China Is Flooding the World With Cheap Cars

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

This may come as a surprise to globalist CEO’s of western car companies that set up shop in china

But rational people have been warning us of the danger of a decade or longer

China has been flooding the world with cheap AK-47s too, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

What's the holdup, China?

As long as profit is more important than quality and security nothing is going to change. China is not a friendly nation. We should not be engaging them in any way, shape, or form. Congress needed to pass a law years ago outlawing doing any business there and telling American companies they have x amount of time to move their operations out of that country.

China has been flooding the world with cheap AK-47s too, but I haven't gotten mine yet.

What's the holdup, China?

The hold up is you didn't pay for either one so you don't get one. Cheap isn't the same as free.

This may come as a surprise to globalist CEO’s of western car companies that set up shop in china

Just another attempt by China to have control over all of their cars and turning them into spy machines, no matter where they are. Next up they will have a spyware program we can put on our computers. Who needs Tik Tok? I really hope the world is not that stupid.

In Two Years, China More Than Doubles the US on Car Exports, Catches Germany.​

China is now exporting cars like mad, and they are high quality as well.
Chinese brands are opening dealerships all over Europe. We have a 27.5% tax on their imports as they are not here yet.
Chinese brand MG selling in the UK. They have a 14K Euro entry point MG3.

There will likely be Chinese dealerships in the USA within a couple of years.

Good, maybe some competition will finally get the morons in our own car companies to think about reality instead of government handouts to play the 'green' game.

Good, maybe some competition will finally get the morons in our own car companies to think about reality instead of government handouts to play the 'green' game.

China will quickly dominate the EV market

China will quickly dominate the EV market
Then US manufacturers have only themselves to blame. Sad how an American industry that virtually dominated the world for decades is falling behind in a few short years. I blame liberalism and the idiots that pushed woke stupidity over smart and responsible business practices.

Then US manufacturers have only themselves to blame. Sad how an American industry that virtually dominated the world for decades is falling behind in a few short years. I blame liberalism and the idiots that pushed woke stupidity over smart and responsible business practices.

I blame Conservatives who have blocked investment in Green Energy for decades

Drill Baby, Drill

At least this one is street legal........ Though I don't think you'll get anywhere fast.........

The important thing is, how many clowns can fit in that car?

clown world.gif

Here's a 3 month review of the cheapest Chinese truck. And it is not street legal in the US.......... A charge will get you around 40 miles and it's top speed is 35 MPH on a steep downhill grade...........

Last edited:

Drill Baby, Drill
Your commie roots are showing. You expect private industry to bow to liberal political fantasies which don't include turning a profit or seeking innovation.

Drill Baby, Drill
That has nothing to do with manufacturing EV batteries. The cost of mfg in China is so much less than the West, they have slave wage like labor. Making EV batteries isn't green it's super fucking dirty nasty business that requires slave labor in many other countries.

Just another attempt by China to have control over all of their cars and turning them into spy machines, no matter where they are. Next up they will have a spyware program we can put on our computers. Who needs Tik Tok? I really hope the world is not that stupid.
The name of the game for china is mercantilism

Its what rivals in europe tried to do to weaker nations and each other since the 1700s

Underprice the local producers with cheap imports even if the attacking country has to sell at a loss

After driving the domestic industry out of business then the attacking nation has power over the weaker nation

China knows what its doing

And slowly the free nations are catching onto the game also

But are we waking up fast enough?

I hope so

Forum List

Back