China swoops in to assist Biden on his hilarious high-speed train lies

Talking about trains, President Biden may want to send a team to China to study how China built its magnificent high-speed rail system in a matter of 10-20 years. There is so much for win-win cooperation if US abandons its containment strategy that will make both poorer.

Meanwhile, US trains are using 50 year old technology
The world has passed us by

I don‘t need no train, I got me a car!
Slave labor zero environmental and labor laws and stealing our technology.....

Talking about trains, President Biden may want to send a team to China to study how China built its magnificent high-speed rail system in a matter of 10-20 years. There is so much for win-win cooperation if US abandons its containment strategy that will make both poorer.

Obama spent 7 trillion on foreign wars, while China was overtaking you.
That was Trumps message in 2016. He was rectifying the problem, then the Global Cabal (according to Time magazine) ousted him.
7 Trillion?

Dont you mean 7 zillion?
Nope. Just 7 trillion.
In fairness that's both Bush and Obama combined.

Let's take a quick count of how many nations have put people on the moon.

I count one. Is that the answer you got?

You got that right.

Private automobiles run door to door on a schedule of the driver's own choosing.

Trains require passengers to find transportation to a fixed station, for a train that runs on a fixed time schedule as well as having to find a trip from the station to your final destination.

Further, they usually choose the worst possible locations in dangerous Inner City Hell Holes for their stations.

This is the station that is closest to my domicile, in Alliance Ohio. The train stops here in the middle of the night.

It's an hour's drive to my closest AmTrak station.

So it doesn't matter a bit how fast the train runs. It's not going to get any closer to my house.

Backward China has a High Speed Rail network capable of going 220 mph over vast distances.

View attachment 477772

The US, once the leader in Rail Technology has the Acela, 50 year old technology that can hit 130

View attachment 477774
We are the United States of America. Not China. They have 1.3 billion people with most of them still living a more spartan existence. Their auto industry is ramping up. And they use force to build what they want. I repeat...Force! So unless we ram right through many neighborhoods using eminent domain over hundreds of miles for many routes, this will not happen. Progs and their love for dystopian sci fi induced misery forcing everyone to join in is incredible. The future is in the air and space. Traditional trains for short distances is fine and for products on longer distances to assist truckers is ideal. We are Americans. To many of you keep beating us all down. Other nations are passing us on other levels of technology because of the perma guilt we have pushed on us.

1617924184081.png

I'm bettin' China just declares eminent domain and takes the land to build their rail system with pennies on the dollar, if that, to the landholder with the notable exception of the 0.1% that are immune to such abuses from the government.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Backward China has a High Speed Rail network capable of going 220 mph over vast distances.

View attachment 477772

The US, once the leader in Rail Technology has the Acela, 50 year old technology that can hit 130

View attachment 477774
who cares i got my car to take me and i can stop where i want to stop...if i need to get there quick i take a plane....

200 million also have cars
Around metro areas they grind to a halt

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774
We are the United States of America. Not China. They have 1.3 billion people with most of them still living a more spartan existence. Their auto industry is ramping up. And they use force to build what they want. I repeat...Force! So unless we ram right through many neighborhoods using eminent domain over hundreds of miles for many routes, this will not happen. Progs and their love for dystopian sci fi induced misery forcing everyone to join in is incredible. The future is in the air and space. Traditional trains for short distances is fine and for products on longer distances to assist truckers is ideal. We are Americans. To many of you keep beating us all down. Other nations are passing us on other levels of technology because of the perma guilt we have pushed on us.

50 years ago, China was peasants while the US was the envy of the world.

Now, China has new cities, modern infrastructure, latest technology.......While the US is still stuck in the 70s

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774
who cares i got my car to take me and i can stop where i want to stop...if i need to get there quick i take a plane....

high speed trains dont get you around metro areas.....

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

Now, China has new cities, modern infrastructure, latest technology.......While the US is still stuck in the 70s
when china gets to be the envy of the world you might have something......

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

high speed trains dont get you around metro areas.....

They don’t?

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

50 years ago, China’s infrastructure was right out of the Stone Age.
Since then,they have invested heavily in technology and modern infrastructure, the US has not.

Its a fact that liberals are either too stupid or too lazy to master the design and building of these trains

so its certain that biden will spend billions buying the trains from some other country

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

Since then,they have invested heavily in technology and modern infrastructure, the US has not.

Maybe we should stop helping them. I mean, liberals here in the US want to allow unfettered illegal immigration, ”free” everything, regulations out the wazoo, labor unions which overpay, raising the corporate income tax, paying more than our fair share in NATO, joining the Paris Accord and being the cash cow that nonsense, trying to figure out who is a man and who is a woman, etc. China LOVES Democratic presidents. Democratic politicians know exactly what they are doing and are likely getting paid to do it by China/Russia. They aren’t stupid, just greedy. It is Democratic voters that are the most gullible, ignorant people on the planet earth.

Its a fact that liberals are either too stupid or too lazy to master the design and building of these trains

so its certain that biden will spend billions buying the trains from some other country

Probably have to buy them from another country. They are way ahead of us in rail technology

View attachment 477772

View attachment 477774

Maybe we should stop helping them. I mean, liberals here in the US want to allow unfettered illegal immigration, ”free” everything, regulations out the wazoo, labor unions which overpay, raising the corporate income tax, paying more than our fair share in NATO, joining the Paris Accord and being the cash cow that nonsense, trying to figure out who is a man and who is a woman, etc. China LOVES Democratic presidents. Democratic politicians know exactly what they are doing and are likely getting paid to do it by China/Russia. They aren’t stupid, just greedy. It is Democratic voters that are the most gullible, ignorant people on the planet earth.

:eek:

America has done its best when thinking "outside the box". It would do well to continue in that vein.

Forum List

Back