China's economy accelerates as virus recovery gains strength - Trump Loses Again!!!

If America had a competent President and a competent party managing the virus, America's economy should be thriving instead of balancing on a knife's edge. Trump is such a WEAK LOSER! Boot the Republicans before they burn down the whole country!

My god, you ChimCom cheerleader.

The Economy is recovering, except in States and localities where mostly Dem leaders are still mandating semi-lockdowns.

And in any event you assume China is reporting actual numbers, instead of fiction.

If America had a competent President and a competent party managing the virus, America's economy should be thriving instead of balancing on a knife's edge. Trump is such a WEAK LOSER! Boot the Republicans before they burn down the whole country!
As a chinaman I'm sure it pleases you to announce your country is doing well, even though it's not. However, many of your countrymen, chinamen and women are rallying in support of Donald Trump. I bet when you commies see that it almost makes your eyes go straight.

I think it's more that "we" lose again. 350 billion a year in new taxes with tariffs. Even before the pandemic, our largest exporter of food was down, and welfare to farmers. Even before the pandemic, no real change to the trade deficit. Manufacturing? ….

I don't see much improvement from Obama.

Define virus recovery.

Do the people of China have herd immunity? Yes or no?

Provide verifiable evidence if you are claiming that they do.

The Economy is recovering, except in States and localities where mostly Dem leaders are still mandating semi-lockdowns.

And in any event you assume China is reporting actual numbers, instead of fiction.

China has never revealed any real numbers. They are the ones who released the virus on the world and didn't lock down their country.

Anyone who believes them is dumber than a box of rocks. That would be the Op.

Our economy is recovering and if we want what we have before the Chinese virus then we need Trump at the helm. Not train wreck the economy Biden.

China has never revealed any real numbers. They are the ones who released the virus on the world and didn't lock down their country.

Our economy is recovering and if we want what we have before the Chinese virus then we need Trump at the helm. Not train wreck the economy Biden.
Not train wreck the economy Biden.
This statement makes no sense because of the poor structure of it. Our jobless recovery is due to govt. infused stimulus monies at around 6 trillions

This statement makes no sense because of the poor structure of it. Our jobless recovery is due to govt. infused stimulus monies at around 6 trillions

Nice to know. I guess people going back to work has nothing to do with it??

Nice to know. I guess people going back to work has nothing to do with it??
Yeah those people who have no job to go back to that have dropped out of the data has nothing to do with the real unemployment rate.

The unemployment rate measures the share of workers in the labor force who do not currently have a job but are actively looking for work. People who have not looked for work in the past four weeks are not included in this measure.
Treasurer Josh Frydenberg says the real unemployment rate is 13.3% — nearly twice the official figure

661,000 Jobs added in September.

Forum List

Back