They Said I Was Crazy...

Canon Shooter

Diamond Member
Jan 7, 2020
They said I was crazy when I said I was going to cook a filet mignon in the air fryer.

The first go-round was okay, but I knew I could do better. The first time around it had me preheat and cook at 400° for seven minutes on one side and six on the other. This time around, though, I preheated and cooked at 375° for ten minutes on one side and six minutes on the other.

They don't call me crazy anymore...

291398011_10229676922529546_6957479305618796817_n.jpg

They said I was crazy when I said I was going to cook a filet mignon in the air fryer.

The first go-round was okay, but I knew I could do better. The first time around it had me preheat and cook at 400° for seven minutes on one side and six on the other. This time around, though, I preheated and cooked at 375° for ten minutes on one side and six minutes on the other.

View attachment 664072
You not only crazy, you nuts! You put pineapple on it, you going to the can!

View attachment 664072
And on all 7 (seven days) It was good... Being a Carnivore is a great thing...

In both Psalms and Job, God declares that he shows his love and care for predators by providing them with prey. Clearly, the Bible identifies carnivorous activity as one component of God’s good creation.

Thank God for Carnivores - Reasons to Believe

reasons.org/explore/publications/articles/thank-god-for-carnivores

reasons.org/explore/publications/articles/thank-god-for-carnivores

View attachment 664072

Crazy? No. Warped? maybe. I had this last night...
brandt-beef-filet.jpg

at my favorite restaurant

lone-eagle-grille-1175x425-01.jpg

Actually, I got an air fryer a few years ago. I loved it.
I upgraded to an air fryer oven, which works even better and saves MORE money from having to use the standard oven!

I'm not supposed to eat red meat anymore, but sometimes I want some BBQ or a little bit of roast. I usually buy it "heat and eat", as it's already cooked. But once in a while I will buy a small chunk of meat and put in the air fryer oven, and it always turns out really good.

If you want to cook it in an iron skillet pan, they make them small enough to put in the larger air fryers.....

This one has a removable handle......which is super nice.........
1656549920886.png

1656550012473.png

Of course, then again...........if you are going to use cast iron.....you might as well just stick it on the stove top.

Forum List

Back