• The LORD

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Satan

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
As the nation becomes increasingly divided, those for the Lord God Almighty and those who are against the Lord God Almighty, it is a good time to ask the question, Whom will you serve? The LORD or Satan?

It is written:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15

Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:32

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before My Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 10:33

Satan is a creation of the human mind and often nothing more than an excuse for behavior. If you'd like proof read the sources of evil in the world and you will find common elements. The history of the Dark ages should give any believer or fundamentalist pause.

View: Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil | TED Talk | TED.com

Read: http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Evil...p/0195189493/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

"But are the terrorist fundamentalists [ISIL] really fundamentalists in the authentic sense of the term? Do they really believe? What they lack is a feature that is easy to discern in all authentic fundamentalists, from Tibetan Buddhists to the Amish in the United States — the absence of resentment and envy, the deep indifference towards the nonbelievers’ way of life. If today’s so-called fundamentalists really believe they have found their way to Truth, why should they feel threatened by nonbelievers. Why should they envy them? When a Buddhist encounters a Western hedonist, he hardly condemns. He just benevolently notes that the hedonist’s search for happiness is self-defeating. In contrast to true fundamentalists, the terrorist pseudo-fundamentalists are deeply bothered, intrigued and fascinated by the sinful life of the nonbelievers. One can feel that, in fighting the sinful other, they are fighting their own temptation. This is why the so-called fundamentalists of ISIS are a disgrace to true fundamentalism." Slavoj Zizek http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/isis-is-a-disgrace-to-true-fundamentalism/

As the nation becomes increasingly divided, those for the Lord God Almighty and those who are against the Lord God Almighty, it is a good time to ask the question, Whom will you serve? The LORD or Satan?

It is written:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Your choices don't exist. I serve humanity. Not nations or specific ones, but all of us.

And if a person chooses neither?

It is written:

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

If you are a slave to sin, Satan is your master. If you are obedient unto the LORD, Jesus Christ is your Master.

It is written:

Your choices don't exist. I serve humanity. Not nations or specific ones, but all of us.

The Torah teaches otherwise. The New Testament teaches otherwise. Whom shall we believe? The Word of God or the demons who have deceived you into believing you shall not be held accountable for your sins, Delta? We are to believe the Word of God. That is Whom we should believe.

Satan is a creation of the human mind and often nothing more than an excuse for behavior. If you'd like proof read the sources of evil in the world and you will find common elements. The history of the Dark ages should give any believer or fundamentalist pause.

View: Philip Zimbardo: The psychology of evil | TED Talk | TED.com

Read: http://www.amazon.com/Becoming-Evil...p/0195189493/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&tag=ff0d01-20

"We first kill people with our minds, before we kill them with weapons. Whatever the conflict, the enemy is always the destroyer. We're on God's side; they're barbaric. We're good, they're evil. War gives us a feeling of moral clarity that we lack at other times." Sam Keen

"But are the terrorist fundamentalists [ISIL] really fundamentalists in the authentic sense of the term? Do they really believe? What they lack is a feature that is easy to discern in all authentic fundamentalists, from Tibetan Buddhists to the Amish in the United States — the absence of resentment and envy, the deep indifference towards the nonbelievers’ way of life. If today’s so-called fundamentalists really believe they have found their way to Truth, why should they feel threatened by nonbelievers. Why should they envy them? When a Buddhist encounters a Western hedonist, he hardly condemns. He just benevolently notes that the hedonist’s search for happiness is self-defeating. In contrast to true fundamentalists, the terrorist pseudo-fundamentalists are deeply bothered, intrigued and fascinated by the sinful life of the nonbelievers. One can feel that, in fighting the sinful other, they are fighting their own temptation. This is why the so-called fundamentalists of ISIS are a disgrace to true fundamentalism." Slavoj Zizek http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/09/03/isis-is-a-disgrace-to-true-fundamentalism/

Satan has many strategies by which he deceives people such as yourself, Midcan. George Bloom, a servant of Jesus Christ wrote, Whatever lies in your heart shapes your beliefs. That means that the more you receive the Word of God into your heart, the more your faith can be built. Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. (Romans 10:17)
-George Bloom

In order for you to receive deliverance from these demons who have deceived your mind into believing a lie (Satan has many servants ready to rob you of your faith - if only you will believe their lies) you must read the Word of God, confess the Word of God, and express a desire to serve Him with your whole heart. When you do this you will see deliverance come, Midcan.

For a greater understanding of the strategies of Satan and how hell's assignment are multi-faceted - all with the same agenda of causing people to doubt God's Word and entice people to sin their way to hell, you should read the book, A Divine Revelation of Deliverance by Mary K. Baxter and George Bloom. Both Mary and George have been given visions of hell and the LORD called them to teach the people through that book precisely how Satan appoints demons to various assignments on the earth in order to deceive the people and cause them to sin.

Let me share with you a few comments George Bloom wrote about concerning the cost of rejecting Jesus Christ.

He writes,

I have spoken to others who have encountered the gateways to hell, and I remember their description of how it felt as they descended into the tunnel. They actually felt as if the evil spirits were trying to reach out and grab them. These same spirits would boldly articulate threats, such as "We've got you now," "It's too late," We deceived you," "You could've had Jesus!"
-George Bloom

When you reject Jesus, you invite into your life the toxicity of ungodliness and a future torment. It's the most hideous thing to walk among the dead in hell. The souls there are very cognizant of the fact that life is continuing on the earth and that they had every chance to repent before they were doomed to this awful, eternal place. I can still remember the screams of the dead echoing in the darkness, along with their cries of repentance, their regret and realization that they were burning in hell. My heart broke for them........
-George Bloom

excerpt from A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
By Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

Didn't know there were choices. Growing up it was just "You serve God because you're a Jew." Had they presented me with choices...:)

midcan5

Here is a couple of more small excerpts from their book:

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served their fleshly nature rather than God, and had not chosen to repent.
- A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

There is a section in hell for the souls who have done great wickedness against the Lord and his people. Sorcerers, evil women and men who would not repent, are in jail cells. Evil and sin are their gods. I heard the Lord say to me, "Be ye holy, for I am holy. Do good and repent in My Name. I am the Door, If you are faithful and true, come and follow Me. (See 1 Peter 1:16, John 10:7-9, Matthew 19:21) I made up my mind to walk clean before the Lord.
- A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

Last edited:
USMB was founded in 2003 with the intent of allowing all voices to be heard. Thank God for freedom of speech and a Message Board that was created for that very purpose! I believe some one had the right idea!

Last edited:

It is written:

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

If you are a slave to sin, Satan is your master. If you are obedient unto the LORD, Jesus Christ is your Master.

And if you neither sin, nor choose to believe in the Christian tradition? Where does your world view include say, someone like the Dali Lama? Your anthropomorphizing of a supreme deity is much too limiting. It's seems very small doesn't it?

EmilysQuotes.Com-love-absence-judgment-inspirational-amazing-positive-wisdom-Dalai-Lama.jpg

It is written:

And if you neither sin, nor choose to believe in the Christian tradition? Where does your world view include say, someone like the Dali Lama? Your anthropomorphizing of a supreme deity is much too limiting. It's seems very small doesn't it?

EmilysQuotes.Com-love-absence-judgment-inspirational-amazing-positive-wisdom-Dalai-Lama.jpg

He will be in hell if he doesn't repent. He is a false teacher.

Are Your Ears Itching Yet? | Mark Cahill Ministries

Jesus says in Luke 12:52,53:

“For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.”

We are never called to sacrifice truth on the altar of unity. Never.

Quoting from the article again:

“A packed auditorium of followers have been hearing the Buddhist monk’s teachings. His main theme of religious understanding draws from his new book, ‘Toward a True Kinship of Faiths.’”

He encourages people to hold on to their traditional faiths but to “genuinely accept the full worth of faith traditions other than their own.”

“I’m Buddhist,” he says. “According to my own practice, Buddhism is best. But I cannot say for 100 people. Each person has a different faith. So according to each person, their religion is best for them.”

When I witness to people, I always remind them to never, ever search for something to believe in. Always search for the truth. The Dalai Lama’s comments don’t even pass the smell test if you are thinking your way through this life and not just following your way through this life. Are you filtering things your eyes see through the lens of the Bible? That is the only way you will find truth and error in this present world.

Last edited:
So Katy Perry isn't a choice, huh?
Kate Perry already told a reporter ( awhile back) during an interview that she has sold her soul to Satan. There is only two choices. Jesus Christ or Satan. Life or Death. Choose Life!

Forum List

Back