China getting more ready than ever to invade Taiwan - Biden REALLY F*** SUCKS.

I am surprised it has not happened yet.

Why would China be the least bit scared of Biden?

Personally I think China is watching to see how Russia and Ukraine plays out for them and how the world responds once it's over.

They are patient.

So if China invades, and America decides to intervene, are you gonna take Chinas side because we're the baddies?
Taiwan is not even remotely as unimportant as Ukraine dumb ass, Ukraine is just a fascist democrat manufactured crisis, which of course most every fascist democrat street retard embraced as a sacred "jihad" upon command of the one party! Taiwan is for real, Taiwan means WW III for real!

With Japan imploding as we speak - and Biden's brain imploding faster than Japan, soon very little stands in the way of China and Taiwan.
Pay no attention to that. Democracy was under siege by a deadly Fire Extinguisher on January 6th! If you do not agree, then you are a traitor to Joe Bi..... Errr Democracy, yah, that's it. Insurrection, that's the ticket.

And Taiwan really isn't ours either.
Both are dumb fights that are ruining the US.

The best outcome for Taiwan would have been if the US declared Taiwan to be China's port of entry. All trade with China goes through Taiwan or Hong Kong. That'd save their "democracies".

Taiwan is not even remotely as unimportant as Ukraine dumb ass, Ukraine is just a fascist democrat manufactured crisis, which of course most every fascist democrat street retard embraced as a sacred "jihad" upon command of the one party! Taiwan is for real, Taiwan means WW III for real!

Apparently no one knows what fascist means anymore.

I am surprised it has not happened yet.

Why would China be the least bit scared of Biden?

They own Joey Xi and his handlers.... Anita Dunn claims she refers to Mao Zedong's "Little Red Book" all the time.
See: Biden’s Senior Advisor Once Said Chinese Dictator Mao Zedong Was One Of Her ‘Favorite Political Philosophers’
"Anita Dunn, who was temporarily granted effective control of Biden’s campaign in February and now serves as a senior advisor, said Mao and Mother Teresa were “the two people that I turn to most” when she needs to encourage others to break from the mold and blaze their own trail in life.​
“In 1947, when Mao Zedong was being challenged within his own party on his plan to basically take China over … the nationalist Chinese held the cities, they had the army, they had the air force, they had everything on their side,” Dunn told the audience. “And people said how could you win? How could you do this?”​
“And Mao Zedong said, ‘You fight your war and I’ll fight mine,'” Dunn said. “Think about that for a second. You don’t have to accept the definition of how to do things, and you don’t have to follow other people’s choices and paths. You fight your own war, you lay out your own path.”​

New Topics

Forum List

Back