Choose you this day whom ye will serve

Whom will you serve?

• The LORD

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Satan

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
So Katy Perry isn't a choice, huh?
Kate Perry already told a reporter ( awhile back) during an interview that she has sold her soul to Satan. There is only two choices. Jesus Christ or Satan. Life or Death. Choose Life!
Yeah, she was raised in the church, did a lot of singing there, of course.

And if a person chooses neither?

It is written:

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

If you are a slave to sin, Satan is your master. If you are obedient unto the LORD, Jesus Christ is your Master.

And if you neither sin, nor choose to believe in the Christian tradition? Where does your world view include say, someone like the Dali Lama? Your anthropomorphizing of a supreme deity is much too limiting. It's seems very small doesn't it?

EmilysQuotes.Com-love-absence-judgment-inspirational-amazing-positive-wisdom-Dalai-Lama.jpg

He will be in hell if he doesn't repent. He is a false teacher.

Are Your Ears Itching Yet? | Mark Cahill Ministries

Jesus says in Luke 12:52,53:

“For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.”

We are never called to sacrifice truth on the altar of unity. Never.

Quoting from the article again:

“A packed auditorium of followers have been hearing the Buddhist monk’s teachings. His main theme of religious understanding draws from his new book, ‘Toward a True Kinship of Faiths.’”

He encourages people to hold on to their traditional faiths but to “genuinely accept the full worth of faith traditions other than their own.”

“I’m Buddhist,” he says. “According to my own practice, Buddhism is best. But I cannot say for 100 people. Each person has a different faith. So according to each person, their religion is best for them.”

When I witness to people, I always remind them to never, ever search for something to believe in. Always search for the truth. The Dalai Lama’s comments don’t even pass the smell test if you are thinking your way through this life and not just following your way through this life. Are you filtering things your eyes see through the lens of the Bible? That is the only way you will find truth and error in this present world.

So what you are saying is that Christians know truth better than God?

I choose to serve nothing but my own True Will, whilst worshiping YHWH, with Ashtoreth at my side...​

The Dalai Lama is not God. We are to believe the Word of God. Not those who serve Satan, teach lies and walk in darkness. Christians who obey the Lord Jesus Christ and proclaim The Word of God are walking in the truth.

midcan5

Here is a couple of more small excerpts from their book:

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served their fleshly nature rather than God, and had not chosen to repent.
- A Divine Revelation of Deliverance
Mary K. Baxter with George Bloom

There is a section in hell for the souls who have done great wickedness against the Lord and his people. Sorcerers, evil women and men who would not repent, are in jail cells. Evil and sin are their gods. I heard the Lord say to me, "Be ye holy, for I am holy. Do good and repent in My Name. I am the Door, If you are faithful and true, come and follow Me. (See 1 Peter 1:16, John 10:7-9, Matthew 19:21) I made up my mind to walk clean before the Lord.

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

Matthew 5:
18Jesus said "Till Heaven and Earth Pass Away Not One Jot or Tittle of the law will be changed."

There were 42 death penalty sins in the Old Testament:

1. Murder. Genesis 9:6.

2. Failing to circumcize. Genesis 17:14.

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

4. Smiting parents. Exodus 21:15.

5. Kidnapping. Exodus 21:16.

6. Cursing parents. Exodus 21:17.

7. Negligence with animals that kill. Exodus 21:28-32.

8. Witchcraft. Exodus 22:18.

9. Bestiality. Exodus 22:19.

10. Idolatry. Exodus 22:20.

11. Making holy anointing oil without authorization. Exodus 30:33.

12. Putting holy anointing oil on strangers. Exodus 30:33.

13. Making the holy perfume without being commanded to do so. Exodus 30:38.

14. Defiling the Sabbath. Exodus 31:14.

15. Working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2.

16. Eating the flesh of the peace offering in uncleanness. Leviticus 7:20-21.

17. Eating the fat of sacrifices. Leviticus 7:25.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

19. Eating blood. Leviticus 17:10-14.

20. Incest. Leviticus 18:6-29.

21. Eating sacrifices at the wrong time. Leviticus 19:5-8.

22. Consecration of children to idols. Leviticus 20:1-5.

23. Spiritualism. Leviticus 20:6, 27.

24. Adultery. Leviticus 20:10.

25. Men lying with men in religious prostitution. Leviticus 20:13.

26. Relationship with a menstrous woman. Leviticus 20:18.

27. Whoredom. Leviticus 21:9.

28. Sacrilege. Leviticus 22:3.

29. Refusing to fast on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:29.

30. Working on the Day of Atonement. Leviticus 23:30.

31. Blasphemy. Leviticus 24:24:11-16.

32. Failure to keep the Passover. Numbers 9:13.

33. Presumptous sins. Numbers 15:30-31.

34. Gathering fire-wood on the Sabbath. Numbers 15:32-36.

35. Failure to purify one's self before worship. Numbers 19:13, 20.

36. False prophesy. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

37. Leading mean away from God. Deuteronomy 13:6-18.

38. Backsliding. Deuteronomy 17:2-7.

39. Stubbornness and rebellion. Deuteronomy 21:18-23.

40. Gluttony. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

41. Drunkenness. Deuteronomy 21:20-23.

42. False dreams and visions. Deuteronomy 13:1-18.

Last edited:
USMB was founded in 2003 with the intent of allowing all voices to be heard. Thank God for freedom of speech and a Message Board that was created for that very purpose! I believe some one had the right idea!
Ok, but don't you have any other hobbies except starting thread after thread of quotes from The Book? Is it part of some kind of therapy?

The Dalai Lama is not God. We are to believe the Word of God. Not those who serve Satan, teach lies and walk in darkness. Christians who obey the Lord Jesus Christ and proclaim The Word of God are walking in the truth.
"If you walk in darkness, maybe your bulb is burnt out."
- Taz

I'm believing your heart will be opened to receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I am praying for you, Ashtera.

So Katy Perry isn't a choice, huh?
Kate Perry already told a reporter ( awhile back) during an interview that she has sold her soul to Satan. There is only two choices. Jesus Christ or Satan. Life or Death. Choose Life!
Ya but she's fucking rich and has nice big tatas. What rock star does YOUR god have? Some broke guy they nailed to wood in a diaper?

I'm believing your heart will be opened to receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. I am praying for you, Ashtera.
If Jesus couldn't save himself, how is he going to save me? I really, really, really don't want to be nailed to wood.

Satan in Judaism is not a physical being ruling the underworld, rather, in the Torah, the word Satan indicates “accuser,” “hinderer” or “tempter.” Satan is therefore more an illusory obstacle in one’s way - such as temptation and evil doings - keeping one from completing the responsibilities of tikkun olam (fixing the world). Satan is the evil inclination to veer off the path of righteousness and faithfulness in God.

Throughout the Torah, Satan challenges God to test the true loyalty of his followers, including Adam and Eve, as well as Abraham. However, Satan remains inferior to God and is incapable of taking action on mortals without God’s permission.

midcan5

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served th
There is a section in hell for the souls who have done great wickedness against the Lord and his people. Sorcerers, evil women and men who would not repent, are in jail cells. Evil and sin are their gods. I heard the Lord say to me, "Be ye holy, for I am holy. Do good and repent in My Name. I am the Door, If you are faithful and true, come and follow Me. (See 1 Peter 1:16, John 10:7-9, Matthew 19:21) I made up my mind to walk clean before the Lord.

Revelation 21:
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone

Matthew 5:
18Jesus said "Till Heaven and Earth Pass Away Not One Jot or Tittle of the law will be changed."

3. Eating leavened bread during the Feast of Unleavened Bread. Exodus 12:15, 19.

18. Killing sacrifices other than at the door of the Tabernacle. Leviticus 17:1-9.

Jesus fulfilled the law.

midcan5

When people on the earth have rejected the gospel and die without Jesus, demons seize them, put a chain around them, and drag them down a gateway into hell. There, they are thrown off a cliff into a valley of fire and are held in a holding place. Many souls are thrown into this valley of fire before being thrust into their places of judgment within the different compartments of hell. The compartments of hell have varying degrees of fire - some hotter than others. Each compartment represents laws of God that have been broken. If you are a murderer, you are placed in a compartment with all the murderers, if you are a liar, you are put with all the liars, and so forth. The souls in these compartments served th

Revelation 21:

Matthew 5:

Jesus fulfilled the law.
Sort of like Dirty Harry? Or more like Steven Segal?

Forum List

Back