After years of denials, Hunter Biden FINALLY acknowledged Joe was ‘the big guy’ in $5M China deal

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

Wow.

This is my SHOCKED FACE.

🙀

Of course Joe Biden is the “big guy”. The evidence is obvious.

Not sure how the Dems will react, but I think they do not care now, because they do not want Joe anymore.

Joe is corrupt.

10% to the big guy.

Dems can allow Biden to be impeached and move in an alternate candidate.

hunterbidensupportercrybabyslmaohunterisapos.jpg

Wow.

This is my SHOCKED FACE.

🙀

Not sure how the Dems will react, but I think they do not care now, because they do not want Joe anymore.

Joe is corrupt.

10% to the big guy.

TOTAL FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Wow.

This is my SHOCKED FACE.

🙀

Joe is corrupt.

10% to the big guy.
There was no $5M China deal. However, there was a $2B Trump deal with Saudi Arabia. Blind eye to HAMAS build up? :dunno:

Chalk this up to another time the cult lied or just refused to believe the truth.

The cult swore by lockdowns, social distancing, masks, and the shot.

ALL GARBAGE. ALL DID NOT WORK AS PROMISED. WILL YOU LEARN?

Chalk this up to another time the cult lied or just refused to believe the truth.

The cult swore by lockdowns, social distancing, masks, and the shot.

ALL GARBAGE. ALL DID NOT WORK AS PROMISED. WILL YOU LEARN?
Trump screwed up the response to the pandemic. Stop, go, stop, go is no way to run a country!

Trump screwed up the response to the pandemic. Stop, go, stop, go is no way to run a country!
Joe said it would be over as soon as he took over. He lied. One of many. Yesterday in Texas some real whoppers.

Wow.

This is my SHOCKED FACE.

🙀

Joe is corrupt.

10% to the big guy.

House Committee on Ways and Means published nearly 6,000 pages of Trump's tax records, covering 2015 to 2020 and spanning his time as president.

The most contentious revelation may be that of a Chinese bank account, the existence of which Trump had dismissed during his 2020 presidential campaign, in a period when he labeled Biden "China Joe."

During a presidential debate Trump declared: "I closed it before I even ran for president, let alone became president." LIAR!

The IRS records showed Trump declared foreign earnings from 22 countries or territories. In 2020, his last full year in office, he and Melania paid no federal income tax on negative income of nearly $4.8 million. That year, Trump paid more taxes to foreign countries—nearly $85,000—than he did in the United States.

That included 2017, the year of his state visit to China, when he declared $6.5 million in income from business activities in the country

Biden's voluntary disclosures, meanwhile, have shown no income or business in China over the years. He also paid more taxes than Trump did.

Forum List

Back