China Is Flooding the World With Cheap Cars

There will likely be Chinese dealerships in the USA within a couple of years.
Agreed

They will be sold by General Motors

A company that has sold itself to America’s worst enemy

Funny how things work out.
Back in the day made in Japan meant cheap crap.
Now days Japan makes some of the best vehicles on the planet.
My FJ was actually made in Japan and not in the US like most are.
It was the most reliable and capable off road vehicle I ever owned and the fit and finish was second to none.

This may come as a surprise to globalist CEO’s of western car companies that set up shop in china

But rational people have been warning us of the danger of a decade or longer

the dembots have made the price of a Ford or chevy so expensive…this doesn’t surprise me.

Agreed

They will be sold by General Motors

A company that has sold itself to America’s worst enemy
No I am talking about Chinese dealerships. There are Teslas, Buicks, Volvos etc made in China and exported here though.

The name of the game for china is mercantilism

Its what rivals in europe tried to do to weaker nations and each other since the 1700s

Underprice the local producers with cheap imports even if the attacking country has to sell at a loss

After driving the domestic industry out of business then the attacking nation has power over the weaker nation

China knows what its doing

And slowly the free nations are catching onto the game also

But are we waking up fast enough?

I hope so
It's also about flooding other countries with cars China can control if they see fit.

China will quickly dominate the EV market
Lol, our infrastructure will not handle everyone having an ev. They aren't even affordable and the battery last 3 to 4 years, a new battery cost more than the car. Unless they make them affordable, they will not last long.

No I am talking about Chinese dealerships. There are Teslas, Buicks, Volvos etc made in China and exported here though.
With more to come unless we raise tariffs

I be having a mule to ride.
screen-shot-2020-08-08-at-7-03-08-pm-png.22404

Yes, there is the issue of software snooping on Americans by china
While I don't think "spying" would really be the main issue, China would be able to just turn them off anytime they wanted. This would be very beneficial if they sold a bunch of cars to Hong Kong or Taiwan.

While I don't think "spying" would really be the main issue, China would be able to just turn them off anytime they wanted. This would be very beneficial if they sold a bunch of cars to Hong Kong or Taiwan.
I can think of many useful ways that a travel log of particular Americans could be helpful to the communists

And it started with them flooding the world with cheap remote control toy helicopters and LED lights.

Forum List

Back