China is to blame for COVID-19, but this is the MSM headline.

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.
Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.
What do you think caused the surges?
The riots caused them, you fucking moron.
How so?

Dang, tell us your kidding.
I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.

Silly me, at least 12 times a day we hear from different politicians (usually Democrats) about the consequences of not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Also end up seeing at least 3 new threads/day on the same subject. But hey, maybe that's just me.
So is that your answer? You think the protestors and rioters spread the virus because they didn’t wear masks and social distance?

I'll bow out of this conversation, I already did my time talking to a 5 year old earlier this afternoon.
Haha, unbelievable so rather than answering or affirming if I’m understanding your position you now bow out?!

Please just explain to me what is so intimidating about this question that is preventing three of you guys from answering... it’s comical

Not intimidating at all, it's been addressed multiple times, and you continue to sound like a broken record.
If you asked me if I liked pepperoni pizza and I replied that many people in my family love pepperoni pizza I’d be addressing your question but not answering it. That’s exactly what you’ve done with my question... the other two numbskulls are still talking about how much they hate salad

I have to say he looks good with a mask on btw.
View attachment 362574
Yes he looks glorious.... and soooo miserable. Go back 4 pages when I asked a very simple question and reread all the responses that came, none of which provided a direct answer. That’s called trolling my friend it’s a shining example of it.

Angelo, you’re trolling again.
You're the definition of a troll.
Fuck off.
Over 10 times I asked a simple question to three of you guys and the responses I’ve gotten are “moron” “dumbfuck” “troll” “fuck off” “I’ll bow out” etc etc etc everything but the kitchen sink and a direct answer!!! It’s amazing
Perhaps you should take that advice to heart.

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.
Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.
How so?

I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.

Silly me, at least 12 times a day we hear from different politicians (usually Democrats) about the consequences of not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Also end up seeing at least 3 new threads/day on the same subject. But hey, maybe that's just me.
So is that your answer? You think the protestors and rioters spread the virus because they didn’t wear masks and social distance?

I'll bow out of this conversation, I already did my time talking to a 5 year old earlier this afternoon.
Haha, unbelievable so rather than answering or affirming if I’m understanding your position you now bow out?!

Please just explain to me what is so intimidating about this question that is preventing three of you guys from answering... it’s comical

Not intimidating at all, it's been addressed multiple times, and you continue to sound like a broken record.
If you asked me if I liked pepperoni pizza and I replied that many people in my family love pepperoni pizza I’d be addressing your question but not answering it. That’s exactly what you’ve done with my question... the other two numbskulls are still talking about how much they hate salad
That isn't the answer you got. I posted the photographic evidence of the cause. You're pretending to be too stupid to get it.

How so?

That isn't the answer you got. I posted the photographic evidence of the cause. You're pretending to be too stupid to get it.
You posted photos of crowds in the street. Not rioters btw but that’s ok... Why the tea leaves? Are you saying crowds spread the virus? How? Why not just answer the question and tell me how crowds are spreading the virus? Do you not know?

How so?

You posted photos of crowds in the street. Not rioters btw but that’s ok... Why the tea leaves? Are you saying crowds spread the virus? How? Why not just answer the question and tell me how crowds are spreading the virus? Do you not know?
We're already convinced that you're a moron. There's no need to double down on your mental retardation.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

How so?

We're already convinced that you're a moron. There's no need to double down on your mental retardation.
At least I can answer a simple question man. If a moron like myself is capable of that and you are not then I don’t even want to know what that makes you.... pretty pathetic

How so?

you lose, try again

How so?

At least I can answer a simple question man. If a moron like myself is capable of that and you are not then I don’t even want to know what that makes you.... pretty pathetic
Your question was answered, moron.

How so?

you lose, try again
These are the same morons who blame Trump's rallies in two cities.

How stupid are you?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
View attachment 362574
Yes he looks glorious.... and soooo miserable. Go back 4 pages when I asked a very simple question and reread all the responses that came, none of which provided a direct answer. That’s called trolling my friend it’s a shining example of it.
a)You are trolling on my thread.
b)Lucky for you I'm being courteous enough to respond at all .
c)My op speaks for itself. If you don't comprehend it, get an interpreter.

How so?

They aren't "tea leaves," moron. They are giant neon signs.

How so?

Posting photos is not answering a question it’s posting photos. You’re perhaps the biggest waste of time on this entire message board

View attachment 362574
a)You are trolling on my thread.
b)Lucky for you I'm being courteous enough to respond at all .
c)My op speaks for itself. If you don't comprehend it, get an interpreter.
A. I am not trolling I’m trying to stay on tooic
B. Responding with trolling is not courteous. Answering questions and honestly engaging is courteous
C. I get it you blame China. Wonderful

How so?

Then why can’t you state what the signs are saying? At this point I really don’t think you know how this thing is transmitted.... how do crowds in the street spread the virus??

How so?

Posting photos is not answering a question it’s posting photos. You’re perhaps the biggest waste of time on this entire message board
Wrong again, shit for brains.

How so?

Then why can’t you state what the signs are saying? At this point I really don’t think you know how this thing is transmitted.... how do crowds in the street spread the virus??
Go away.

ABC yesterday.

Broad disapproval for Trump's handling of coronavirus, race relations: POLL

In the meantime as they spread fear and division they continue to ignore the truth.

Again, attempts at deflection are just that. An attempt to deflect blame from where it belongs. I don't care if the virus began in a Unicorn's ass. Trump is not responsible for the virus and it making it's way to our shores. That was inevitable. What he does get blame for is golfing, tweeting, holding his pep rallies, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, denying, deflecting, and flat out ignoring a response to the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up his butt sometime between March 11th and March 13th. And please, his travel restriction from China at the end of January was a porous sponge. It was too late at that point. The United States of America has never waited for another country or another organization to act before we do. This was abject dereliction of duty. Trump could have come home from Davos, kicked the necessary government organizations into gear, gathered his group of experts, and set the country on a course of action to combat the spread of the virus...if only he knew how government operated. He does this, an in all probability, he sows up his re-election before a single vote is cast in the Democratic primaries.

Trump is largely to blame for the response to the virus. And the economic carnage that came with it. And hold on to your butt. Round 2 of shutdown for a lot of states is coming. Just a matter of time. It's terrible to see, but with no direction coming from the top, and people's inability to take even the most simple of precautions (do the right thing) without screaming and bitching about freedoms being removed, I have no hope that this debacle will turn around any time soon.

"What he does get blame for is golfing, tweeting, holding his pep rallies, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, denying, deflecting, and flat out ignoring a response to the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up his butt sometime between March 11th and March 13th."""

SPOT ON, JACK.

And yes, you are right about Round 2. Four of the most populous states in the country are right where NYC was four months ago, except it's gonna' be worse because the governors of those states denied, deflected and flat out ignored the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up their butts about three weeks ago.

Forum List

Back