China is to blame for COVID-19, but this is the MSM headline.

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

So when I ask a simple question and you avoid answering to post the definition of internet trolling you are basically fitting the definition of a troll... correct? Well let’s not do that. Let’s just stick to the topic and have a grown up discussion with direct answers to direct questions

No, we just didn't realize how ignorant you wanted to be. Everybody and their mothers saw the protesters.....except evidently you.
I saw them... I’m asking how you think they are spreading the virus. 7th time I’ve asked now.
Please try not to be such a colossal dumbfuck.

Let’s just stick to the topic
The ongoing coup against Trump is the topic.
The ongoing effort to undermine and remove a duly elected president is a rolling deep state coup d’etat (with an assist from the media), making it the most dangerous scandal in American history.
Angelo, you’re trolling again. I invited you to join the specific discussion about how the virus was being spread After you put some
Smily faces on our posts. I’ve asked the question now 8 times and not one of you three have given a direct answer

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.
Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.
What do you think caused the surges?
The riots caused them, you fucking moron.
How so?

Dang, tell us your kidding.
I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.

Silly me, at least 12 times a day we hear from different politicians (usually Democrats) about the consequences of not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Also end up seeing at least 3 new threads/day on the same subject. But hey, maybe that's just me.

The ongoing effort to undermine and remove a duly elected president is a rolling deep state coup d’etat (with an assist from the media), making it the most dangerous scandal in American history.
Angelo, you’re trolling again. I invited you to join the specific discussion about how the virus was being spread After you put some
Smily faces on our posts. I’ve asked the question now 8 times and not one of you three have given a direct answer

Dang, you can read...right?

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.
Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.
How so?

I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.
If you saw a picture of someone hanging by a noose, you would ask how he died.
Sure, wouldn’t you? If I provided the photo and you asked how he died, I’d give you a direct answer at least, not avoid answering over and over again. I’d say he hung himself or he was lynched or he was riding a horse and didn’t see the clothesline. You know, direct answers to direct questions... it isn’t hard. 8 times now I’ve asked

Last edited:
ABC yesterday;
Broad disapproval for Trump's handling of coronavirus, race relations: POLL
@ 4:00

In the meantime as they spread fear and division they continue to ignore the truth.

Your blob botched the response. That’s a known fact. It’s so bad that he pretends the virus is a hoax; just like in February

Internet troll: A person, usually operating under a pseudonym, who posts deliberately provocative messages to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of provoking maximum disruption and argument. They are often paid by nefarious sources but sometime are motivated to do so for their own amusement. They often try to provoke dissension and doubt by writing dis-informational letters to the editors of newspapers.

Another good definition of an internet troll: A person who purposely and deliberately starts an online or media argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by other commenters. He will often use ad hominem attacks.

So when I ask a simple question and you avoid answering to post the definition of internet trolling you are basically fitting the definition of a troll... correct? Well let’s not do that. Let’s just stick to the topic and have a grown up discussion with direct answers to direct questions

No, we just didn't realize how ignorant you wanted to be. Everybody and their mothers saw the protesters.....except evidently you.
I saw them... I’m asking how you think they are spreading the virus. 7th time I’ve asked now.
Please try not to be such a colossal dumbfuck.
I’m trying my best but you keep avoiding the question so I’m sorry to say you’re the one acting like the dumbfuck Who can’t even explain himself or answer a simple question. 9 times now

How so?

Silly me, at least 12 times a day we hear from different politicians (usually Democrats) about the consequences of not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Also end up seeing at least 3 new threads/day on the same subject. But hey, maybe that's just me.
So is that your answer? You think the protestors and rioters spread the virus because they didn’t wear masks and social distance?

ABC yesterday;
Broad disapproval for Trump's handling of coronavirus, race relations: POLL
@ 4:00

In the meantime as they spread fear and division they continue to ignore the truth.

How is China to blame for tRump's failures?

Dang, you can read...right?
Yes I can read, why do you ask?

How so?

Sure, wouldn’t you? If I provided the photo and you asked how he died, I’d give you a direct answer at least, not avoid answering over and over again. I’d say he hung himself or he was lynched or he was riding a horse and didn’t see the clothesline. You know, direct answers to direct questions... it isn’t hard. 8 times now I’ve asked
No, I wouln't ask how he died. Only a dumbfuck would ask a question like that.

How so?

So is that your answer? You think the protestors and rioters spread the virus because they didn’t wear masks and social distance?

I'll bow out of this conversation, I already did my time talking to a 5 year old earlier this afternoon.

How so?

No, I wouln't ask how he died. Only a dumbfuck would ask a question like that.
I just explained what I would ask and how I would answer. This is 10 times now I’ve asked how you think the riots spread the virus and you still haven’t answered. That’s pretty unbelievable don’t you think?! Is something wrong with you mentally that blocks you from answering questions? Are you scared of what you might say or something? It’s so simple, I’m truly baffled at your inability to answer questions. What’s going on with you?

How so?

I'll bow out of this conversation, I already did my time talking to a 5 year old earlier this afternoon.
Haha, unbelievable so rather than answering or affirming if I’m understanding your position you now bow out?!

Please just explain to me what is so intimidating about this question that is preventing three of you guys from answering... it’s comical

Angelo, you’re trolling again.
You're the definition of a troll.
Fuck off.
Over 10 times I asked a simple question to three of you guys and the responses I’ve gotten are “moron” “dumbfuck” “troll” “fuck off” “I’ll bow out” etc etc etc everything but the kitchen sink and a direct answer!!! It’s amazing

How so?

Haha, unbelievable so rather than answering or affirming if I’m understanding your position you now bow out?!

Please just explain to me what is so intimidating about this question that is preventing three of you guys from answering... it’s comical

Not intimidating at all, it's been addressed multiple times, and you continue to sound like a broken record.

bripat9643 Thinker101 and Angelo

I’ve asked the three of you over 10 times now a very simple question. How have the rioters and protestors spread the virus? and not one of you could give me a direct answer after pages of insults and diversionary posts.

would the three of you feel better if I answered the question so you all can agree or disagree with me? Would that work better for you?

How so?

Not intimidating at all, it's been addressed multiple times, and you continue to sound like a broken record.
It’s been addressed with everything but a direct answer! You came the closest to answering when you pointed to the dem rhetoric but when I tried to clarify if that was your position you bowed out. What’s up with that? Why not just give a truthful and honest answer?

I have to say he looks good with a mask on btw.
1594596235805.png

Forum List

Back