Whom will you serve?

• The LORD

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Satan

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
And if a person chooses neither?

It is written:

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

If you are a slave to sin, Satan is your master. If you are obedient unto the LORD, Jesus Christ is your Master.
What about Jews who are obedient to the Lord? Is Jesus their master?

The mark of the beast is in your iphone.

I used to have "The Number of the Beast" as my ringtone if it helps.

I choose Satan because Khorne isn't a listed option. "Blood for the Blood God, Skulls for the Skull Throne!" is the best slogan ever.

Satan is watching your poll, Jeri, and laughing at you. And the illumninati have sensors in your dollar bills to track your movements. The mark of the beast is in your iphone.

As you say Satan is watching, he knows that he has lost quite a few and he is getting ready to lose more. I do not believe this board was even close to a 50 - 50 split decision 3 years ago - I see the tide turning in the Lord's favor and am greatly encouraged! Prayer is powerful and many of you? Are not in the same place you were 2 - 3 yrs ago. The rest of you? I'm believing will receive deliverance in the days to come. Or you will leave and others will come who will receive the Word of the LORD and the blessings which God intended to give you - but you rejected.

As the nation becomes increasingly divided, those for the Lord God Almighty and those who are against the Lord God Almighty, it is a good time to ask the question, Whom will you serve? The LORD or Satan?

It is written:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.
Joshua 24:15
I had to choose Satan because neither wasn't an option.

Oh, and from the looks of it, I wonder if 50% of America actually believes in God anymore. More people chose Satan. Lol

Sealy, neither wasn't an option because if it is neither? It's Satan.
If you will look up the Scriptures on Noah you'll find that 8 people were saved off the earth when the flood came. Some Bible Scholars estimate there were 1 billion people upon the face of the earth when the flood came.

This poll reveals 44.8% choosing to serve the LORD and 55.2% choosing to serve Satan. Those are very, very encouraging numbers!!

Whether Satan has looked at this poll or not is irrelevant (he's already been defeated). What is important is that God sees everything - He knows what is in the heart of each person and He knows who said, Yes, I choose to serve God - and
He knows who said, no and why they said no. What I'm hearing from you is that you are undecided at this point. I believe that is most likely true for others too. The good news is........God isn't finished yet. If you don't quit? God won't quit. When you search for Him with your whole heart, you will find Him. His promises are true.

As the nation becomes increasingly divided, those for the Lord God Almighty and those who are against the Lord God Almighty, it is a good time to ask the question, Whom will you serve? The LORD or Satan?

It is written:

And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

Oh, and from the looks of it, I wonder if 50% of America actually believes in God anymore. More people chose Satan. Lol

If you will look up the Scriptures on Noah you'll find that 8 people were saved off the earth when the flood came. Some Bible Scholars estimate there were 1 billion people upon the face of the earth when the flood came.

This poll reveals 44.8% choosing to serve the LORD and 55.2% choosing to serve Satan. Those are very, very encouraging numbers!!

Whether Satan has looked at this poll or not is irrelevant (he's already been defeated). What is important is that God sees everything - He knows what is in the heart of each person and He knows who said, Yes, I choose to serve God - and
He knows who said, no and why they said no. What I'm hearing from you is that you are undecided at this point. I believe that is most likely true for others too. The good news is........God isn't finished yet. If you don't quit? God won't quit. When you search for Him with your whole heart, you will find Him. His promises are true.
I may not ever believe in a God but I do live my life as if I would want him/her to be happy with me.

You know how you don't do anything illegal or embarrassing because you wouldn't want to disappoint your parents? Sort of like that.

Anything else beyond that. Any bible thumper telling me I have to follow their rules or join their religion, is never going to happen.

I am not undecided. I believe the god you talk about doesn't exist. And if there is a creator, he doesn't care about you or me. It's too big for that and you are too small. Wishful thinking on your part. That's all. But if it makes you sleep better.

It is written:

I may not ever believe in a God but I do live my life as if I would want him/her to be happy with me.

You know how you don't do anything illegal or embarrassing because you wouldn't want to disappoint your parents? Sort of like that.

Anything else beyond that. Any bible thumper telling me I have to follow their rules or join their religion, is never going to happen.

I am not undecided. I believe the god you talk about doesn't exist. And if there is a creator, he doesn't care about you or me. It's too big for that and you are too small. Wishful thinking on your part. That's all. But if it makes you sleep better.

I am god. My goldfish pray for food, and I give it to them. But, if they are not sufficiently worshipful, I just might not do so. Once, when they seemed especially insolent, I put their bowl out on the front porch during a thunderstorm.

I am god. My goldfish pray for food, and I give it to them. But, if they are not sufficiently worshipful, I just might not do so. Once, when they seemed especially insolent, I put their bowl out on the front porch during a thunderstorm.
And your goldfish are right to think if you are god, who made you?

And your goldfish are right to think if you are god, who made you?

I said, "Let there be god", and I came into being.

Forum List

Back