Lol just witnessed a BLM March in Boise Idaho

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I am sitting here screwing off and hear this yelling and look what I see 17 people...

IMG_20200711_123351.jpg

I am going to walk down to the state capital or city hall and see if anything is going on

The Bureau of Land Management needs to get a lot more 'irritating'; they're still letting ranchers get away with not paying grazing fees and squatting on Federal land without paying for it. The state of Texas is getting twice what the Feds charge for grazing rights on state lands, and nobody is crying poverty over that here.

The Bureau of Land Management needs to get a lot more 'irritating'; they're still letting ranchers get away with not paying grazing fees and squatting on Federal land without paying for it. The state of Texas is getting twice what the Feds charge for grazing rights on state lands, and nobody is crying poverty over that here.
No argument here. But..it's a political non-starter in Idaho..they view free graze as a divine right!

It was such a great idea to vote for that meat puppet faggot huh? The assclown that was supposed to unify the country and erase racial tensions...

Of course if he wanted too, he could have, instead he stoked the fires of racism, by claiming it was so rampant in the country and that all the resistance to his regressive agenda was pure racism. Like the fact that the three out of eight budgets he was supposed to submit to congress was rejected almost unanimously by both parties. It was all racism though right?

Fucking traitor.

Blow it up, think I saw one in the back.

Blow it up? Are you kidding me, man... You can't use that kind of language... You will have the phreaking PC police flying around in black rather dark helicopters following you everywhere you go...

Hurry quick change the verbiage to 'enlarge the photograph'...

Forum List

Back