China is to blame for COVID-19, but this is the MSM headline.

If trumps tweets spread covid19 we'd have 300 million cases in the US alone.

He is a fantastic president but he tweets too god damned much.

ABC yesterday;
Broad disapproval for Trump's handling of coronavirus, race relations: POLL
@ 4:00

In the meantime as they spread fear and division they continue to ignore the truth.

Yes, China is responsible and Trump has handled the spread of the pandemic in our country poorly. Apparently there are countries that have a handle on it and we do not.

And those other countries are under one rule, not 57 states with 57 governors, and 57 opinions on how to handle the pandemic.
You need to comprehend how this country is governed.

Oh gee, I didn't knowwwww. We have a President who makes the rules and "encourages" our states to do his bidding. For example, Trump has threatened to cut off school funds if the schools are not opened. Trump put pressure on governors to open their economies when they should not have been opened. Trump encouraged his followers not to wear masks or socially distance or go to beaches, bars, restaurants which led to the spike in virus
infections. But you are correct. I don't understand.

The economy had to open, private businesses can't stay closed and survive...don't be stupid. No, no, it was your tribe that encouraged going to Chinatown
for a parade and to mingle in the crowd, even stated that the virus was not even an issue. Yes, you don't understand, it's obvious

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.

Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.

What do you think caused the surges?

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.
Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.
The riots caused them, you fucking moron.

How so?

How so?

Dang, tell us your kidding.

How so?

I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

How so?

Angelo join the convo. How exactly do you think the riots spread the virus in all those cities?

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

How so?
What do you think, moron?
iu

iu

philly-protest-scaled.jpg

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

So when I ask a simple question and you avoid answering to post the definition of internet trolling you are basically fitting the definition of a troll... correct? Well let’s not do that. Let’s just stick to the topic and have a grown up discussion with direct answers to direct questions

How so?
iu

iu

I’ll happily tell you what I think but I asked you first so give me a direct answer and I’ll give you mine. How exactly did the riots spread the virus?

How so?

I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.

How so?
iu

iu

I’ll happily tell you what I think but I asked you first so give me a direct answer and I’ll give you mine. How exactly did the riots spread the virus?
You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

So when I ask a simple question and you avoid answering to post the definition of internet trolling you are basically fitting the definition of a troll... correct? Well let’s not do that. Let’s just stick to the topic and have a grown up discussion with direct answers to direct questions

No, we just didn't realize how ignorant you wanted to be. Everybody and their mothers saw the protesters.....except evidently you.

Let’s just stick to the topic
The ongoing coup against Trump is the topic.
The ongoing effort to undermine and remove a duly elected president is a rolling deep state coup d’etat (with an assist from the media), making it the most dangerous scandal in American history.

How so?

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.

How so?

Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.
If you saw a picture of someone hanging by a noose, you would ask how he died.

How so?
iu

iu

I don’t think I’m stupid... at least I know how to give a proper answer to a direct question. I’ve asked now 6 times to three of you and not one direct answer yet.

How so?
iu

iu

I don’t think I’m stupid... at least I know how to give a proper answer to a direct question. I’ve asked now 6 times to three of you and not one direct answer yet.
You don't know when the facts are smacking you right in the face, moron.

No, we just didn't realize how ignorant you wanted to be. Everybody and their mothers saw the protesters.....except evidently you.
I saw them... I’m asking how you think they are spreading the virus. 7th time I’ve asked now.

Forum List

Back