China's economy accelerates as virus recovery gains strength - Trump Loses Again!!!

If America had a competent President and a competent party managing the virus, America's economy should be thriving instead of balancing on a knife's edge. Trump is such a WEAK LOSER! Boot the Republicans before they burn down the whole country!

Why do you Democrats carry the water for our enemies?

1603205210800.png

“Hickenlooper Calls China a ‘Great Nation’
Colorado Dem once met with CCP-linked influence operation
Colorado Senate hopeful John Hickenlooper praised China as a "great nation" deserving of American respect and told voters that the Chinese do not seek global dominance.
The former Democratic governor ignored China's recent military saber-rattling, crackdowns in Hong Kong, and role in the coronavirus outbreak to laud the regime's lack of ambition. Hickenlooper has maintained close ties with China over the course of his career. He previously met with the Chinese People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries, which Secretary of State Mike Pompeo calls "the public face of the Chinese Communist Party's official foreign influence agency." The former Colorado governor has also interviewed with multiple Chinese state media outlets in the past few years, lauding the virtues of cooperation with the Chinese Communist Party, ” Hickenlooper Calls China a 'Great Nation' - Washington Free Beacon

Pelosi: No Regrets About Downplaying Coronavirus Threat

Pelosi (D., Calif.) said Sunday that she does not regret initially downplaying the threat of coronavirus in late February. "No, not at all," Pelosi said on CNN's State of the Union when asked if she regretted underestimating the extent of widespread infection in the United States at the time.
Pelosi wrote in a press release on Feb. 29 that "there are no current indications of widespread infections in the United States," the same day that the first confirmed death from the virus was recorded in Washington. Pelosi also visited San Francisco's Chinatown neighborhood on Feb. 24 and urged Californians to "come and visit and enjoy Chinatown." She said she thought it was "very safe" to be in a potentially crowded neighborhood.
On Feb. 26, the Centers for Disease Control confirmed the first possible instance of community spread of the virus.” Pelosi: No Regrets About Downplaying Coronavirus Threat
==========================================================================
Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump
As COVID-19 spreads across the nation, Rep. Sean Casten (D., Ill.) has repeatedly attempted to blame Trump and Republicans for the death toll, accusing them of spreading fatal misinformation about the pandemic. Casten himself, however, has misinformed the public about China's role in the pandemic. When one of his constituents asked about the early Chinese response to the outbreak at a March 21 electronic town hall, the congressman refused to talk about the regime's coverup of the virus. Instead, he incorrectly said that China had successfully isolated the outbreak in Wuhan.

"China, to their credit, once they realize they had a problem, shut down the entire province that this was in and they seem to have largely isolated the cases in China," Casten said. "We have missed that window in the United States."
In reality, however, China has failed to isolate the cases in the province of Wuhan, the origin of the illness. The virus has spread to nearly every part of the country, killing thousands in distant provinces such as Guangdong and Zhejiang. And while China's self-reported data indicate the worst has passed, reports of funeral homes overflowing with urns have led critics to believe that the regime is grossly underreporting the impact of the pandemic.” Dem Rep Spreads Chinese Propaganda While Blaming Coronavirus Deaths on Trump

More Democrats groveling at the feet of the Chinese Communists....

"‘I Take My Hat Off to China’: Obama’s China Ambassador Praises Chinese Response to Virus

Barack Obama's China ambassador Max Baucus, who established extensive business ties with China after leaving the ambassadorship in 2017, extolled China's government on Tuesday for the way the country has responded to the coronavirus outbreak.

"I think that the big lesson here [is] that when you take charge and when you tell the entire country, Wuhan, other provinces what to do, they get in gear and get the job done," Baucus said during an interview on MSNBC. "I take my hat off to China for doing so."

The former Montana senator's praise of China comes amid a propaganda campaign waged by China's state-run media outlets, which have been pushing the narrative that China isn't responsible for the ongoing coronavirus pandemic."

"Democratic Michigan Sen. Gary Peters on Friday praised the Chinese government as the deadly disease which started in China continues to spread throughout the world.

Peters went on Morning Joe to discuss the crisis and was asked about how the U.S. avoids a recession, to which he began to praise the Chinese government, especially naming the Hubei province, saying they handled the spread of the virus very well and that the United States needs to follow in China’s footsteps."
Sen. Gary Peters Praises Chinese Government As Coronavirus Continues To Spread
===================================================================
"Adam Schiff Begs Trump to Stop Blaming China and the WHO for the Wuhan Coronavirus Pandemic
Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) joined the growing list of Democrats who are calling on President Trump to not blame the Chinese Communist Party and the World Health Organization for the United States' epidemic of COVID-19.

...Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) absolved China of the blame for the resulting worldwide pandemic of the coronavirus after it originated from Wuhan, China.

"The reason that we're in the crisis that we are today is not because of anything that China did," Murphy told CNN on Tuesday."

Adam Schiff Begs Trump to Stop Blaming China and the WHO for the Wuhan Coronavirus Pandemic

.04/18/2020 13:08:48PM EST.

townhall.com

====================================================================
“Another Democrat Protecting Communist China

Rep. Katie Porter (D-CA) went on Fox News to defend China on Saturday. Porter attempted to obscure the communist regime's responsibility for unleashing the deadly Wuhan coronavirus on the world.

To absolve China, Porter was throwing everything at the wall to see what stuck. Nothing did. The California representative characterized the Wuhan coronavirus as a "global phenomenon" and said evidence proves that outbreaks in the U.S. had their origins in Europe, not China.” WATCH: Another Democrat Protecting Communist China

If America had a competent President and a competent party managing the virus, America's economy should be thriving instead of balancing on a knife's edge. Trump is such a WEAK LOSER! Boot the Republicans before they burn down the whole country!

My god, you ChimCom cheerleader.

The Economy is recovering, except in States and localities where mostly Dem leaders are still mandating semi-lockdowns.

And in any event you assume China is reporting actual numbers, instead of fiction.

The economy is recovering???? By what measure?

1.8 MILLION Jobs added in July.

What about August and September? You're only using the July numbers because job creation has steadily slowed since that number. There were only 661,000 jobs added in September. Job creation is slowing down just as more and more people are being laid off.

After the PPP plan ended on October 1st, a lot of big companies announced layoffs. Disney laid off 28,000, Shell Oil is laying off at least 7,000 people, and Dow is cutting it's workforce by 6% which would be around 3200 employees based on 2018 numbers. America's airline industry is expected to lay off 30,000 employees permanently, as airline travel is still down by 70%.

These layoffs won't show up until the October jobs report. Captain Covid should thank his lucky stars that the October jobs report won't be issued until AFTER the election.

The unemployment rate has doubled since Trump took office. As of now, Trump has LOST more jobs than he's created in the past 4 years. 8 million Americans have fallen into poverty. Millions more have lost their health insurance in the pandemic.

In his latest rallies, Desperate Donnie has revived chants of "Lock her up" and is attempting to smear Joe Biden as corrupt and dishonest, bringing back his 2016 Greatest Hits. But this election, the American public are heading to the polls and filling out their ballots humming one of my favourite songs: "Won't get fooled again"

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again "
There were only 661,000 jobs added in September.

Please link us up to ANY MONTH during the Obama regime where that many jobs were created. Let me help you out Short Bus, he never came close to that. Man, do you ever get tired of showing up here to humiliate yourself on the colossal amount of ignorance you have on American politics?

You are a fucking idiot.

You never tire of making a fool of yourself. Or trying to distort facts to suit your false narrative.

Trump hasn't created a single job since the pandemic started. Not one. The people who lost their jobs in March and April are going back to work as the country re-opens. That's not "job creation". Businesses are not expanding operations or adding jobs. They're re-opening and recalling laid off workers.

Even worse, the numbers of workers being recalled is steadily declining - 1.8 million in July, 1,4 million in August, and 661,000 in September. As of September 16th, more than 163,000 small business have closed their doors for good. Those jobs are NOT coming back.

Last but not least, the PPP ended October 1st, and major corporations immediately announced layoffs in excess of 100,000 workers. The enhanced unemployment benefits are done, and so are all of the other government funds keep the economy afloat during the long periods of unemployment. Cities are state governments are starting to lay off workers, and just in "blue states" either, and that includes hospital workers, just as the pandemic in spiking again.

The OMB says it will take the economy more than 10 years to recover from these jobs losses.

I'm sure you'll take another run at this and embarass yourself yet again.
Trump hasn't created a single job since the pandemic started. Not one.

Once again you demonstrate what a moron you are.

Forum List

Back