart and a contrite Spirit. He will not compel us to believe. He invites, exhorts, expounds, and gives us reasons but never compels. It is our privilege to serve Him.

So Katy Perry isn't a choice, huh?
Kate Perry already told a reporter ( awhile back) during an interview that she has sold her soul to Satan. There is only two choices. Jesus Christ or Satan. Life or Death. Choose Life!

You said the same about ... uh ... who was it?
Bob Dylan, I think.

You've also written about some sort of cult that steals the souls of Hollywood personalities - or some such. Forgive me if I don't remember.

Where do you get this stuff?

And when are you going to address this?

There we see even in the beginning of the old testament the Lord gave man His agency whether to serve Him or not.

He was us to come to Him will a willing heart and a contrite Spirit. He will not compel us to believe. He invites, exhorts, expounds, and gives us reasons but never compels. It is our privilege to serve Him.

Speaking in tongues again.

Seriously dooood, even for bible-babble, you make no sense.

God so loved the world that during The Flood, he saved more animals than he did people.

Whose fault was that? You should take it as a warning.

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.
But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
Genesis 6:5-8

It is written:

But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:39,38,39
The Lord said he will destroy man whom he created. I used to do that with plasticine, make something then whack it flat. I am SUCH a god. :D

Forum List

Back