China swoops in to assist Biden on his hilarious high-speed train lies

Big Brother helps outs the confused little Babymao:

I don't know who this Asian gentleman is, but if he is unhappy with the U.S, that can't be a bad response.

Let's not kid ourselves. This economic war is more dangerous than the U.S/Russia war, even though the risk of nukes being fired is much lower due to far better communication today.

Talking about trains, President Biden may want to send a team to China to study how China built its magnificent high-speed rail system in a matter of 10-20 years. There is so much for win-win cooperation if US abandons its containment strategy that will make both poorer.

Meanwhile, US trains are using 50 year old technology
The world has passed us by

I don‘t need no train, I got me a car!

Talking about trains, President Biden may want to send a team to China to study how China built its magnificent high-speed rail system in a matter of 10-20 years. There is so much for win-win cooperation if US abandons its containment strategy that will make both poorer.

Obama spent 7 trillion on foreign wars, while China was overtaking you.
That was Trumps message in 2016. He was rectifying the problem, then the Global Cabal (according to Time magazine) ousted him.

Obama spent 7 trillion on foreign wars, while China was overtaking you.
That was Trumps message in 2016. He was rectifying the problem, then the Global Cabal (according to Time magazine) ousted him.
7 Trillion?

Dont you mean 7 zillion?

You got that right.

Private automobiles run door to door on a schedule of the driver's own choosing.

Trains require passengers to find transportation to a fixed station, for a train that runs on a fixed time schedule as well as having to find a trip from the station to your final destination.

Further, they usually choose the worst possible locations in dangerous Inner City Hell Holes for their stations.

This is the station that is closest to my domicile, in Alliance Ohio. The train stops here in the middle of the night.

Backward China has a High Speed Rail network capable of going 220 mph over vast distances.

1617922313725.jpeg

The US, once the leader in Rail Technology has the Acela, 50 year old technology that can hit 130

1617922389628.jpeg

China has labor unions right?

Wrong again, Frank. China does not have eminent domain issues. That is the difference.

You're claiming China DOES have labor unions? LOL, you're so fucking dumb.

You really do have reading comprehension issues. I think you need to repeat the third grade.

Frank mentioned labor unions. You said "wrong". Defend it.

China has labor unions right?

Wrong again, Frank. China does not have eminent domain issues. That is the difference.

You're claiming China DOES have labor unions? LOL, you're so fucking dumb.

You really do have reading comprehension issues. I think you need to repeat the third grade.

Frank mentioned labor unions. You said "wrong". Defend it.

Frank’s point was that the US had labor unions and that is what was hampering improving our train infrastructure. Duh.

Backward China has a High Speed Rail network capable of going 220 mph over vast distances.

View attachment 477772

The US, once the leader in Rail Technology has the Acela, 50 year old technology that can hit 130

View attachment 477774
who cares i got my car to take me and i can stop where i want to stop...if i need to get there quick i take a plane....

Forum List

Back