China is to blame for COVID-19, but this is the MSM headline.

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.
Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.
What do you think caused the surges?
The riots caused them, you fucking moron.
How so?

Dang, tell us your kidding.
I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.

Silly me, at least 12 times a day we hear from different politicians (usually Democrats) about the consequences of not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Also end up seeing at least 3 new threads/day on the same subject. But hey, maybe that's just me.
So is that your answer? You think the protestors and rioters spread the virus because they didn’t wear masks and social distance?

I'll bow out of this conversation, I already did my time talking to a 5 year old earlier this afternoon.
Haha, unbelievable so rather than answering or affirming if I’m understanding your position you now bow out?!

Please just explain to me what is so intimidating about this question that is preventing three of you guys from answering... it’s comical

Not intimidating at all, it's been addressed multiple times, and you continue to sound like a broken record.
If you asked me if I liked pepperoni pizza and I replied that many people in my family love pepperoni pizza I’d be addressing your question but not answering it. That’s exactly what you’ve done with my question... the other two numbskulls are still talking about how much they hate salad
That isn't the answer you got. I posted the photographic evidence of the cause. You're pretending to be too stupid to get it.
You posted photos of crowds in the street. Not rioters btw but that’s ok... Why the tea leaves? Are you saying crowds spread the virus? How? Why not just answer the question and tell me how crowds are spreading the virus? Do you not know?
We're already convinced that you're a moron. There's no need to double down on your mental retardation.
At least I can answer a simple question man. If a moron like myself is capable of that and you are not then I don’t even want to know what that makes you.... pretty pathetic
Your question was answered, moron.
Posting photos is not answering a question it’s posting photos. You’re perhaps the biggest waste of time on this entire message board
Wrong again, shit for brains.
I know what your problem is... your still mad that I owned you the other day with the kids catching COVId discussion and now your scared to answer any of my questions because you don’t want to get owned again. It’s ok bucko, if you act respectful I’ll be respectful and I won’t embarrass you too bad. Let’s go clean slate. You give an honest respectful answer and I’ll act in kind.

how are the protestors and rioters spreading the virus?

A. I am not trolling I’m trying to stay on tooic
B. Responding with trolling is not courteous. Answering questions and honestly engaging is courteous
C. I get it you blame China. Wonderful
You're getting close to being put on ignore, and
I'm sure I won't be the first to .
Ignore me then. I’m not going to stop being a pain in the ass when I see people lying, trolling or ignoring answers. Get on board with honest straight forward discussion or take a hike you’re wasting space.

ABC yesterday.

Broad disapproval for Trump's handling of coronavirus, race relations: POLL

In the meantime as they spread fear and division they continue to ignore the truth.

Again, attempts at deflection are just that. An attempt to deflect blame from where it belongs. I don't care if the virus began in a Unicorn's ass. Trump is not responsible for the virus and it making it's way to our shores. That was inevitable. What he does get blame for is golfing, tweeting, holding his pep rallies, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, denying, deflecting, and flat out ignoring a response to the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up his butt sometime between March 11th and March 13th. And please, his travel restriction from China at the end of January was a porous sponge. It was too late at that point. The United States of America has never waited for another country or another organization to act before we do. This was abject dereliction of duty. Trump could have come home from Davos, kicked the necessary government organizations into gear, gathered his group of experts, and set the country on a course of action to combat the spread of the virus...if only he knew how government operated. He does this, an in all probability, he sows up his re-election before a single vote is cast in the Democratic primaries.

Trump is largely to blame for the response to the virus. And the economic carnage that came with it. And hold on to your butt. Round 2 of shutdown for a lot of states is coming. Just a matter of time. It's terrible to see, but with no direction coming from the top, and people's inability to take even the most simple of precautions (do the right thing) without screaming and bitching about freedoms being removed, I have no hope that this debacle will turn around any time soon.

The blame in my opinion is overwhelmingly on the shoulders of governors of each state. But, you will deny that fact, playing
politics is more expedient for your mantra.

Unfortunately, you are playing politics by passing the baton to the Governors. There is always an easy way out for you Trump followers---always blame the other guy. The blame lies squarely on Trump's golf putter. He has failed to handle this crisis.

Who was it that put infected patients in with the elderly at the assisted living facilities? Trump? How many died because of that?
idiot

Didn’t they go to facilities that had the capacity and resources to properly care for the patients at a time when hospitals were reaching capacity?

There was a LOT that we didn't know about COVID in January and mistakes were made because the U.S. CDC agents in China were fired by Trump and Bolton in August 2019.
They were there exclusively to learn about new viruses and warn of any viruses that might potentially endanger the U.S.
Trump is an asshole.

ABC yesterday;
@ 4:00

In the meantime as they spread fear and division they continue to ignore the truth.

Yes, China is responsible and Trump has handled the spread of the pandemic in our country poorly. Apparently there are countries that have a handle on it and we do not.

And those other countries are under one rule, not 57 states with 57 governors, and 57 opinions on how to handle the pandemic.
You need to comprehend how this country is governed.

Oh gee, I didn't knowwwww. We have a President who makes the rules and "encourages" our states to do his bidding. For example, Trump has threatened to cut off school funds if the schools are not opened. Trump put pressure on governors to open their economies when they should not have been opened. Trump encouraged his followers not to wear masks or socially distance or go to beaches, bars, restaurants which led to the spike in virus
infections. But you are correct. I don't understand.

The economy had to open, private businesses can't stay closed and survive...don't be stupid. No, no, it was your tribe that encouraged going to Chinatown
for a parade and to mingle in the crowd, even stated that the virus was not even an issue. Yes, you don't understand, it's obvious

Dart said President Donald Trump's rally in Tulsa last month, along with large groups of protesters, “more than likely" contributed to the city's surge.

Oh puhleeze. Hundreds of cities in the U.S. had a surge. Only the biggest suckers on Earth blame Trump for any of them.

People not using common sense dealing with this virus.

ABC yesterday;

Yes, China is responsible and Trump has handled the spread of the pandemic in our country poorly. Apparently there are countries that have a handle on it and we do not.

And those other countries are under one rule, not 57 states with 57 governors, and 57 opinions on how to handle the pandemic.

Oh gee, I didn't knowwwww. We have a President who makes the rules and "encourages" our states to do his bidding. For example, Trump has threatened to cut off school funds if the schools are not opened. Trump put pressure on governors to open their economies when they should not have been opened. Trump encouraged his followers not to wear masks or socially distance or go to beaches, bars, restaurants which led to the spike in virus

The economy had to open, private businesses can't stay closed and survive...don't be stupid. No, no, it was your tribe that encouraged going to Chinatown
for a parade and to mingle in the crowd, even stated that the virus was not even an issue. Yes, you don't understand, it's obvious

People not using common sense dealing with this virus.

Common sense being what? Social distancing and wearing masks and washing hands?

ABC yesterday.

Again, attempts at deflection are just that. An attempt to deflect blame from where it belongs. I don't care if the virus began in a Unicorn's ass. Trump is not responsible for the virus and it making it's way to our shores. That was inevitable. What he does get blame for is golfing, tweeting, holding his pep rallies, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, denying, deflecting, and flat out ignoring a response to the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up his butt sometime between March 11th and March 13th. And please, his travel restriction from China at the end of January was a porous sponge. It was too late at that point. The United States of America has never waited for another country or another organization to act before we do. This was abject dereliction of duty. Trump could have come home from Davos, kicked the necessary government organizations into gear, gathered his group of experts, and set the country on a course of action to combat the spread of the virus...if only he knew how government operated. He does this, an in all probability, he sows up his re-election before a single vote is cast in the Democratic primaries.

Trump is largely to blame for the response to the virus. And the economic carnage that came with it. And hold on to your butt. Round 2 of shutdown for a lot of states is coming. Just a matter of time. It's terrible to see, but with no direction coming from the top, and people's inability to take even the most simple of precautions (do the right thing) without screaming and bitching about freedoms being removed, I have no hope that this debacle will turn around any time soon.

The blame in my opinion is overwhelmingly on the shoulders of governors of each state. But, you will deny that fact, playing

Unfortunately, you are playing politics by passing the baton to the Governors. There is always an easy way out for you Trump followers---always blame the other guy. The blame lies squarely on Trump's golf putter. He has failed to handle this crisis.

Who was it that put infected patients in with the elderly at the assisted living facilities? Trump? How many died because of that?
idiot

Didn’t they go to facilities that had the capacity and resources to properly care for the patients at a time when hospitals were reaching capacity?

Obviously not. Put them in with the old folks the day after he said that the old folks were the most vulnerable.
Not only that, but the temporary hospital wasn't even used and the medical ship that was there was barely used
for non China virus patients.
All it would have took was some common sense but, New York and common sense haven't crossed paths in recent history.

Covid positive patients were not put in with non CoVID patients. Where did you get that intel from? Old people were taken to retirement communities that had the care facilities in place to care for them. That includes separation. If a facility did not have the proper resources then patients were not sent there. You do know that many retirement homes have medical care as part of their infrastructure and nurses on hand right?

Stop embarrassing yourself.

I’m not embarrassed... what point were you trying to make, I don’t have a subscription so I couldn’t read the whole article you posted.

Then Google it, there are several articles that say the same thing. I no longer babysit.

ABC yesterday.

idiot

Obviously not. Put them in with the old folks the day after he said that the old folks were the most vulnerable.
Not only that, but the temporary hospital wasn't even used and the medical ship that was there was barely used
All it would have took was some common sense but, New York and common sense haven't crossed paths in recent history.

Covid positive patients were not put in with non CoVID patients. Where did you get that intel from? Old people were taken to retirement communities that had the care facilities in place to care for them. That includes separation. If a facility did not have the proper resources then patients were not sent there. You do know that many retirement homes have medical care as part of their infrastructure and nurses on hand right?

I’m not embarrassed... what point were you trying to make, I don’t have a subscription so I couldn’t read the whole article you posted.

Then Google it, there are several articles that say the same thing. I no longer babysit.

I’ve read all about it but we have different opinions so I’m looking for your point and the article you posted wasn’t readable

The riots caused them, you fucking moron.
How so?

Dang, tell us your kidding.
I’d like to hear his explanation on how the riots spread the virus. Feel free to provide yours as well.

I'd agree with post #69, although not only the rioters....also, "peaceful" protesters, not so peaceful protestors, looters, etc.
Post #69 just showed photos of protestors and called me a moron. I haven’t heard one explanation from the three of you of how the virus was being spread and I’ve asked I think 5 times now. What’s up with that? It’s not a hard question.

Silly me, at least 12 times a day we hear from different politicians (usually Democrats) about the consequences of not wearing a mask and not social distancing. Also end up seeing at least 3 new threads/day on the same subject. But hey, maybe that's just me.
So is that your answer? You think the protestors and rioters spread the virus because they didn’t wear masks and social distance?

I'll bow out of this conversation, I already did my time talking to a 5 year old earlier this afternoon.
Haha, unbelievable so rather than answering or affirming if I’m understanding your position you now bow out?!

Please just explain to me what is so intimidating about this question that is preventing three of you guys from answering... it’s comical

Not intimidating at all, it's been addressed multiple times, and you continue to sound like a broken record.
If you asked me if I liked pepperoni pizza and I replied that many people in my family love pepperoni pizza I’d be addressing your question but not answering it. That’s exactly what you’ve done with my question... the other two numbskulls are still talking about how much they hate salad
That isn't the answer you got. I posted the photographic evidence of the cause. You're pretending to be too stupid to get it.
You posted photos of crowds in the street. Not rioters btw but that’s ok... Why the tea leaves? Are you saying crowds spread the virus? How? Why not just answer the question and tell me how crowds are spreading the virus? Do you not know?
We're already convinced that you're a moron. There's no need to double down on your mental retardation.

you lose, try again
These are the same morons who blame Trump's rallies in two cities.

How stupid are you?
I cant find where NBER studied Trump rallies, but you do know the difference between outdoor gatherings and indoor gatherings?

ABC yesterday;

They don't need the funds if they are going to stay closed. What do they need money for?

ABC yesterday;

They don't need the funds if they are going to stay closed. What do they need money for?

If they don't need money, why is Trump threatening to defund the schools? Maybe it is because he wants the schools opened on time or he will defund when they do open. Is he just flapping?

ABC yesterday.

idiot

I’ve read all about it but we have different opinions so I’m looking for your point and the article you posted wasn’t readable

ABC yesterday;

The biggest suckers on earth give Trump a pass on this just like they give him a pass on everything else.
He insisted that the states open up way too early. He doesn't wear a mask. He calls the virus crisis a "hoax".

ABC yesterday;

Exactly what does Chinatown have to do with anything? Nothing. Was it an issue then or did a spike occur after people didn't wear masks or socially distance as they flooded streets, beaches, bars, Tulsa, etc.?
Call me stupid, but if the virus really takes over, business will not survive if open because there will not be enough capital to sustain them since many customers will stay away out of fear. I owned a small business for 30 years and would have to close either way. My tribe? No, it was Trump who put pressure on the states to open and it was Trump
who set a bad example by not wearing a mask for his vanity. It was Trump who jerked off for 2 months and blamed Dems for a "hoax" while the rest of the world tackled the problem. Wake up!

Can't keep businesses closed, we wouldn't have a country, and the government can't keep handing out 'FREE MONEY'.
You still believe that Trump called the virus a hoax? Remember, he was the guy who closed travel to and from China and your tribe chastised him for doing so.
You need to wake up

There is no "my tribe". I heard Trump call it a "hoax" so there is no discussion. My point stands, no matter if the economy is open or not if the virus continues to worsen.

If he thought it was a "hoax", why did he cancel flights to and from China? What he called a hoax was how the democrats were playing politics with it.
You hear what your masters are telling you what you're hearing

How do politics and "hoax" mesh? The virus is or is not a hoax. He denied that there was a threat of the virus spreading here since he closed the border. The Dems called the virus spread correctly and Trump downplayed it's
rapid advance, calling the Dems treatment of the spike a hoax.

ABC yesterday;

Nobody has a real handle on this virus, not even the dog eating communists who intentionally infected the world. Trump has done an unbeatable job controlling the virus, considering our country has by far the most personal freedom of any country in the world. It certainly has been a balancing act and in spite of irrational media attacks at every turn, he had the balls to stand his ground, If Biden was in charge, the country would already be in total economic chaos. Thank you Mr. President.

ABC yesterday;

bullshit, for example, germany has a similar setup. you know what can help in those cases? coordination by the federal government.

ABC yesterday;

Nobody has a real handle on this virus, not even the dog eating communists who intentionally infected the world. Trump has done an unbeatable job controlling the virus, considering our country has by far the most personal freedom of any country in the world. It certainly has been a balancing act and in spite of irrational media attacks at every turn, he had the balls to stand his ground, If Biden was in charge, the country would already be in total economic chaos. Thank you Mr. President.

Utter nonsense. You don't know what Biden's government would do. Trump is making a mess of it, no question.
He doesn't take advice from the medical experts, doesn't wear a mask to set an example, denies that the virus is a problem and is spreading. Our country is reeling, while other countries are tweaking their way out of it. Trump has no organizational ability. Thank you, Missster president?? Your Mr. president is a grifter.

ABC yesterday.

You are the exact midless drone the MSM targets with their bullshit. It obviously worked on you, Sheep.

ABC yesterday.

Excellent post and my thoughts exactly. So China is the villain but the headline in the USA is all about the virus,
AS IT SHOULD BE! It is spreading, folks, because all you "civil rights" enthusiasts and trump supporters don't get the message, and go to bars, beaches, clubs, restaurants, don't socially distance, call it a "hoax" and blame the Dems
for it. Well the "hoax" is on you because the "hoax" is that there is no pandemic. Do your part and admit what is right in front of you. The economy will not get well if our population is not well and that is a fact. Get off of Trump's shit show or you will pay a horrible price because the shit has hit the fan.

New cases of covid over last 2 days:

China: 6

US: 133,000

So, yeah Covid is the Olympics that the world is watching this year, and here is this is trump's attempt:

^^^^^Believes the Chicom propaganda machine^^^^^

:abgg2q.jpg:

Your blob botched the response. That’s a known fact. It’s so bad that he pretends the virus is a hoax; just like in February
With Trump in charge the COVID-19 Response has been a colossal, chaotic, Cluster-Fuck of a FAILURE!

"What he does get blame for is golfing, tweeting, holding his pep rallies, hanging out at Mar-A-Lago, denying, deflecting, and flat out ignoring a response to the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up his butt sometime between March 11th and March 13th."""

SPOT ON, JACK.

And yes, you are right about Round 2. Four of the most populous states in the country are right where NYC was four months ago, except it's gonna' be worse because the governors of those states denied, deflected and flat out ignored the virus until a cattle prod was shoved up their butts about three weeks ago.
Yes he looks glorious.... and soooo miserable. Go back 4 pages when I asked a very simple question and reread all the responses that came, none of which provided a direct answer. That’s called trolling my friend it’s a shining example of it.

bullshit, for example, germany has a similar setup. you know what can help in those cases? coordination by the federal government.
Excellent post and my thoughts exactly. So China is the villain but the headline in the USA is all about the virus,
AS IT SHOULD BE! It is spreading, folks, because all you "civil rights" enthusiasts and trump supporters don't get the message, and go to bars, beaches, clubs, restaurants, don't socially distance, call it a "hoax" and blame the Dems
for it. Well the "hoax" is on you because the "hoax" is that there is no pandemic. Do your part and admit what is right in front of you. The economy will not get well if our population is not well and that is a fact. Get off of Trump's shit show or you will pay a horrible price because the shit has hit the fan.
Translation;
1594834110831.png

1594836568702.png

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back