China Orders Biden to Not Cross Redline on Taiwan

I wonder how many soldiers are prepared to go to war on Mr Biden's orders.
Can't say morale would be that high with potato brain at the helm.

And worse, the affirmative action general now running the DoD. He is on a witch hunt inside the military.
The Chinx must be laughing up their sleeves.
The slopes scored the biggest victory they could have imagined. Their ChiCom dink policies will soon be ours.

And worse, the affirmative action general now running the DoD. He is on a witch hunt inside the military.
The Chinx must be laughing up their sleeves.
The slopes scored the biggest victory they could have imagined. Their ChiCom dink policies will soon be ours.

And they stole it so easily because we're giving it away so easily!

Biden will not stand up to China....if you do not undastand dat boyo you do not undastand nutin.

When Taiwan realizes they will have to stand alone against China I douby they will even try to resist....they will go into negotiations and submit to the dominance of China....they will try and get enough of a grace period for the wealthy class to get their money out of Taiwan and to some swiss bank account.

There is a wild card at play though....and that be Japan.

Japan knows if Taiwan falls they will be next on the list....the chinese have long memories and they remember very well what Japan did to them in WWII

However, very few know that Japan has a nuclear capability....they have long fostered a credible denial....but I can say with great accuracy that they have nuclear capability...in fact they have nuclear weapons ready to be launched at China on a moments notice.

They will only use them under the most dire circumstances but China understands they have them and will use them if need be.....thus this gives Japan a lot of leverage over China.

Thus Taiwan should look to Japan for support since under biden they can no longer count on America.

Last edited:
You could have the fat ass coward Trump who could not engage with an enemy he needs to do business with.

China and Russia both feared and respected Trump. They both had no respect for Øbama; recall how the ChiComms treated Øbama?

Xi and Putin have no respect for Biden, Putin already played Biden. And they have less than zero respect for the President-in-Waiting named Kamala Harris.

Facts.
who could forget ? Obama was and is a tool and a fool.

Forum List

Back