The Next Food Adventure

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011

That is a walking freaking heart attack all together. When it's cooler, and I have reasons to cook, I want to try those. I have never had Filipino food. I don't even know where to start but I guess that last video is as good a place as any.

That is a walking freaking heart attack all together. When it's cooler, and I have reasons to cook, I want to try those. I have never had Filipino food. I don't even know where to start but I guess that last video is as good a place as any.

LOL. The guy in the first video looks just like a close family relative! Hysterical. :auiqs.jpg:

The catfish recipe looks good...if I wasn't a complete wimp when it came to spicy food.

LOL. The guy in the first video looks just like a close family relative! Hysterical. :auiqs.jpg:

The catfish recipe looks good...if I wasn't a complete wimp when it came to spicy food.
It took me awhile to even look at that video. I follow him but I was like---nah, I'm good. He is something else.

The fried pasta is really the same thing fundamentally as a crusted tamale. I've never tried what he did, but I have fried ravioli and stuffed tortellini before with a parm breading.

The fried pasta is really the same thing fundamentally as a crusted tamale. I've never tried what he did, but I have fried ravioli and stuffed tortellini before with a parm breading.
Did you make the ravioli and did you fry the tortellini?

Did you make the ravioli and did you fry the tortellini?

I did not make the ones I fried and yes I fried the tortellini. My sister made them I think. Been awhile. Usually she is the source of all my fresh pasta. I know how to do it. I just generally don't anymore since we got cats. One in particular is into everything when you are trying to cook and pasta takes me too long to make. My sister can whip it out in no time.

I don't think I actually want to taste it except for one bite but I want to make it just to see if I can do it.

Theres NO LA in my food and somehow that makes me feel real good about what I am going to eat. IMG_20220715_111414501.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back