Psaki: Social Distancing and Masks Will Be 'Essential' Even After You're Vaccinated

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki wants you to know that even if you receive the vaccination against COVID-19, it doesn't mean you're off the hook for....well, all the other ridiculous stuff we've had to do for the last year.

During a White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki reiterated that even after you've gotten the shot, wearing masks and social distancing will be "essential."

“It’s not just a vaccine. It’s obviously an incredible medical breakthrough and we want every American to have one,” she said.

"But even after you’re vaccinated, social distancing and wearing masks are gonna be essential, and we’re gonna have to keep communicating that,” Psaki said.

For how long? She didn't say. Because apparently, no one knows.

There is nothing more pathetic than a Prog quaking in his/her boots over the lies they are told but swallow hook , line, and sinker.
IF the vaccine doesn't end the need for masks and "social distancing" why take it at all? Morons.

It simply has to be run through trials, first....

On the 5th vaccine maker, Astrazeneca, they were able to run the trial on whether a vaccinated person can still pass the virus, and in their trials, which are almost completed or maybe already completed, the vaccinated person did not infect others...

Good. News for them!

The other earlier vaccine producers just need time to run trials on infecting others after vaccination....

In the meantime, still mask and separate....etc.

Last edited:
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki wants you to know that even if you receive the vaccination against COVID-19, it doesn't mean you're off the hook for....well, all the other ridiculous stuff we've had to do for the last year.

During a White House press briefing Thursday, Psaki reiterated that even after you've gotten the shot, wearing masks and social distancing will be "essential."

“It’s not just a vaccine. It’s obviously an incredible medical breakthrough and we want every American to have one,” she said.

"But even after you’re vaccinated, social distancing and wearing masks are gonna be essential, and we’re gonna have to keep communicating that,” Psaki said.

There is nothing more pathetic than a Prog quaking in his/her boots over the lies they are told but swallow hook , line, and sinker.
IF the vaccine doesn't end the need for masks and "social distancing" why take it at all? Morons.

COVID-19 is a political virus, not a biological one. COVID-19 has transferred more power and wealth than ever before in human history from the poor and middle class to the already wealthy and powerful. Much like vampires who have drank half the blood of a victim, The people responsible for COVID-19 will not be through with us until they have sucked us dry of all money and power. You can never give enough of yourself to these people. Not ever.

Masks, lockdowns, social distancing and other pandemic restrictions are here to stay forever.

COVID-19 is a political virus, not a biological one. COVID-19 has transferred more power and wealth than ever before in human history from the poor and middle class to the already wealthy and powerful. Much like vampires who have drank half the blood of a victim, The people responsible for COVID-19 will not be through with us until they have sucked us dry of all money and power. You can never give enough of yourself to these people. Not ever.

Masks, lockdowns, social distancing and other pandemic restrictions are here to stay forever.
And they had the help of the media and entertainers. Most of them some years ago were trusted.

Thats the thing with new viruses that kill a lot of people. No one knows exactly what its going to do until they have time to track and study it comprehensively.
Then stay cowering in you basement.
I dont have a basement. However, I will mask up and maintain all safety protocols. Wouldnt want to be a dumbass like you and make the infections go up so we can remain on lockdown longer and then whine about being free.

Thats the thing with new viruses that kill a lot of people. No one knows exactly what its going to do until they have time to track and study it comprehensively.

Then there is no need for this "vaccine".
Then dont get it. No one is making you get it.

Oh I'm not, but I am betting you support a Travel Ban, a Work Ban and any other Ban they can come up if you don't take it.
Absolutely. If these vaccines are proven to work, any fucking idiots that dont get it should be put on house arrest unless they have a valid medical reason not to take it.

I dont have a basement. However, I will mask up and maintain all safety protocols. Wouldnt want to be a dumbass like you and make the infections go up so we can remain on lockdown longer and then whine about being free.
Spoken like the brain dead socially programmed automaton that you are.

The "safety protocols" aren't going away because of gullible, servile, little supplicants like you.

The "safety protocols" aren't going away because of gullible, servile, little supplicants like you.
"The "safety protocols" aren't going away because of gullible, servile, little supplicants like you.""

Fasle. They wont go away as long as idiots like you keep infecting everyone. Mask up ya jackass.

"The "safety protocols" aren't going away because of gullible, servile, little supplicants like you.""

Fasle. They wont go away as long as idiots like you keep infecting everyone. Mask up ya jackass.
They've totally gone away in Naples, Florida, dipshit.....You do realize that there is a very large population of oldster retirees there don't you?

Best get your know-it-all ass done there and nag them about what "super spreaders" they are!

Oh, and fuck you and your maskurbation, flunky.

They've totally gone away in Naples, Florida, dipshit.....You do realize that there is a very large population of oldster retirees there don't you?

Best get your know-it-all ass done there and nag them about what "super spreaders" they are!

Fuckem. If they are stupid enough not to wear mask then hopefully they die before they infect someone else.

Fuckem. If they are stupid enough not to wear mask then hopefully they die before they infect someone else.

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!

They're proving what a fucking tool you are, and you're too much of groveling bootlicker to notice! :auiqs.jpg:

BWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAH!

They're proving what a fucking tool you are, and you're too much of groveling bootlicker to notice! :auiqs.jpg:

They are only proving they are too stupid to live much longer.

Forum List

Back