China's economy accelerates as virus recovery gains strength - Trump Loses Again!!!

If America had a competent President and a competent party managing the virus, America's economy should be thriving instead of balancing on a knife's edge. Trump is such a WEAK LOSER! Boot the Republicans before they burn down the whole country!
1.8 MILLION Jobs added in July.

If America had a competent President and a competent party managing the virus, America's economy should be thriving instead of balancing on a knife's edge. Trump is such a WEAK LOSER! Boot the Republicans before they burn down the whole country!
4.8 MILLION Jobs added in June.

XiSmile.jpg

My god, you ChimCom cheerleader.

The Economy is recovering, except in States and localities where mostly Dem leaders are still mandating semi-lockdowns.

And in any event you assume China is reporting actual numbers, instead of fiction.

China has never revealed any real numbers. They are the ones who released the virus on the world and didn't lock down their country.

Anyone who believes them is dumber than a box of rocks. That would be the Op.

Our economy is recovering and if we want what we have before the Chinese virus then we need Trump at the helm. Not train wreck the economy Biden.
Not train wreck the economy Biden.
This statement makes no sense because of the poor structure of it. Our jobless recovery is due to govt. infused stimulus monies at around 6 trillions
You have to have an IQ above 60 to understand it.

The Economy is recovering, except in States and localities where mostly Dem leaders are still mandating semi-lockdowns.

And in any event you assume China is reporting actual numbers, instead of fiction.

Which part of my post leads you inbred white trash Trump supporters think that I'm happy about China kicking U.S. butt. What is wrong with you Trump assfuckers! The orange Turd of a president has demolished America and you idiots keep kissing his ASS. Fucking idiots!

The economy is recovering???? By what measure?

What about August and September? You're only using the July numbers because job creation has steadily slowed since that number. There were only 661,000 jobs added in September. Job creation is slowing down just as more and more people are being laid off.

After the PPP plan ended on October 1st, a lot of big companies announced layoffs. Disney laid off 28,000, Shell Oil is laying off at least 7,000 people, and Dow is cutting it's workforce by 6% which would be around 3200 employees based on 2018 numbers. America's airline industry is expected to lay off 30,000 employees permanently, as airline travel is still down by 70%.

These layoffs won't show up until the October jobs report. Captain Covid should thank his lucky stars that the October jobs report won't be issued until AFTER the election.

The unemployment rate has doubled since Trump took office. As of now, Trump has LOST more jobs than he's created in the past 4 years. 8 million Americans have fallen into poverty. Millions more have lost their health insurance in the pandemic.

In his latest rallies, Desperate Donnie has revived chants of "Lock her up" and is attempting to smear Joe Biden as corrupt and dishonest, bringing back his 2016 Greatest Hits. But this election, the American public are heading to the polls and filling out their ballots humming one of my favourite songs: "Won't get fooled again"

"I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again "

What about August and September? You're only using the July numbers because job creation has steadily slowed since that number. There were only 661,000 jobs added in September. Job creation is slowing down just as more and more people are being laid off.

After the PPP plan ended on October 1st, a lot of big companies announced layoffs. Disney laid off 28,000, Shell Oil is laying off at least 7,000 people, and Dow is cutting it's workforce by 6% which would be around 3200 employees based on 2018 numbers. America's airline industry is expected to lay off 30,000 employees permanently, as airline travel is still down by 70%.

These layoffs won't show up until the October jobs report. Captain Covid should thank his lucky stars that the October jobs report won't be issued until AFTER the election.

The unemployment rate has doubled since Trump took office. As of now, Trump has LOST more jobs than he's created in the past 4 years. 8 million Americans have fallen into poverty. Millions more have lost their health insurance in the pandemic.

In his latest rallies, Desperate Donnie has revived chants of "Lock her up" and is attempting to smear Joe Biden as corrupt and dishonest, bringing back his 2016 Greatest Hits. But this election, the American public are heading to the polls and filling out their ballots humming one of my favourite songs: "Won't get fooled again"

Just like yesterday
There were only 661,000 jobs added in September.

Please link us up to ANY MONTH during the Obama regime where that many jobs were created. Let me help you out Short Bus, he never came close to that. Man, do you ever get tired of showing up here to humiliate yourself on the colossal amount of ignorance you have on American politics?

You are a fucking idiot.

Which part of my post leads you inbred white trash Trump supporters think that I'm happy about China kicking U.S. butt. What is wrong with you Trump assfuckers! The orange Turd of a president has demolished America and you idiots keep kissing his ASS. Fucking idiots!
whats wrong with you is the question. you are a commie POS..sorry to hear you support the criminal activities of the xidens. and you support the botox ugly wench that whines and blames other people for its own meltdown. you obviously dont mind treasonist crack head retards like yourself running the country , just as long as its not TRUMP---you are a hateful piece of shit. you wanna report on china, go live there.

this asswipe, austen, wont respond. its got nothing to come back with

The linked CBC article in this OP is undoubtedly correct — at least basically — concerning China’s success (without a vaccine and without “herd immunity”) in stopping the spread of Covid-19. It is also basically correct in its view of China’s economic recovery.

Every single informed source with good intelligence from China agrees with the basic facts. Denying these facts does not serve U.S. interests. China has managed via testing, tracing, harsh but also flexible quarantining, to stop the virus spread, with its Covid problem now mostly being re-infection from outside the country. Its factories are bustling. Even its urban air pollution has returned to pre-Covid levels.

Nothing in the article itself makes any comparison to the U.S.A. But the facts themselves show that China’s centralized and authoritarian political system under Xi Jinping’s decisive leadership, and with a population inclined to fully cooperate in an “emergency,” has certain advantages to our own presently divided and dysfunctional democratic system.

This is not to praise China’s political system or Xi Jinping’s reactionary policies, but it ought to serve us as a warning of what we are likely facing if we recklessly go out of our way to attack the CCP or alienate the Chinese people by attacking their genuine economic interests. The Chinese government, despite initial bureaucratic bungling, coverups and confusion in handling the Covid-19 outbreak, remains a highly effective geo-political force. The Chinese people, rightly or wrongly, are proud of themselves and their government, and honestly see us as ineffective bunglers — in this matter if not others.

I think whether Biden or Trump wins the election, the U.S. will find itself having to negotiate from a somewhat weaker position as a result.

Last edited:

Just like yesterday

Please link us up to ANY MONTH during the Obama regime where that many jobs were created. Let me help you out Short Bus, he never came close to that. Man, do you ever get tired of showing up here to humiliate yourself on the colossal amount of ignorance you have on American politics?

You are a fucking idiot.

You never tire of making a fool of yourself. Or trying to distort facts to suit your false narrative.

Trump hasn't created a single job since the pandemic started. Not one. The people who lost their jobs in March and April are going back to work as the country re-opens. That's not "job creation". Businesses are not expanding operations or adding jobs. They're re-opening and recalling laid off workers.

Even worse, the numbers of workers being recalled is steadily declining - 1.8 million in July, 1,4 million in August, and 661,000 in September. As of September 16th, more than 163,000 small business have closed their doors for good. Those jobs are NOT coming back.

Last but not least, the PPP ended October 1st, and major corporations immediately announced layoffs in excess of 100,000 workers. The enhanced unemployment benefits are done, and so are all of the other government funds keep the economy afloat during the long periods of unemployment. Cities are state governments are starting to lay off workers, and just in "blue states" either, and that includes hospital workers, just as the pandemic in spiking again.

The OMB says it will take the economy more than 10 years to recover from these jobs losses.

I'm sure you'll take another run at this and embarass yourself yet again.

China has never revealed any real numbers. They are the ones who released the virus on the world and didn't lock down their country.

Anyone who believes them is dumber than a box of rocks. That would be the Op.

Our economy is recovering and if we want what we have before the Chinese virus then we need Trump at the helm. Not train wreck the economy Biden.
Not train wreck the economy Biden.
This statement makes no sense because of the poor structure of it. Our jobless recovery is due to govt. infused stimulus monies at around 6 trillions

Nice to know. I guess people going back to work has nothing to do with it??
I wouldn't know I never stopped.

It's from your presentation, you Soi Boi SJW cum bucket.

Just like yesterday

By all sorts of measures? The only areas with issues are the ones still locking down, and of course large cities where parts of the population have fled never to return.

Just like yesterday

You are a fucking idiot.

You never tire of making a fool of yourself. Or trying to distort facts to suit your false narrative.

Trump hasn't created a single job since the pandemic started. Not one. The people who lost their jobs in March and April are going back to work as the country re-opens. That's not "job creation". Businesses are not expanding operations or adding jobs. They're re-opening and recalling laid off workers.

Even worse, the numbers of workers being recalled is steadily declining - 1.8 million in July, 1,4 million in August, and 661,000 in September. As of September 16th, more than 163,000 small business have closed their doors for good. Those jobs are NOT coming back.

Last but not least, the PPP ended October 1st, and major corporations immediately announced layoffs in excess of 100,000 workers. The enhanced unemployment benefits are done, and so are all of the other government funds keep the economy afloat during the long periods of unemployment. Cities are state governments are starting to lay off workers, and just in "blue states" either, and that includes hospital workers, just as the pandemic in spiking again.

The OMB says it will take the economy more than 10 years to recover from these jobs losses.

I'm sure you'll take another run at this and embarass yourself yet again.

Nice attempt at using a metric that doesn't make sense. Of course not many new jobs will be created during a crisis like this, the goal is to get people BACK to work first, then worry about economic expansion.

And of course you take a statistical number as reality. Many "new" jobs have been created via the pandemic, the issue is more have been shut down, temporarily or permanently, via either loss of market, or more often, GOVERNMENT ACTION.

As an American citizen have you ever considered rooting for the U.S. instead of China?
Exactly my first thought.
Thats the difference between Democrats and Republicans.
Republicans = America First !!!
Democrats = America Last - Entitlement Mentality - Socialism - Etc....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back