China swoops in to assist Biden on his hilarious high-speed train lies

They are way ahead of us in rail technology
And we catch up how?

by smoking legalized pot and watching Sesame Street on our imported iPhones?

you people just dont get it

having a fast train for Karens and Pajama Boys to ride on is far less important than the mental and physical effort needed to build the trains

Its a fact that liberals are either too stupid or too lazy to master the design and building of these trains

so its certain that biden will spend billions buying the trains from some other country

Probably have to buy them from another country. They are way ahead of us in rail technology

For starters, the US is more spread out population wise than China and Japan. Secondly, you won’t be going directly from CA to some smaller town on the East coast. That will require multiple stops. Thirdly, maintaining thousands of miles of tracks, train stations and trains is a nightmare. Fourthly, they are much slower than planes, Fifthly, they won’t get you nearly as close to your destination as they rely on going where the tracks are built vs a plane which has an infinite number of routes through the sky and in some cases only needs a very small airport in which to land. Sixthly, the cost is staggering. Finally, no wonder China is in favor of it for us. It is idiotic and a HUGE money waster.

Currently our only high speed rail line is the Acela that runs from Boston to DC and hits major cities NY, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
I have ridden Acela over its entire length and it only hits it maximum speed of 150 for about 30 miles. It is a case of hurry up and wait as bursts of speed are followed by sections you go 30-40 mph.

The problem is not the trains but the tracks. We did not modernize the tracks, bridges or tunnels and the trains have to slow down. There is also congestion from other traffic on the tracks

The US still uses rail infrastructure from the 40s and 50s

Light weight transportation is closer to what America needs. Point to point would be best.

Currently our only high speed rail line is the Acela that runs from Boston to DC and hits major cities NY, Philadelphia and Baltimore.
I have ridden Acela over its entire length and it only hits it maximum speed of 150 for about 30 miles. It is a case of hurry up and wait as bursts of speed are followed by sections you go 30-40 mph.

The problem is not the trains but the tracks. We did not modernize the tracks, bridges or tunnels and the trains have to slow down. There is also congestion from other traffic on the tracks

There is no practical need for 200mph trains

its just a shinny toy for liberals in their 2nd childhood

Talking about trains, President Biden may want to send a team to China to study how China built its magnificent high-speed rail system in a matter of 10-20 years. There is so much for win-win cooperation if US abandons its containment strategy that will make both poorer.

Meanwhile, US trains are using 50 year old technology
The world has passed us by

I don‘t need no train, I got me a car!
But Joe Biden and The Looney Left want to ban cars and put idiots like you on public transportation. You'll still carry Joe's poopy diapers even despite that, won't you?

Backward China has a High Speed Rail network capable of going 220 mph over vast distances.

View attachment 477772

The US, once the leader in Rail Technology has the Acela, 50 year old technology that can hit 130

View attachment 477774
We are the United States of America. Not China. They have 1.3 billion people with most of them still living a more spartan existence. Their auto industry is ramping up. And they use force to build what they want. I repeat...Force! So unless we ram right through many neighborhoods using eminent domain over hundreds of miles for many routes, this will not happen. Progs and their love for dystopian sci fi induced misery forcing everyone to join in is incredible. The future is in the air and space. Traditional trains for short distances is fine and for products on longer distances to assist truckers is ideal. We are Americans. To many of you keep beating us all down. Other nations are passing us on other levels of technology because of the perma guilt we have pushed on us.

50 years ago, China was peasants while the US was the envy of the world.

Now, China has new cities, modern infrastructure, latest technology.......While the US is still stuck in the 70s
when china gets to be the envy of the world you might have something......

50 years ago, China’s infrastructure was right out of the Stone Age.
Since then,they have invested heavily in technology and modern infrastructure, the US has not.
We are aware that you get paid to promote Communist Nations and Communist Fake Presidents like Faux Xiden.

They can replace the iron rails with....iron rails.
That's not the issue

That's not the issue

It’s not the rails, it’s the beds, banking and number of curves. Also a lot of the bridges and overpasses are in bad shape

That's not the issue

It’s not the rails, it’s the beds, banking and number of curves. Also a lot of the bridges and overpasses are in bad shape
I'm all for upgrading that

Backward China has a High Speed Rail network capable of going 220 mph over vast distances.

View attachment 477772

The US, once the leader in Rail Technology has the Acela, 50 year old technology that can hit 130

View attachment 477774
who cares i got my car to take me and i can stop where i want to stop...if i need to get there quick i take a plane....

200 million also have cars
Around metro areas they grind to a halt
high speed trains dont get you around metro areas.....

They don’t?
show me a train that takes you across town at 200 mph....

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774
We are the United States of America. Not China. They have 1.3 billion people with most of them still living a more spartan existence. Their auto industry is ramping up. And they use force to build what they want. I repeat...Force! So unless we ram right through many neighborhoods using eminent domain over hundreds of miles for many routes, this will not happen. Progs and their love for dystopian sci fi induced misery forcing everyone to join in is incredible. The future is in the air and space. Traditional trains for short distances is fine and for products on longer distances to assist truckers is ideal. We are Americans. To many of you keep beating us all down. Other nations are passing us on other levels of technology because of the perma guilt we have pushed on us.

Now, China has new cities, modern infrastructure, latest technology.......While the US is still stuck in the 70s

Since then,they have invested heavily in technology and modern infrastructure, the US has not.
are they the envy of the world?.....or are they known for the cheap shit they make?.....

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

are they the envy of the world?.....or are they known for the cheap shit they make?.....

China is starting to dominate high tech.

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774
who cares i got my car to take me and i can stop where i want to stop...if i need to get there quick i take a plane....

They don’t?

A train can get you through a major metropolitan area at 60 mph while your car goes at 20 mph

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

They don’t?

A train can get you through a major metropolitan area at 60 mph while your car goes at 20 mph
An electric bicycle can take one across town at 35kph (or more) and can be taken on a train.

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

They don’t?

And a car gives you personal options you may want to make that a train doesnt.

For example....you dont need to follow a schedule to drive your car.

You can stop for a cup of coffee if you decide in a car.

You dont have to sit next to some smelly dick who has piercings all over his face who picks his nose and ears in a car.

You always get a seat in a car.

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

They don’t?

you said a high speed train.....now its a train doing 60.....

Forum List

Back