‘Democracy Is Done’ If Trump Wins White House In 2024, Warns Fiona Hill

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

The full Daily Beast excerpt can be read here.

I totally agree! What do you think?

Dr. Fiona Hill is an idiot.

She's the one who told Barak Obama not to give Ukraine defensive weapons when Russia invaded.
Obama gave the Ukraine blankets and MREs, Trump gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles, and other weapons.
See the difference?

Dr. Fiona Hill is an idiot.

She's the one who told Barak Obama not to give Ukraine defensive weapons when Russia invaded.
Obama gave the Ukraine blankets and MREs, Trump gave Ukraine Javelin anti-tank missiles, and other weapons.
See the difference?

Please provide a "credible" source for your claim. Anyway, it's apples and oranges.

Any semblance of democracy this country had left, was completely destroyed when the Clintons got in the White House.

The Bushes are nothing more than Dementocrap moles, seeing as they literally attempted to destroy this country.

The Red State Commander, Obozo Biden Laden, unraveled so many laws and amendments, it will take a century to correct and repair.

The Pedophile Puppet, Brainless Beijing Biden, is keeping the world entertained while Obozo Biden Laden continues his unraveling of the United States of America.

If there aren't enough of us willing to destroy the DNC and exterminate the White House infestation BEFORE 2024, there isn't going to BE anything left..............Jinping will have already taken over by then.

America is already "looking dangerously like Russia," said the former top analyst on the National Security Council.

Fiona Hill, a former top analyst on the National Security Council, presented a chilling warning about Donald Trump in a Politico interview Friday: If Trump “makes a successful return to the presidency in 2024, democracy’s done.”

“I feel like we’re at a really critical and very dangerous inflection point in our society,” said Hill, who bares revelations about Trump and America in her book “There Is Nothing for You Here.”

Hill warned that a Trump White House return would be particularly dangerous because it would occur “on the back of a lie, a fiction” that the 2020 election was rigged against him.

Good, finally. It's supposed to be a republic. Keep people that don't understand any part of history away from any voting booth. Not even a rudimentary understanding.

This Lakhota probably doesn't know and we know doesn't care what Republicans did FOR Native Americans. Probably doesn't know that a Republican president as a result of what they did became and honorary member and the only President to be a member of the.......Lakota Triibe.

Every comment she makes, makes it easy for me to understand why Natives didn't have a word for wheel.

She would make a great wicked witch. What she says means shit.

Fiona Hill smells peculiar to me. For thirty years some characters have been wrong (like much of the West) on so many issues and convinced Western intel that Russia was the greatest threat. Why? Russia presents a great threat to England as evidenced by their bold and illegal murder of citizens in the U.K. I don't blame the Brits for their position, they have been well infiltrated and a favourite target of the Soviets.

Oddly ,while they have taken this position, Russia took Crimea and China took Hong Kong. The Brits were wrong on both threats.

America has been relying on some of the wrong actors. Some who institutionally may even be representing a sieve in regards to their intelligence leaks and double agents. Politicians don't care much, preferring to rely on old dogma and cuddly words about "special relationships", even when they aren't being honest. Remember, it won't be politicians or their families working in the shadows who disappear.

Russia is a threat yes. More than most. but not the greatest threat. Trump might be a favourite of Putins, but probably not for the reasons some have convinced themselves of.

Furthermore, his ability to gain under Trump is minimial and the Establishment who fought Trump, fought Trump on policies that made perfect sense for AMERICA. Such as a border wall and walking away from the Paris Accord, demanding NATO countries pay their share and drop tariffs etc.

Maybe America has a few too many foreign born citizens in positions of authority within you government...

Please provide a "credible" source for your claim. Anyway, it's apples and oranges.
Sorry but your Leftist sources buried the truth, however the following was found to bolster the FNC allegation.

**********​
**********​

Forum List

Back