Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Ah..............one of natures most perfect foods..........besides Pizza!!! LOL

Chili and Chili Cheese

Whats your favorite?

1656864689154.png

I think most of those items pictured require different chilies.

If you are talking about different actual peppers, then thats up to the taste of the person making the chili.

If you are talking about the chili recipe itself, then no. I use the same chili recipe on everything.

I don't put all those cans of beans in that second recipe because it's wrong.

Last edited:
I also make a mean Cincinnati Chili ... unfortunately a lot of folks who have eaten at a Skyline Chili and think that is what Cincinnati Chili is. It is a poor example of the real thing made fresh.
So if you like Skyline Chili - you will LOOOVE the real thing.

Ok. So, I have made Cincinnati chili once. I didn't much care for it. That said, I probably did that 20 years ago and it could have been modeled on Skyline. I have never been to Skyline. Will you be posting the recipe?

I also make a mean Cincinnati Chili ... unfortunately a lot of folks who have eaten at a Skyline Chili and think that is what Cincinnati Chili is. It is a poor example of the real thing made fresh.
So if you like Skyline Chili - you will LOOOVE the real thing.
I used to live just south of Cincinnati and another place that was in that area was named Gold Star Chili.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The Ingredient You Need For Thicker, More Flavorful Chili
A simple way to prevent your chilli from being unsatisfyingly thin is by adding masa harina, or corn flour, to your recipe.

Read More: The Ingredient You Need For Thicker, More Flavorful Chili - Tasting Table

Could also use garbanzo bean/chickpea flour or rice flour, or tapioca flour.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How to Thicken Chili: 6 Ways You Can Try for A More Satisfying Meal

Chili Secret Ingredients: 12 Flavorful Additions From Beer to Coffee

Forum List

Back