The Only Reason Democrats Want To Open Schools Is Because Biden Is In The White House

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Democrats didn't want kids back in school when Trump was president because they needed them out running around looting businesses and committing crimes like carjacking.
Now that Biden is in the WH....all of the sudden they want them back in school.
The problem is the teachers unions don't want to go back to work.
They're too used to sitting at home.
They don't want to have to deal with juvenile criminals that spent the last year burning down their cities and stealing everything that's not nailed down.
I sympathize with them....because putting kids behind plexiglass and forcing them to wear masks for 7 months sounds like no picnic.

Democrats didn't want kids back in school when Trump was president because they needed them out running around looting businesses and committing crimes like carjacking.
They don't want to have to deal with juvenile criminals that spent the last year burning down their cities and stealing everything that's not nailed down.
I sympathize with them....because putting kids behind plexiglass and forcing them to wear masks for 7 months sounds like no picnic.

Because Biden is competent and wants schools opened safely. Donald wanted people to die

ijit

Typical Trump cult member, uninformed; gets his news from the far, far right wing fake news media. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!

The schools here have been open since September.

Biden was talking about the SCHOOL buildings, they have been online since September at home.

Your confusion is understandable.
My kid goes to school Monday-Friday he is a senior in high school, what am I confused about chowder head?

You are still confused about Biden's order itself.....

My Daughter goes to high school too but until last week it was always online schooling at home. Most states were using online schooling for months as well.

Your confusion persists.

The schools here have been open since September.

Biden was talking about the SCHOOL buildings, they have been online since September at home.

Your confusion is understandable.
My kid goes to school Monday-Friday he is a senior in high school, what am I confused about chowder head?

You are still confused about Biden's order itself.....

My Daughter goes to high school too but until last week it was always online schooling at home. Most states were using online schooling for months as well.

Your confusion persists.
There is no confusion I said that the schools in my area have been open since September and you seem to have an issue with it.

By lefty standards, those looters and rioters were actually domestic terrorists.

Typical Trump cult member, uninformed; gets his news from the far, far right wing fake news media. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!
Oh.....so Democrats aren't all of the sudden trying to get kids to go back to school?
Where's your link?

Is there any other lies you want to spread today?

Crazy as always. Your streak remains intact.

Because Biden is competent and wants schools opened safely. Donald wanted people to die

ijit
Xiden doesn't control state and local school districts, idiota.

That you live in a Republican state and the OP is positing that the Democrats wanted the schools to remain closed. Which is true.

Forum List

Back