Chinese social ranking system

Expectations perhaps?

I remember earlier health care issues. Polio. And I remember FDR was healthy and then ended up in a wheelchair with polio and the self same media then/ now swept things under the rug. Because.

If this was really America, nobody would care about if they where vaccinated. Because mostly this never happened before. In a normal universe.

I scored pretty damned low on this Singapore Social Credit Score quiz: ~30% :auiqs.jpg:

"You are considered to be of low socioeconomic status. You are seen by the government as a menace to society. You have a penchant for breaking rules and you hate anything that has to do with obeying the authorities. Your Instagram account has been forcefully disabled and your car has just been confiscated. Right now, there are zero chances of escaping this country because your low Social Credit Score has taken away your rights to purchase flight tickets and train rides."

Quizzy Fridays: What is your Social Credit Score?

If you take the mandated vaccine, you are higher rated than us dumb ass knuckleheads that resist. I get it. Do as you are told...https://youtu.be/XuESx6KwKKk

I remember earlier health care issues. Polio. And I remember FDR was healthy and then ended up in a wheelchair with polio and the self same media then/ now swept things under the rug. Because.
what you remember? what is your issue? Swept what things under the rug?

5v2611.jpg

MoneyWise

Your credit score may soon depend on your web history​

One polio shot and you’re good for life. This covid shot is now on your third dose within a year. This isn’t a fucking vaccine, it’s a pot of money for the drug companies and democrats pushing it as well as a control device. You can’t work, shop or go outside your home without 6 shots and four fucking masks.

All of this for an illness with a 99.7% chance of survival. Anyone submitting to this crap is an idiot.

Forum List

Back