What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

China getting more ready than ever to invade Taiwan - Biden REALLY F*** SUCKS.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So if China invades, and America decides to intervene, are you gonna take Chinas side because we're the baddies?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I am surprised it has not happened yet.

Why would China be the least bit scared of Biden?

dblack

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It's not fear of Biden. They have conflicting internal pressures. Xi thinks (I'm guessing) that he can sweet talk them into it - or, rather, apply the looming threat of a military engagement to force a negotiated reunion.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Personally I think China is watching to see how Russia and Ukraine plays out for them and how the world responds once it's over.

They are patient.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Taiwan should ask to join NATO

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So if China invades, and America decides to intervene, are you gonna take Chinas side because we're the baddies?
Taiwan is not even remotely as unimportant as Ukraine dumb ass, Ukraine is just a fascist democrat manufactured crisis, which of course most every fascist democrat street retard embraced as a sacred "jihad" upon command of the one party! Taiwan is for real, Taiwan means WW III for real!

The Original Tree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

With Japan imploding as we speak - and Biden's brain imploding faster than Japan, soon very little stands in the way of China and Taiwan.
Pay no attention to that. Democracy was under siege by a deadly Fire Extinguisher on January 6th! If you do not agree, then you are a traitor to Joe Bi..... Errr Democracy, yah, that's it. Insurrection, that's the ticket.

OP
D

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
And Taiwan really isn't ours either.
Both are dumb fights that are ruining the US.

The best outcome for Taiwan would have been if the US declared Taiwan to be China's port of entry. All trade with China goes through Taiwan or Hong Kong. That'd save their "democracies".

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Its also not China's, and it never, ever has been at any point in human history fucktard!

Settle down, dipshit, take a chill pill. Taiwans fight is not our fight. If you weren't raging behind a computer screen, you would have been able to comprehend my statement.

JWBooth

Gold Member
Reaction score

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Taiwan is not even remotely as unimportant as Ukraine dumb ass, Ukraine is just a fascist democrat manufactured crisis, which of course most every fascist democrat street retard embraced as a sacred "jihad" upon command of the one party! Taiwan is for real, Taiwan means WW III for real!

Apparently no one knows what fascist means anymore.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score

They own Joey Xi and his handlers.... Anita Dunn claims she refers to Mao Zedong's "Little Red Book" all the time.
See: Biden’s Senior Advisor Once Said Chinese Dictator Mao Zedong Was One Of Her ‘Favorite Political Philosophers’
"Anita Dunn, who was temporarily granted effective control of Biden’s campaign in February and now serves as a senior advisor, said Mao and Mother Teresa were “the two people that I turn to most” when she needs to encourage others to break from the mold and blaze their own trail in life.​
“In 1947, when Mao Zedong was being challenged within his own party on his plan to basically take China over … the nationalist Chinese held the cities, they had the army, they had the air force, they had everything on their side,” Dunn told the audience. “And people said how could you win? How could you do this?”​
“And Mao Zedong said, ‘You fight your war and I’ll fight mine,'” Dunn said. “Think about that for a second. You don’t have to accept the definition of how to do things, and you don’t have to follow other people’s choices and paths. You fight your own war, you lay out your own path.”​

OP
D

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Except for a lack of landing craft
China has enough assault ships for a division and can send the rest over on rafts. LOL And paratroopers, etc. They can airdrop 100,000 a day practically.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List